Start by marking “Business Plans for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Business Plans for Dummies

Business Plans for Dummies

3.3 of 5 stars 3.30  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Would you take off on a road trip to a new destination without a map or good directions? Probably not. Yet, sometimes business owners go full speed ahead without even having a destination in mind, much less a map on how to get there. That's why so many businesses never make it. In today's competitive marketplace, 3/4 of all new businesses fail within two to three years. Wh ...more
Published December 1st 2004 by Wiley Publishing (first published May 29th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Business Plans for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Business Plans for Dummies

Elliot
A book full of jargon and not very useful information. Most of the advice was either so obvious that almost no one would find it useful or so specific as to be totally useless.

Had I not been asked to read it at work in order to help make business plans, or if I had anything at all to do the few days that I read it I certainly would have quit after the first few chapters when I realized it wasn't going to get any more useful, applicable, or interesting.
Krys
I listened to this on audio book file. I really liked it. The most important thing I got out of it was the importance of a well written mission statement for your company. This book was helpful for my entrepreneurship class at University of Chicago.
Terri
A decent overview of what you'd put in a business plan, but not enough instruction on the process of getting one together. Honestly, I found better step-by-step guides online, for free.

And sooooo boring.
J.P.
Solid, practical content. Dull business plan sample.
Jason
Jan 19, 2009 Jason added it
really helpful and impressively researched.
Yenny
buku contekan paling pasaran se-dunia :p
David
Good for a total newbie like me
Zoie Wernimont
Zoie Wernimont marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Yasmina
Yasmina marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Torrello
Torrello marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Tim Corke
Tim Corke marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Ariel Moore
Ariel Moore marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Jose Roca
Jose Roca marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Malcolm Kennedy
Malcolm Kennedy is currently reading it
Oct 19, 2014
Samantha Trotter
Samantha Trotter marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Shadi Traboulsi
Shadi Traboulsi marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Erika Rachma
Erika Rachma is currently reading it
Sep 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Business Plans for Canadians for Dummies Business plans pour les nuls Business Plans for Canadians for Dummies Business Plans for Canadians for Dummies Business Plans and Bookkeeping for Canadians eBook Mega Bundle For Dummies