Start by marking “Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies

Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
The easy way to eat vegetarian on campus Vegetarianism is growing rapidly, and young adults?including college students?are leading the charge as more and more of them discover the many benefits to adopting a vegetarian lifestyle. However, there are limited resources for budget-conscious students to keep a vegetarian diet.

Student's Vegetarian Cookbook For Dummies offers the
Published May 12th 2011 by For Dummies (first published May 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Student's Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies

Carmen
As a vegetarian of over fifteen years and having gone through high school and college as a vegan, I was excited to receive a review copy of Student's Vegetarian Cookbook. I read a ton of books and articles on topics of vegan cooking, nutrition, and ethics, so I consider myself well informed. I was surprised by the number of misleading statements in SVC in light of its being published just this year (June 2011). It contains out-of-date misconceptions, breezes over critical issues like Vitamin D, ...more
Nancy
Jul 28, 2011 Nancy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Since students now a day think that vegetarianism means meals should consist of fruit based candies and energy drinks, I thought it was about time I armed myself with a few facts and therefore be prepared for the next uninformed teen that I meet.

Student’s Vegetarian Cookbook for Dummies is very informative with easy to understand chapters and icons, the reader is embarking on a learning experience that makes sense and will lead you down the right path for proper nutrition.

Though the information
Marko Santos
Jan 22, 2013 Marko Santos rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the beginning chapters about Proteins, fat, vitamins and other things necessary for daily meals for a vegetarian, and I just took a quick look at the recipes (almost 70% of the book).

Although I'm not a student, I love the idea of really fast, simple, and healthy vegetarian recipes. This guide and recipe book will be extremely useful for me.

Kelsey
Kelsey rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2014
Sarah rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2011
Joyful
Joyful rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2016
Romy Tavčar
Romy Tavčar rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2013
Chantelle
Chantelle marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2011
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2011
J
J added it
Nov 28, 2011
Intj
Intj marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Janette
Janette marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
Lisa Midwood
Lisa Midwood marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Charlie
Charlie marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
JANA JOSEPH
JANA JOSEPH marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Carolina Barberis Diaz
Carolina Barberis Diaz marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Electra7
Electra7 marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2015
Rayjan Koehler
Rayjan Koehler marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2017
Jamie Webb
Jamie Webb marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Sandra
Sandra is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2017