Start by marking “Deadville” as Want to Read:
Deadville

Deadville

Florida may be the land of the nearly dead, but Cat Lovelace's new job as a ghost tour guide is killing her. It may seem like a strange choice of profession, but she has a reemerging talent for the job. For Cat, the ghost stories aren't just legend, she often sees the characters walking around. It's a talent she tries to keep under wraps, lest she become the town's living, ...more
Nook
Published March 21st 2011 by Kate Daniels, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Deadville, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadville

Nancy Lorenzen
Mar 26, 2012 Nancy Lorenzen rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012
Brain candy. Actually, kind of like eating too much popcorn at the movies. It tastes okay at the time, but at the end you wonder why you did it. Plot sort of unspools at the end of the book. Also, I was so completely distracted by the constant bad grammar (as in, author does not know the difference between "your" and "you're," "its" and "it's", among other things) and incorrectly chosen homonyms ("toe headed"? Really??) that I could barely continue.

This is what a lack of a professional editor g
Pamela Scott
Oct 12, 2014 Pamela Scott rated it really liked it
Shelves: katie-daniels
This was my first time reading Kate Daniels.

I thought, Deadville was great. Daniels offers a well-written, fun supernatural romp. I had a blast reading Deadville. I thought the title was great and fit the tone of the novel perfectly. Deadville is set in the deep south and I usually don’t like fiction set in this part of the USA. Deadville was the exception. I thought the setting was perfect. Cat was a great main character. I loved her name, Cat Lovelace. Cool name. The use of a first person narr
Sep 01, 2012 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this book! I tracked down the author and messaged them on Facebook just to find out if the story will continue. Great read! Funny, smart, sexy, and made the vampire trend feel fresh again. Somethings I saw coming... others... not so much! Great timing and tension. Dialogue felt real with great pop culture references. Great sex... not too much, lot of build up, and perfect execution. I want to be friends with these characters and live in their world. AWESOME!!! Definitely an ...more
Ariana
Oct 16, 2012 Ariana rated it really liked it
I read alot of mixed reviews on this book and I was pleasantly suprised. This book was very good and left you on a great cliff hanger. Cat and Wills love story was wayyyyyy more believable when it comes to the "I fell in love with a vampire" storyline. The sideline werewolf, witch and hunter storylines were very good too.
Debby
Apr 14, 2012 Debby rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book. As far as I know, it's only available as an ebook, but it's well worth tracking down. Ghosts, werewolves, vampires, gun runners, and colorful miscellaneous characters: who could ask for more? Oh, and lots of suspense too.
Michelle Travers
Dec 11, 2012 Michelle Travers rated it did not like it
I forced myself to get through half of it. Could not finish it. Trying too hard to be like Snooki Stack and failed at it.
Jessica Kuzepski
Nov 17, 2013 Jessica Kuzepski rated it liked it
Other than the occasional grammatical error it was a pretty captivating story. The ending was a little flat and abrupt, but gave closure to the story.
D
May 21, 2013 D rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
I liked this book and even though it did have an ending, it left a lot of unanswered plot lines. This will most likely mean a multiple book series from the author.
Lis
Jul 26, 2012 Lis rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
If I had known this book was going to turn into a clusterf#@k of warewolves and vamps then I probably wouldn't have read it but it wasn't that bad I guess. If you're into that stuff.
Hmr28
Oct 30, 2012 Hmr28 rated it it was ok
SO many typographical and grammatical errors that it was very difficult to read. I did finish it but I won't be reading another one by this author.
Sheri
Sheri rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2012
Laur
Laur rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2012
candace
Jul 27, 2013 candace rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable read. Hope there is a sequel because too many things are left unanswered.
Caitlyn
Caitlyn rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Sherri
Sherri rated it it was ok
Dec 08, 2012
Indigo
Indigo rated it liked it
May 30, 2012
Toni
Toni rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Christy Gollehon
Christy Gollehon rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2013
Corrine
Corrine rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2012
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2012
Shannon V
Shannon V rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2015
Amber
Amber rated it did not like it
Mar 11, 2013
Scott Saunders
Scott Saunders rated it it was ok
Jun 11, 2012
K.C.
K.C. rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2012
Alyxial Valin
Alyxial Valin rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2012
Cassi
Cassi rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2012
Lori Del nero
Lori Del nero rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
May 17, 2015