Start by marking “Paws for a Moment with God” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Paws for a Moment with...

Patricia Mitchell

Paws for a Moment with God

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In ways you may have never considered, there is wisdom to be learned by observing the habits, curiosities, and antics of a cat. This book of reflections and devotionals will inspire and encourage and if one of the blessings you have been given is the companionship of a wonderful cat, then cozy in together and spend a moment with God.
Published January 1st 2010 by Product Concept Inc

To ask other readers questions about Paws for a Moment with God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paws for a Moment with God

A Well Read Woman (April)
Johnnelle Walker
If you love a cat and need a short devotional to perk you up, curl up with this book and a sweet, purring kitten-cat;)
Judine
These poems and anecdotes are brilliantly balanced with related reflections, which show us how we can take inspiration from our furry friends' habits. Perfect for light bedtime reading and meditation.
Cheryl
I like the simplicity of this book! I also enjoy the little stories, devotionals, and Bible quotes. Something to pick up and browse through every once in a while for some positive thoughts!
Ruth Beeler
Ruth Beeler marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Marielle
Marielle marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Holly
Holly added it
Mar 09, 2014
Janice Garey
Janice Garey marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Karen Parsons
Karen Parsons marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Fairlee Corkran
Fairlee Corkran marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Ian
Ian marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Jane
Jane added it
Apr 13, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2012
Rachelle DeMunck
Rachelle DeMunck is currently reading it
Oct 21, 2012
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2012
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2012
Cindy
Cindy added it
Dec 11, 2011
Lynn
Lynn added it
Jul 28, 2013
Best Friends Forever: Me and My Cat: What I've Learned about Life, Love, and Faith from My Cat A Priest's Life: The Calling, The Cost, The Joy God's Messages for My Daughter I Have Called You by Name: The Stories of 16 Saints and Christian Heroes Living as a Confident Daughter of God: A Faith-Sharing Guide for Catholic Women