Start by marking “The Inbetweeners: The Rudge Park Comprehensive Yearbook” as Want to Read:
The Inbetweeners: The Rudge Park Comprehensive Yearbook

The Inbetweeners: The Rudge Park Comprehensive Yearbook

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A celebration of the hilarious, award-winningcult Britcom about the cringe-inducing humiliatons of adolescenceFully illustrated, this spoof yearbook is a must-have for fans of the incredibly successful show about the lives of four run-of-the-mill teenagers living in the London suburbs. Completely original material by the show's writers references events in the show as well ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Random House UK (first published October 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Inbetweeners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Inbetweeners

Rich Higbey
Got this for Christmas a few years back and was roaring with laughter for hours! An absolutely hilarious book for Any Inbetweeners fan! Packed full of innuendos and add ons from the much acclaimed TV series.

Although it's not necessarily new material, it might be worth mentioning that it should probably be read after watching the series. Enjoy :)
☆Ciara☆
Hilarious, really, really, really funny, but there's not really any new material in it. Like if you've seen the programme, then you know most of the jokes in the book. Still has me laughing whenever I pick it up though. I love the cocktails and Simon's letters and Jay's business plan especially.

I'm laughing writing this review a bit, cause I'm just imagining the funny bits in the programme. To be honest, actually, don't read the book, just watch the show and the films. Then maybe read the book a
Penny O'connell
Really get the feeling that you are with the inbetweeners
Emma
Got this for Christmas and read it in about an hour on Christmas morning. Great for fans of the show. Such a good coffee table book or great to pick up if you want a quick read and a good laugh. I enjoyed it!
Georgie Moxon
Pretty sick book if you ask me, but then we all have different tastes. I think it is good but not half as good as the film and tv series- just can't beat them. Good to just scan and look at pictures.
Melissa
The adherence to the characters' voices was excellent here, but some of the content was fairly tedious. Enjoyable enough as a quick read, but not a patch on the TV series.
Quite funny but not much new material, not half as funny as the TV programme. Good light entertainment though.
Louise
Good light entertainment, however not as funny as the tv series- still a good read though.
Kirsty
Kirsty marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Biff10
Biff10 marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 15, 2014
Nia Allen-cooper
Nia Allen-cooper marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Izzy
Izzy marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Inbetweeners Scriptbook: The Complete Scripts with Added Extras The Inbetweeners Scriptbook