Start by marking “The Tin Collectors / The Viking Funeral (Shane Scully, #1, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Tin Collectors / The Viking Funeral (Shane Scully, #1, #2)

The Tin Collectors / The Viking Funeral (Shane Scully #1, #2)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  4 reviews
It's two Shane Scully novels in one from bestselling author Stephen J. Cannell: The Tin Collectors and Viking Funeral

If Detective Shane Scully's best friend, Jody Dean, committed suicide three years ago, then who did Shane just see for one fleeting moment on the Ventura Freeway?

He's convinced it was his former colleague. Or was his mind playing tricks? Shane's lover, Alexa
Published October 1st 2005 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published August 25th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Tin Collectors / The Viking Funeral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tin Collectors / The Viking Funeral

Sue
Just finished the second in this series, The Viking Funeral. It was good. I remembered the characters and some of the storyline from the beginning book as I was reading. Right now, though, I think I'll stick with Brad Thor's books until I'm finished with that series.
Carrol
We just listened to this in the car and really enjoyed it. It is a fast paced story about a L.A cop who finds himself in trouble within his department. There is humor and also interesting descriptions - some wonderful similes! It certainly made driving time go rapidly and enjoyably.

It is 9 CD's long - great for a long road trip. I will probably look for some of his other books either on CD or in print.

OOPS! I just realized I entered the 2 book collection. We actually had the unabridged version o
Drew
Nov 07, 2008 Drew rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Drew by: My Loving Mother In-law
This book is actually two books in one.The first of the two is a very good book. It makes me want to be a cop even more than I already had wanted. I was introduced to Shane Scully my new hero. The two books are put together very well and include tons of info about the LAPD. I loved this book and was very glad it ended the way it did.
Mary Jo
Cannell is always interesting. This is a good cop/bad cop page turner, non-stop action.
Dwayne Keller
Dwayne Keller marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Guy Stuart
Guy Stuart marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Marie Lingle-Munos
Marie Lingle-Munos marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Received the Shamus Award, "The Eye" (Lifetime achievment award) in 1994.

An Emmy award-winning writer/producer and Chairman of Cannell Studios, Cannell overcame severe dyslexia to become one of television's most prolific writers. In a highly successful career that spans three decades, he created or co-created more than 40 shows, of which he has scripted more than 450 episodes and produced or execu
More about Stephen J. Cannell...

Shane Scully (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Tin Collectors (Shane Scully, #1)
  • The Viking Funeral (Shane Scully, #2)
  • Hollywood Tough (Shane Scully, #3)
  • Vertical Coffin (Shane Scully, #4)
  • Cold Hit (Shane Scully, #5)
  • White Sister (Shane Scully, #6)
  • Three Shirt Deal (Shane Scully, #7)
  • On The Grind (Shane Scully, #8)
  • The Pallbearers (Shane Scully, #9)
  • The Prostitutes' Ball (Shane Scully, #10)
The Tin Collectors (Shane Scully, #1) King Con The Viking Funeral (Shane Scully, #2) The Prostitutes' Ball (Shane Scully, #10) Cold Hit (Shane Scully, #5)