Start by marking “Wholly Mary: Mother of God” as Want to Read:
Wholly Mary: Mother of God

Wholly Mary: Mother of God

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  4 reviews
There's a little bit about Mary in Scripture. We can glean a bit more from the tradition of the Church. Some of the approved apparitions add a little insight, too. But where can we go to get the complete picture, to find out about the whole Mary?

Wholly Mary does just that. In an engaging style, Chris Padgett walks us through what the Bible has to say about the Mother of Go
Published May 23rd 2011 by Servant Books

To ask other readers questions about Wholly Mary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wholly Mary

This book was a delightful surprise and testament to the fact that there is always something more to say about the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Padgett's words are vivid and he describes deep theology with a sense of humor and complete humility, a combination I found both unexpected and enjoyable.

Whether you have a devotion to Mary or are looking to learn more, I recommend this book as a great addition for your personal (and parish!) library.
Megan
Love this book as an introduction to Marian devotion and the scriptural and theological basis for Marian devotions. The chapter on family rosary was by far my favorite!
Mark Kuberski
Good book, I wished for more Biblical Passages but did enjoy the quotes on Mary
Becky
I will post my review shortly.
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Kristen Stuppy
Kristen Stuppy marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Leeann Cure
Leeann Cure marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Richard Villalobos
Richard Villalobos marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Rebecca Herwaldt
Rebecca Herwaldt marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
J Griffin
J Griffin marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
C
C marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Greg Sotelo
Greg Sotelo marked it as to-read
May 11, 2013
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2013
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Anasoleil
Anasoleil marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
Not Ready for Marriage, Not Ready for Sex: One Couple's Return to Chastity I'm Not OK. You're Not OK. But It's OK! Spirituality You Can Live With-Stronger faith in 30 days The Rosary Project: A Celebration of Prayer and Song Why the Eucharist Matters for Your Life: The Practical Reality of Christ's Power and Presence