Start by marking “یادداشت های مرد فرزانه” as Want to Read:
یادداشت های مرد فرزانه

یادداشت های مرد فرزانه

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  1,327 ratings  ·  44 reviews
پرسشی را در ذهنت مطرح کن، چشم هایت را ببند، و کتاب را باز کن و تصمیم بگیر که صفحه راست را بخوانی یا چپ را ....
214 pages
Published by نشر مثلث (first published August 15th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about یادداشت های مرد فرزانه, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about یادداشت های مرد فرزانه

Martina
The subtitle 'Reminders for the advanced soul' reminds us that when reading a book, we usually take away the information and lessons we need to learn. So this handbook goes a step further as it has no page numbers and the reason for this is, that the book will open to the page on which the reader may find guidance or the answers to doubts and questions in his mind. - It's been a while since I read the book but I recall a metaphor at the beginning of the book that describes that those little pebb ...more
Brad
Keep this in my office and use it for daily inspirations. If you read illusions, this book will allow you to continue thinking outside of the box.
Lisa
This little book will always live in my bag, just in case I need a reminder.
Sabina
My current handbok.
Ashish Manik
I found this book while I was searching in the library for just any book by Richard Bach.

To know what it was about, I flipped open some page in the middle, and found the whole page blank, except just one line written in the center. It read: ‘Your depth of intimacy with another is inversely proportional to the number of others in your life.' I gave this a thought, and I found it impressive – it was really true!

And on the back cover, the line that caught my eyes was: ‘Open it, and whatever you nee
Kaethe
My paternal grandfather, and in turn, my dad, shared a mortal fear of anyone getting a swelled head. Pride was the greatest sin in their book. Which raises the interesting question in my mind: does saying you're the messiah automatically disqualify you? Is it possible to have an accurate sense of your self-importance if you're a prophet?

I raise this because Bach appears to be a man who has raised his own journey for enlightenment above the concerns of everyone else, particularly those who might
Bahar B
چون
تو نخواسته ای میز را پاک کنی
هیچ استثنایی نیست.
Jeffrey King
A fun book to have, if you have read illusions. Not very useful otherwise...
Andrea Snoddy
These lessons are amazing they come in handy in every situation you have. This book has secrets within it's pages which allow you to look at reality much differently than you would before. It also helps you out when you need a wake up call and need to realize that it is everyone's world and everyone's choice. The one thing that you have to remember when you've completed the book is that everything in that book may be wrong.
AdultNonFiction Teton County Library

Dilemma.
Incertitude
Mistrust
Shikha
Not to keep it open for any mockery, I really feel the divine lets you buy books like this that is its gift to yourself. If you believe in signs of the universe, grab a copy for yourself.
Stephanie Franco
Doubt.
Apprehension.
Dilemma.
Incertitude
Mistrust
Reluctance…they all mean the same thing. If you’ve ever felt the need for direction take a gander at this tiny book. Inside you will find motivational and inspirational quotes that are sure to give you a boost. Some are straightforward, while others may leave you saying “hmm”. Nevertheless, the “Messiah’s Handbook” is like a gift. Its appreciation will last for years and years to come. When in doubt, open it up and see what sort of advice you get. Re
Eric Rickey
OK, so it might be helpful to do some research into this guy's real life before you start buying into his advice. I wish I had known what I know now before I read and bought into his other books.

The only part of Messiah that he seems qualified to write about is the first four letters.

Not that I am any better. But, then, I wouldn't write a book titled The Messiah's Handbook.

I am just trying to poke a hole through this guy's bubble of pride and allow in a little truth for those of you looking at
Kshitija
This one is a handbook. Keep referring to it.
strangrthanfiction
:) Now by rights I should go back and slide everything I've rated back one star. [Edit: Ha. That was dramatic. ;)

Actually, no. Not true.

This book introduced me to (what I thought was) the fundamentals of stoicism, and reminded me in a timely fashion about the importance of believing in your own visions. And self. And personal power and responsibility and stuff...

