Start by marking “Bound (Dark God Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound (Dark God Saga, #2)

Bound (Dark God Saga #2)

What happens when you take a dark god, a succubus, and a classic tale of mistaken identity?

Previously known as the “nicest” of the dark gods, Hypnos, the God of Sleep and Dreams, can no longer claim that title. An encounter with Marissa, a succubus who managed to bind him and use him as her food source, nearly killing him in the process, has left him with one sole purpose:
Published June 18th 2011 by Beautiful Trouble Publishing

Romancing the Book
Jul 07, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, erotica
Reviewed by Shyla
Book provided by author for review

Katrina leads an apple pie life until an unexpected turn of events dump her world upside down. Black wings emerge from her back and what should have been a precious moment is turned into a nightmare.

Clearly all is not well in this sleepy town, and Katrina is not human. A smooth transition pans away from this scene and takes us to another realm. Here we meet the dark god Hypnos who’s found himself between a rock and a hard place. Bound by unbreak
Mellagirl
Jan 15, 2016 Mellagirl rated it really liked it
I was iffy at first going into the book. I didn't really like the premise, though I found it interesting. It was a bit too short for my taste and left a lot of questions unanswered. It appeared that the author had sent this book up for a follow up book, however this was released in 2011 and I see no books after it which is disappointing.

I do kinda wish Katrina had gave Hypnos a harder time before accepting him back. He was a major douche yet kinda sweet to her during her captivity. It was intere
Deloris
Mar 14, 2013 Deloris rated it it was amazing
I loved it sweet and Sexy!
Dominique
Jan 24, 2015 Dominique rated it it was ok
Shelves: greek-mythology
Jessica Fields
Mar 09, 2015 Jessica Fields rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed it

Violette is one of my favorite authors. I love her moonlight series. Her dark God saga really bit the spot for me. Her writing and story lines keep me hooked and the sex scenes just add that something extra.
Hez
Jul 25, 2015 Hez rated it it was amazing
If you need a work out *cough cough*, Hypnos is the man to see! Whoosah!! Hot!! A case of mistaken identity turned into love. I must say, I felt sorry for Katrina. All that hot wax? Poor thing :D Great read.
Icy
Apr 04, 2014 Icy rated it it was amazing
From the excerpt in Fallen I thought this book was going to be dark but I didn't know how far it would go. It was perfect. There was a brand new side of Hypnos and it was crazy scary. I felt so bad for Katrina I can't wait to read more about these two characters and their relationship.
Pages
Nov 30, 2014 Pages rated it it was amazing
Loved it! But then again this author never disappoints and always got it together...as a matter of fact am off to read another one of her books ;)
Katalina
Katalina rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Monica
Monica rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2013
Lauryn King
Lauryn King rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2013
Dei Cowen
Dei Cowen rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Fiza
Aug 07, 2013 Fiza rated it really liked it
3.5*
Jameika
Jameika rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Shirley
Shirley rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Terrie Mcdougal
Terrie Mcdougal rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2014
Nia
Nia rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
Jeannette
Jeannette rated it really liked it
May 31, 2013
Raquel Hill
Raquel Hill rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2014
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
Joyce
Joyce rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2014
Zanetta Robinson
Zanetta Robinson rated it did not like it
Aug 13, 2013
Niyel graham
Niyel graham rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2013
Mia Moss
Mia Moss rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Aurora
Aurora rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2012
☆Monica
☆Monica rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2014
Antoinette Brown
Antoinette Brown rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
E.rai
E.rai rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Coyote Inn
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • Fangs (Pack Rulez, #3)
  • What a Bear Wants
  • A Dragon's Promise
  • BirthControl (LaPatron, #2)
  • Seduced by a Wolf
  • Eternally I Do
  • Carnal Moves
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Gargoyle's Mate
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Naughty
  • Bear's Gold (Erotic Shifter Fairy Tales, #1)
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • When Saint Goes Marching In (The Saint Series #2)
  • Wolf and Prejudice: 50 Loving States, Alaska (The Alaska Princesses Trilogy #2)
  • First Born
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
A romantic at heart, Violette Dubrinsky enjoys creating intricate situations and placing entertaining characters into them. She is currently the author of Fallen and Bound, the first and second books in her latest Saga, the Dark Gods. Within the year, she intends to release a fantasy-saga, a werewolf saga, and stand alone contemporary romances. She can be reached at violettedubrinsky@gmail.com.
More about Violette Dubrinsky...

Dark God Saga (2 books)
  • Fallen (Dark God Saga, #1)