Start by marking “Percy Jackson Collection: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the Last Olympian, the Titans Curse, the Sea of Monsters, the Battle of the Labyrinth, the Demigod Files and the Red Pyramid” as Want to Read:

Percy Jackson Collection: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the Last Olympian, the Titans Curse, the Sea of Monsters, the Battle of the Labyrinth, the Demigod Files and the Red Pyramid (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1-5+)

4.74 of 5 stars 4.74  ·  rating details  ·  2,437 ratings  ·  85 reviews
Paperback
Published June 20th 2011 by Books Events (first published June 16th 2011)

Stormbreaker by Anthony HorowitzFledgling by Mark A. CooperThe Reluctant Assassin by Eoin ColferThe Hangman's Revolution by Eoin ColferThe Forever Man by Eoin Colfer
Books Like Artemis Fowl
53rd out of 278 books — 165 voters
Harry Potter Boxset by J.K. RowlingThe Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset by Suzanne CollinsThe Mortal Instruments Boxed Set by Cassandra ClarePercy Jackson and the Olympians Boxed Set by Rick RiordanVampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Best Young Adult Book Series
20th out of 284 books — 538 voters

More lists with this book...

07danae
How would you like to fight monsters, train at Camp Half Blood, go on dangerous quests, blow up national momuments (this only counts if you are Percy Jackson on his first quest), save the world from the evil titan king Kronos, make great friends or worst archememies, and lots of other fun stuff? If you would like to do this Percy Jackson and the Olympians is just right for you. Just watch out if you are a demigod. Cause then you should only read The Demigod Files. If you're not a demigod then re ...more
Mary Stanford
Honestly the best book series because unlike the hunger games series, this series could keep me hooked to the end. After I would finish reading, I wish I was a demigod. I would like to be Poseidon's daughter or Athena's or Zeus's because they are powerful and respected gods with great power.
Rw84952
The Percy Jackson series was my favorite of all and they still are! They are full of action, adventure and battles with monsters, enemies, and gods. He better beware of the Lord of the Titans, Kronos, who is out to seek revenge on the gods. I am looking forward all of the next books. I hope there are a lot of them.
My girls LOVED this series. We actually listened to the audio books on our drives around the city and they hated when the series ended. It is great fun and provides a nice background into Greek mythology, which my daughters have now taken to reading more about. Love that!
Anne Lindquist
Awesome series, great summer reading!
I love summers off so I can just read!
Trevor
This book series was one of my favorite series on earth. I read the first book, and joined their characters slaying monsters, making friends, and having fun. Then I read the second book, and saw the character's stories build and develop with every new danger and hardship they faced. This hunger grew inside me to read more and more books in the series, until I had a book in one hand, and a fork in the other. I did everything with these books. They were amazing, and are worthy of being New York Ti ...more
Michele
I'm giving this four stars because I think it is a good series for elementary school children. The bits about absentee fathers will speak to certain readers, although I wasn't sure what to think about the stereotypical portrayal of all the moms. Apparently we all bake cookies, have nothing meaningful to say besides "I love you" and it is a huge surprise when we stand up for ourselves or do something daring.

If you need to learn about the different Greek gods and demons, but don't want it to feel
Ann.china
this is definitely a GOOD book.!Because I'm in China now,I can't read the latest books of Rick Roardon.so,I read this series again and again,I can'tstop!if you're looking for a adventure,I suggest this book.
Raina
May 12, 2014 Raina added it
I thought it was AMAZING. This was also very informational. I learned a lot about Greek gods, and some Roman. I love the different adventures they go on.
Katrina Schroy
so far rick has not let me down i have not been disappointed yet with the percy Jackson series its jam packed with adventure,twists and turns,and if your a fan of Greek mythology you will love this series
Claa
A good fiction series. But it needs to stop somewhere. I think the author wants to continue this series only because this is what pays him
Hany
All of these books were AMAZING. I can't choose a favorite out of all of these amazing books by Rick Riordan. Meant for people who love mythology!
Kailyn Kalfayan
I read this series a while back and it only took me about three days to finish each book.
Michael Steven
If you love Greek mythology you'll love these books! I couldn't put them down :)
Joey Sagel
Action packed from the opening pages. Cool creative update of Greek mythology.
Jordan
Can't wait to start reading some. We books I love this writer
Thomas Muth
Love these books! I recommend these books to ages +8
Zainab Ahmed
one of the best series i've ever read
April Olson
One of my favorite series!
April Walker
excellent.
Gladys Amelie
I thought when I finished the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, I would never ever love another book character as much as I have loved Harry. But when I met Percy Jackson, I could just say WOW. :)