:) Liked a lot.]
David Ward
Messiah's Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soulby Richard Bach (Hampton Roads Publishing 2004)(Fiction - General). "Everything in this book may be wrong," we are told early in this volume. Apparently, the answer to any question you pose is in this slim volume: ask a question, open the book at random, and read either left or right page. You try. My rating: 7/10, finished 7/21/14. ...more
Don Gubler
Some good advice and interesting ideas. Good for getting out of ruts.
Terra Bosart
This book was inspired by the Messiah's handbook from the book Illusions, also by Richard Bach. This book is designed along the ideas of bibliomancy, where you ask yourself or the universe a question, and turn to a random page for your answer.
Every time I use this book, I feel a little better about everything.
Laura Butkāne
We usually do such a game with this book : you imagine a question in your head, to whom you want to have answer. Than you say the number of page witch other person is opening, you read it and there's answer to the question. It is always right!
Samantha
This is not one you read cover to cover either but have handy for those pestering questions you just "need" answers to. And most often the answers are things you already know and don't want to hear; but it's nice reassurance all the while ;-)
Christopher
Jan 24, 2008 Christopher rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: spiritualists, wise-people-in-the-making
Recommended to Christopher by: Amazon UK
So you want to be a Messiah? This book is written for you to dip into at random each day, rather than to be read from cover to cover in the usual manner! Each page reminds you of something thaat matters to a Messiah. DIY!
Lea Patrick
This little book goes everywhere with me. It's a fun book of reminders for advanced souls or thought provoking tidbits for less mindful readers. It will always mean something particularly special to me.
Eric
Short book of inspirational sayings supposedly written down from one of the characters in Richard Bach's novel Illusions. Thoughtful and insightful moving readers to believe that anything is possible.
Yosep
It was extremely charming to bring to life an artifact that only existed in a fictional book. I love this thing. The way by which it was given to me was completely by accident....or was it.
Parin
Like the previous book Illusions, this book is also must read.
You may not find answers here but it will make you ask questions for the benefit of yourself.
Lane Morris
If you are looking for answers to universal questions just think and open. It's one I pick up daily. It's full of insightful, non-religious inspiration.
Sofia
You should read this book as the author explains, but I had the need to read every page at the same time and see what sentences spoke to me the best.
Chantae
Great thoughts and message. Excellent to read first thing in the morning or before bed, to keep your mind in check. Favorite author.
sanita erharde
Sirdssilta grāmata. Noteikti nepiemirsīšu to un bieži pāršķirstīšu "meklējot atbildes".
  • Buddha, Brain and Neurophysiology of Happiness. How to change lives for the better. Practical Guide
  • The Bhagavad Gita: Royal Science of God-Realization
  • Magical Passes: The Practical Wisdom of the Shamans of Ancient Mexico
  • The Way Things Are: A Living Approach to Buddhism for Today's World
  • What If God Were the Sun?
  • Dialogues with Silence: Prayers & Drawings
  • Ayn Rand Reader
  • The Wind Is My Mother
  • Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends
  • Le sumo qui ne pouvait pas grossir
  • Sacred Journey of the Peaceful Warrior
  • The Songs and Sonnets
  • Rene Magritte, 1898-1967: Thought Rendered Visible
  • Gypsy
  • Vermeer, 1632-1675: Veiled Emotions
Richard David Bach is widely known as the author of the hugely popular 1970s best-sellers Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Illusions, The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah and others. His books espouse his philosophy that our apparent physical limits and mortality are merely appearance. He claims to be a direct descendant of Johann Sebastian Bach. He is noted for his love of flying and for his books r ...more
More about Richard Bach...
Jonathan Livingston Seagull Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah One The Bridge Across Forever: A True Love Story There's No Such Place as Far Away

“Everything is exactly as it is for a reason.
The crumb on your table is
no mystical reminder of this morning's cookie,
it is there because you have chosen not to remove it.
No exceptions.”
40 likes
“You gave your life to become the person you are right now Was it worth it?” 15 likes