Start by marking “The Vampire's Seduction / His Magic Touch” as Want to Read:
The Vampire's Seduction / His Magic Touch

The Vampire's Seduction / His Magic Touch

3.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  40 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Finding out she was a witch had upended Mari Saguna's staid life, but being thrown into a war between dark, otherworldly creatures in New York City surpassed the surreal. Her coven battled a clan of vampiresand caught in the middle were Mari and one vampire hell-bent on rescuing his kidnapped brethren.

No spells could protect her from Nicholai, the potent, mysterious seduce

Paperback, Harlequin Nocturne #122, 288 pages
Published September 20th 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire's Seduction / His Magic Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire's Seduction / His Magic Touch

J.D. Robinson
Jan 04, 2012 J.D. Robinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this author's writing! I can never get enough of her work. This book had me so enchanted, I couldn't put it down!
Debbie Heaton
Oct 07, 2011 Debbie Heaton rated it liked it
In Cooke's paranormal romance, Mari Saguna discovers she's a witch and finds herself thrown into a war between dark, otherworldly creatures in New York City. Her coven battled a clan of vampires and Mari finds herself caught in the middle with one vampire hell bent and bound on rescuing his kidnapped friend. Joining both romantically and for the cause, Mari and Nicolai work together to find a win-win scenario that benefits both of them. Cooke has created a sensual and dark battle between witches ...more
Jess
Oct 08, 2011 Jess rated it it was ok
2.5 out of 5 stars. Blah!! I mean ... I liked this story up until the half way point when they start to dislike each other from all of the lies between them. Then it's all like oh no did I make the right choice or not. *shakes head* Maybe if it was longer the author could have made it better but probably not.

Reviewed By: From Me to You ... Book Reviews
Stacie
Oct 25, 2011 Stacie rated it it was ok
Mari finds out that she is a witch. Nicholai is a vampire and never trusts witches. He is trying to rescue his brothers from Mari's brother. Mari had no idea that her brother was holding Nicholai's family hostile and using her blood to experiment on them. Nicholai and Mari end up getting together to save his family and find a way to be together.
Lorraine Lesar
Feb 19, 2012 Lorraine Lesar rated it it was ok
Decided to try another author for a change. Found this book at the public library. It was OK and very easy to read with no real depth to the story. Would I purchase another of Cynthia Cooke's books with my hard earned cash? No Would I try another free one from the public library or a free Ebook? Yes.
Misty
Nov 14, 2011 Misty rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The book was ok...I felt that some scenes jumped from one to the other and I missed something. I don't know if they pulled scenes so they could fit in the nocturne bite. If that was the case then they should have left the scenes in and left out the novella because it wasn't good.
Xondra Day
Jul 08, 2013 Xondra Day rated it it was amazing
Excellent read! If you like lots of suspense mixed with hot romance and a few unexpected twists and turns in the plot, check it out!
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Nautica Wheeler
Nautica Wheeler marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Deb
Deb added it
Jul 18, 2015
Tarynn Bundy
Tarynn Bundy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Katelyn Oster
Katelyn Oster rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Marg
Marg added it
May 28, 2015
Jimmy
Jimmy marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Debbie Moss
Debbie Moss marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
Patty McKenna Van Hulle marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Jake
Jake rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Julia Rivas
Julia Rivas marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Sherry Sandlin
Sherry Sandlin marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Judy Doucet
Judy Doucet marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Shay
Shay added it
Sep 14, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Cynthia Cooke's first novel was published in 2003. Since then she has gone on to publish 18 novels in 12 different countries, in many different languages. She is an award-winning author published with Harlequin, Steeple Hill, Entangled, and Amazon Kindle Worlds. She has a deep affection for romance stories and playing in the ocean. On her best days you can find her on the beach with her notebook, ...more
More about Cynthia Cooke...