Start by marking “Otherworldly: Optical Delusions and Small Realities” as Want to Read:
Otherworldly: Optical Delusions and Small Realities

Otherworldly: Optical Delusions and Small Realities

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
OTHERWORLDY: Optical Delusions and Small Realities illuminates the phenomenal renaissance of interest among artists worldwide in constructing small-scale, hand-built depictions of artificial environments and alternative realities, either as sculpture or as subjects for photography and video.

The book features contemporary work by approximately 35 preeminent visual artists w
Published September 6th 2011 by Channel Photographics

To ask other readers questions about Otherworldly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Otherworldly

Shawn Marie Hardy
This amazing book is my number one favorite at the moment. Everything about it is wonderful, including the lenticular image on the cover (hardback). I can't stop looking at the beautiful dioramas and all those little people doing all kinds of crazy things. I find this the most inspirational art book I've had my hands on in ages.
Wendy Desrochers
Wendy Desrochers marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Sean Stevens
Sean Stevens marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2013
Carlin
Carlin marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2012
Radical lace & subversive knitting Slash: Paper Under the Knife Changing Hands: Art Without Reservation, 1 Scandinavian Modern Design, 1880-1980 Jack Lenor Larsen: Creator and Collector