Start by marking “Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies

Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The easy way to eat vegetarian on campusVegetarianism is growing rapidly, and young adults?including college students?are leading the charge as more and more of them discover the many benefits to adopting a vegetarian lifestyle. However, there are limited resources for budget-conscious students to keep a vegetarian diet.

"Student's Vegetarian Cookbook For Dummies" offers th
Published May 12th 2011 by For Dummies (first published May 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies

Carmen
As a vegetarian of over fifteen years and having gone through high school and college as a vegan, I was excited to receive a review copy of Student's Vegetarian Cookbook. I read a ton of books and articles on topics of vegan cooking, nutrition, and ethics, so I consider myself well informed. I was surprised by the number of misleading statements in SVC in light of its being published just this year (June 2011). It contains out-of-date misconceptions, breezes over critical issues like Vitamin D, ...more
Nancy
Since students now a day think that vegetarianism means meals should consist of fruit based candies and energy drinks, I thought it was about time I armed myself with a few facts and therefore be prepared for the next uninformed teen that I meet.

Student’s Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies is very informative with easy to understand chapters and icons, the reader is embarking on a learning experience that makes sense and will lead you down the right path for proper nutrition.

Though the information
Marko Santos
I read the beginning chapters about Proteins, fat, vitamins and other things necessary for daily meals for a vegetarian, and I just took a quick look at the recipes (almost 70% of the book).

Although I'm not a student, I love the idea of really fast, simple, and healthy vegetarian recipes. This guide and recipe book will be extremely useful for me.

JANA JOSEPH
JANA JOSEPH marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Yaiza Canopoli
Yaiza Canopoli marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Charlie
Charlie marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Shavonne
Shavonne is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2014
Jamie Webb
Jamie Webb marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Karina
Karina added it
Jun 02, 2013
Lisa Midwood
Lisa Midwood marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Janette
Janette marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2012
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2011
Chantelle
Chantelle marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2011
Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Reduced Calorie Cookbook Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Dessert Cookbook Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults, Second Edition Wheat-free Gluten-free Cookbook for Kids and Working Adults