Start by marking “The Inbetweeners: The Rudge Park Comprehensive Yearbook” as Want to Read:
The Inbetweeners: The Rudge Park Comprehensive Yearbook

The Inbetweeners: The Rudge Park Comprehensive Yearbook

3.64  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A celebration of the hilarious, award-winningcult Britcom about the cringe-inducing humiliatons of adolescenceFully illustrated, this spoof yearbook is a must-have for fans of the incredibly successful show about the lives of four run-of-the-mill teenagers living in the London suburbs. Completely original material by the show's writers references events in the show as well ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Random House UK (first published October 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Inbetweeners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Inbetweeners

Rich
Aug 15, 2014 Rich rated it really liked it
Got this for Christmas a few years back and was roaring with laughter for hours! An absolutely hilarious book for Any Inbetweeners fan! Packed full of innuendos and add ons from the much acclaimed TV series.

Although it's not necessarily new material, it might be worth mentioning that it should probably be read after watching the series. Enjoy :)
☆Ciara☆
Jan 06, 2015 ☆Ciara☆ rated it it was amazing
Hilarious, really, really, really funny, but there's not really any new material in it. Like if you've seen the programme, then you know most of the jokes in the book. Still has me laughing whenever I pick it up though. I love the cocktails and Simon's letters and Jay's business plan especially.

I'm laughing writing this review a bit, cause I'm just imagining the funny bits in the programme. To be honest, actually, don't read the book, just watch the show and the films. Then maybe read the book a
Penny O'connell
Mar 13, 2014 Penny O'connell rated it really liked it
Really get the feeling that you are with the inbetweeners
Mewmew
Feb 13, 2015 Mewmew rated it it was amazing
Just love the inbetweeners. Laughed my socks off
Emma
Jan 03, 2014 Emma rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
Got this for Christmas and read it in about an hour on Christmas morning. Great for fans of the show. Such a good coffee table book or great to pick up if you want a quick read and a good laugh. I enjoyed it!
Georgie Moxon
Pretty sick book if you ask me, but then we all have different tastes. I think it is good but not half as good as the film and tv series- just can't beat them. Good to just scan and look at pictures.
Melissa
The adherence to the characters' voices was excellent here, but some of the content was fairly tedious. Enjoyable enough as a quick read, but not a patch on the TV series.
Dec 09, 2011 Laura rated it liked it
Shelves: comedy
Quite funny but not much new material, not half as funny as the TV programme. Good light entertainment though.
Louise
Mar 22, 2012 Louise rated it really liked it
Good light entertainment, however not as funny as the tv series- still a good read though.
Nicol Hemingway
Nicol Hemingway rated it it was ok
Feb 04, 2016
Raymond Shemilt
Raymond Shemilt rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2015
Jamie Sheppard
Jamie Sheppard rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Simon Hindle
Simon Hindle rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2015
Robyn
Robyn rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Farajakililwa
Farajakililwa marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Alex Frances
Alex Frances marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Liv
Liv marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
David Prevezer
David Prevezer rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Faraja
Faraja marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Simona Tassinari
Simona Tassinari rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2015
Rob
Rob added it
Aug 08, 2015
Aidan Bailey
Aidan Bailey rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Laura Home
Laura Home rated it liked it
May 27, 2015
Stephanie Gridley
Stephanie Gridley rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Cameron Loader
Cameron Loader rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Jess Norbury
Jess Norbury rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015