Start by marking “The Savakis Merger” as Want to Read:
The Savakis Merger

The Savakis Merger

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Only hours ago she was a wickedly tempting, sexy stranger.

Now Damon Savakis knows who she really is— Callie Manolis, society ice-queen and duplicitous niece of his arch enemy.

Yet when Callie's avaricious uncle loses the Manolis money, she becomes the bargaining chip in the Savakis merger! Damon is unprepared for her bravery, poise and purity in a world full of greed. Once
Published November 1st 2011 by Harlequin (first published June 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Savakis Merger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Savakis Merger

Tonya Warner
Damon Savakis has the means to fulfill his revenge within his grasp. Finding out that the passionate woman he had made love to was in reality the conniving niece of his enemy was almost too good to be true. The ice maiden before him would melt and make his victory all the sweeter.

Callie Manolis had already sacrificed herself for the family by becoming the trophy wife of an elderly man. Putting up with his mental abuse, she struggled to hold on to her diginity until she would finally inherit the
Nas Dean
THE SAVAKIS MERGER by author Annie West is a November 2011 release by Harlequin Presents.

For the first time in her life, widow, Calista Manolis indulge in a wild passionate afternoon with a stranger on the beach. Later the stranger is introduced to her as
Damon Savakis, her uncle's business competitor and the man who was planning a takeover of her uncle's company. Daman also has hidden agenda as he wants revenge against the family!

Callie would do anything to stop her uncle forcing her cousin An
Kate
Overall rating -- 2.5 stars

A typical HP with the hero strong-arming the heroine into being his mistress to seal a family business deal. I liked the start of the book (the heorine and hero already in bed together), but it fell apart for me after that because I didn't like either of the protagonists once I got to know them.
Leona
Wow...one of my favorite Annie West books. I love the way these two come together in spite of all the horrible misunderstandings in the beginning. The passion is incredible. They go from dislike, wariness, passion and ultimately love and you are with them every step of the way!
Danielle
x0unerthanlater

** Disclaimer ** I was given this book through a website giveaway from Annie West. My review is of my honest opinions about the book. You can find out more about her books by clicking here.

"The Savakis Mistress/Merger" is a love story that started with a desire to flirt with temptation for the, "ice princess" like Callie Manolis but for Damon Savakis, it was revenge.

Callie, the socialite who married young, to a man old enough to be her father, is cold, rich and definitely lives a scandalous life
Gege86
For half of this novel I really hated the hero, but after that I fall in love with him, he was an amazing character and the heroine really was lovely.
The two of them couldn’t be more perfect for each other.
The whole story was beautifully written; Annie West really have a great talent.
Glynda Roy
I love Harlequin Presents. Started reading Harlequin when I was 17 years old and that would be 47 yrs ago.
Diane
i enjoyed this book. heroine was a beautiful, self sacrificing lady and hero took advantage of that.
Kelsey
Loved this one.
Bad 1st marriage, forced mistress, family pressure
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Tall, Dark and Dangerously Sexy
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Tall, Dark and Dangerously Sexy
Gena Abed
Gena Abed marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
H.L. Laffin
H.L. Laffin marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Maldheetah
Maldheetah marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
kowsalya
kowsalya marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Lyn
Lyn marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Girl Behind the Scandalous Reputation
  • The Power and the Glory (The Marshalls, #2)
  • A Night of Living Dangerously (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • On the First Night of Christmas
  • The Man Every Woman Wants
  • Once a Ferrara Wife... (Ferrara #1)
  • The Real Rio D'Aquila (Orisini Brides, #2)
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten (Harlequin Presents #3034)
  • Craving the Forbidden (The Fitzroy Legacy #1)
  • The Power of Vasilii (Russian Rivals #2)
  • An Offer She Can't Refuse
  • Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)
  • Too Proud to be Bought
  • Enemies at the Altar
  • The Fearless Maverick (Bad Blood, #4)
  • The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • A Reputation to Uphold
  • Katrakis's Sweet Prize

USA Today Bestselling author Annie West loves writing passionate, intense love stories. She has devoted her life to an in depth study of tall, dark, charismatic heroes who cause the best kind of trouble in the lives of their heroines. Creating heroines who are a perfect mat
More about Annie West...
The Desert King's Pregnant Bride (Unexpected Babies) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #50) Prince of Scandal Imprisoned by a Vow The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #6) Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)