Start by marking “Ketchup On Your Cornflakes?” as Want to Read:
Ketchup On Your Cornflakes?

Ketchup On Your Cornflakes?

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  61 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
All sorts of combinations of food can be put together in this flap book. Match the background and get the right one. Mix them, and there will be ridiculous and hilarious results.
Published October 20th 2000 by Scholastic (first published March 15th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Ketchup On Your Cornflakes?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ketchup On Your Cornflakes?

Katy
Aug 15, 2012 Katy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yeeeees! The book of my childhood, my brother and I adored putting ketchup on our cornflakes, custard in our bath, toothpaste on our head...

Well, if you have to do the cleaning up afterwards, maybe this book isn't such a good idea, but although the layout is simplistic it's fun, brightly coloured and silly. My brother and I fought often over who would get to turn the pages. I picked this up again just the other day, now a teenager, and read through it with my little cousin, who thought it was hi
Megan Mccormick
Dec 02, 2014 Megan Mccormick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: edrd-314
i loved this book it s so funny and the kids whom i read t to could not stop laughing t all the different combinations
ABC
Oct 08, 2009 ABC rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: younger-kids
This is a very simple book. There are two flaps. The first says, "Do you like ketchup" and the second says, "on your cornflakes?" with pictures of ketchup being pourn onto cornflakes. You can change the flaps to ask different questions: "Do you like milk on your cornflakes?" "Do you like custard on your toes?" "Do you like ice cubes in your lemonade?" The child can answer either yes or no.

This makes a great book for Teaching English as A Foreign Language or Second Language.

There is one British w
Kelly
This is a fun book where you can turn the top half of the book or the bottom half and make strange combinations or normal combinations. For example, the top half might say, "Do you put ice cubes" and the bottom part would say "in your lemonade?" and then you could turn the bottom page and make it instead say "in your bath?"
Katrina
May 11, 2009 Katrina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kids Ages 3+ and Food Storytime
Is there Ketchup on Your Cornflakes, sounds kinda gross--which, ofcourse, is why kids will love this. This flip through book is not only fun and cute, but great vocabulary builder for new readers. A fantastic attention keeper for storytime and I would recommened getting this book for any young reader, not just preschoolers.
Korin
Dec 30, 2015 Korin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-books
I love reading this book to my kindergarten students! It's always hilarious to get their reactions.

me: "Do you like a DUCK on your HEAD?"
kids: "Nooooo-oooo!"
me: "(Boy's name) likes ducks on his head."
Boy: "Nooooo!"

Hehehe.
Jessica
May 13, 2013 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My daughter discovered this book recently while at the Drs and ask for it the another night so had to buy it! It's a good book and quite funny.
Vicki
A great book to read out loud to the Preschool group - very silly and there is a million ways to read this book. A great crowd pleaser.
Gemma Jones
Stuck for something entertaining and interactive to read with your kids? This is your book.
Samaa Mohamed
Samaa Mohamed rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
Lucie Channell
Lucie Channell rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Danny
Danny rated it really liked it
May 24, 2016
Jodie Smith
Jodie Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Luttie
Luttie marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Jessica Bennett
Jessica Bennett rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Saima
Saima rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Mrsteapea
Mrsteapea rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
MRS K M FOWLER
MRS K M FOWLER rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Carolina Yu
Carolina Yu rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2015
Maryam Fiaz
Maryam Fiaz rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Betty  Milicevic
Betty Milicevic marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Lch3150
Lch3150 marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Wen Dy
Wen Dy marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nick Sharratt is the author-illustrator of numerous books for children, including The Foggy, Foggy Forest and Dinosaurs’ Day Out. He lives in Brighton, England.
More about Nick Sharratt...