Start by marking “Approaches to Teaching Ellison's Invisible Man” as Want to Read:
Approaches to Teaching Ellison's Invisible Man

Approaches to Teaching Ellison's Invisible Man

Now at seventy-three volumes, this popular MLA series (ISSN 1059-1133) addresses a broad range of literary texts. Each volume surveys teaching aids and critical material and brings together essays that apply a variety of perspectives to teaching the text. Upper-level undergraduate and graduate students, student teachers, education specialists, and teachers in all humanitie ...more
Published January 1st 1989

To ask other readers questions about Approaches to Teaching Ellison's Invisible Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Approaches to Teaching Ellison's Invisible Man

jacky
Sep 18, 2009 jacky rated it liked it
Shelves: lit-crit
I read the section titled "Not like an arrow, but a boomerang: Ellison's Existential Blues" for a paper on Invisible Man for my American Ethnic Literature course in college. I might have browsed other sections as well, but only this one is referenced in my paper.
Valerie
Feb 07, 2012 Valerie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: education
Extremely helpful! I find teaching Invisible Man to be very challenging. This book really helped me focus. I also ordered The Great Gatsby one and it looks promising as well.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
David Jardine
David Jardine marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Windy
Windy marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2009
Don
Don rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2008