He's not perfect. He's clumsy. He lacks confidence all the time but let's give him the credit of being the coolest demigod not just because he's the son of Poseidon but because he just know when to be a hero. And his greatness weakness proves to be his greatest strength after all. :))
Livi
I haven't yet read the red pyramid. But I LOVED these other books. I'm so glad I picked them up. I would have given it 5 stars, but, as I said, I haven't yet read the red pyramid. I can't wait for HoH!!! I am having a hard time putting into words how much I LOVED these books! As you can tell I'm very enthusiastic about reading, and reading Rick Riordan books too!!!!! I have now read the Red Pyramid and it was P E R F E C T I O N
Alice
Instead of reviewing each book separately, I'll just say it all here: If you are looking for a fun, exciting, action-packed, funny, and adventureous series, this series is perfect for you. I can honestly say it's almost flawless. The characters are amazing, the fighting scenes are awesomely well written and it is full of humour. I didnt find anything about this series that I didnt like.
Aiden Yu
The Percy Jackson series is a very adventurous series which was very fun in my opinion. I couldn't take my eyes off the book because it was so fun. There were 5 books in this series and it took me 3 days to finish the books since I read it whenever I had time. I had nothing to read when I ws done with this series so it also took a long time for me to find the next book to read.
Jeffrey
This was a really good series. I am a major Greek fan, and what I love about this series is how the author ties in the myths and legends of the Greek culture into modern society today. The characters are people we can relate to with ourselves, and the humor keeps me wanting to read more. The action and rich story line keeps me on edge on what will happen next.
Logan
Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winny
Love this book and this genre so much. The imagination that came over the reality!
Rick can make a story from Greek myth and that was goood.
For a reader like me, who didn't understand about Greek myth, suddenly can know a little bit about that.
you'll regret if you not read these books
Sophie
Well the Percy Jackson's are the best books i have read. Ever. Read the continuation of his story in Rick Riordan's new series: the heroes of Olympus, if you haven't already. The Red Pyramid is the first book of a different series also by Rick Riordan called the Kane Chronicles.
Camp Half-Blood: Characters 34 27 Dec 10, 2013 06:16PM
Support for the remaining Percy Jackson movies 1 6 Oct 25, 2013 12:51PM
Fans' reacitons to Sea of monsters 1 2 Aug 11, 2013 09:49AM
Sequel film review 1 3 Aug 08, 2013 07:05PM
My Views on Sea of monsters explained 1 1 Jul 27, 2013 04:56PM
☺ Books Are Bette...: Percy Jackson & the Olympians 55 36 Apr 25, 2013 11:08AM
  • Percy Jackson
  • Percy Jackson
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians: List of Percy Jackson and the Olympians Characters
  • Triple Ripple: A Fabulous Fairytale
  • Cam's Quest: The Continuing Story of Princess Nevermore and the Wizard's Apprentice
  • Simon's Cat: Feed Me!
  • Alex Rider Pack Collection (Scorpia Rising, Stormbreaker, Point Blanc, Skeleton Key, Eagle Strike, Scorpia, Ark Angel, Snakehead, Crocodile Tears)
  • A Winter's Wedding
  • Blood Lad, Vol. 2
  • The Black Book of Buried Secrets
  • Nicholas Flamel's First Codex: The Alchemyst, The Magician, The Sorceress
  • Leven Thumps- The Complete Series (Leven Thumps, #1-5)
  • Septimus Heap Collection: Magyk, Flyte, Physik, Queste, Syren (Septimus Heap, #1-5)
  • How to Train Your Dragon Boxed Set (How to Train Your Dragon, #1-6)
  • Maximum Ride Four-Book Set
  • The Missing Collection by Margaret Peterson Haddix: Found; Sent; Sabotaged; Torn
  • The Leviathan Trilogy
  • Summer Break (Glee, #3)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)