Start by marking “Zen 24/7: All Zen, All the Time” as Want to Read:
Zen 24/7: All Zen, All the Time

Zen 24/7: All Zen, All the Time

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The enlightment of zen is yours to discover -- in a cup of joe, a traffic jam, a bad hair day, or the blink of an eye -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.If you're searching for revelation and contentment, look no further than a handshake, the mirror -- even your laundry pile. The most mundane details of life contain zen's profound truths, says Philip Toshio Sudo, if you're o ...more
Published April 1st 2001 by HarperOne

To ask other readers questions about Zen 24/7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zen 24/7

Arthur Johnson
Fantastic introduction to Zen
Adil
This book opened with a touching preface. It's cute, humorous, short, sweet, and easy to read. Yet, it contains potential to evoke profound thoughts. I was deeply moved by it, to the extent that my moment-to-moment experience of reality showed signs of transformation in the following days. I highly recommend it as a book to read just for fun, or as a down-to-earth and sweet introduction into this elusive concept called Zen.
Marc
This book describes the motions most of us go through on a regular weekday and how Zen can be applied to almost everything we do, providing us with inner peace.
I can recommend this book to anybody who is curious to know about the little secrets that can make you help live a more satisfying life, not through the materialistic illussions we are surrounded with but through a profounder appreciation of life.
Pamela
Everyone should have this book bedside. Finding Zen in the most mundane, everyday things is so meaningful for those with hectic, busy lives. Taking the time to find humor and significance in a simple task is so motivational.
Angela L
Fantastic book. Amusing yet extremely insightful. Easy to read and packed full of easy-to-understand lessons. I highly recommend it, especially for beginners and those curious about zen.
Daniel Lewis
A very pleasant way to start or end the day. The introduction gives the book an aura of epicness that the banality of the book itself would otherwise not have.
Courtney Camp
This book really does help me to have a peace of mind. Very effective. I read certain parts based on what I'm dealing with in a day. I love it.
Scott F
Really got me to start thinking about life differently. In terms of the present moment.... life changing book
E.Parris
E.Parris marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Chuck Cubbage
Chuck Cubbage marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Ali Amiri
Ali Amiri is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Rohit
Rohit marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Chaz
Chaz added it
May 22, 2014
Patrick
Patrick is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2014
Lissaleo
Lissaleo marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Zen Guitar Zen Sex: The Way of Making Love Zen Computer The Book of Six Strings: The Six-Fold Path of Zen Guitar [With CD] Zen 24/7