Start by marking “A Very Merry Christmas: WITH Do You Hear What I Hear AND Bah Humbug, Ba (Twins' Bad Boys)” as Want to Read:

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  926 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Though the weather outside is frightful, the hunky men are SO delightful. And three ladies are about to get their stockings stuffed with the season's best cheer. . .

Do You Hear What I Hear, Lori Foster

Accused of stealing a donkey from the local nativity scene, pet psychic Marci Churchill is being watched by Sergeant Osbourne Decker, who can't stop thinking about frisking

Published (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about A Very Merry Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Merry Christmas

PuMbA's MoMmy*•.♥.•*
Oh my don't let the sweet cover with the cute snowman fool you! This book has 3 steamy stories. I enjoyed the Christmas theme in all 3 stories. The first story was my favorite. The last story was somewhat similar to the 2nd one which was a bummer. Overall though I enjoyed reading these short stories. This is perfect for women who enjoy chick lit books.
Moondance
Not sure why I'm reading Christmas stories in April, but it was a quick easy and enjoyable book. Lori Foster never disappoints!
Lesli
Read for Lori Foster's short story. Totally cracked up through the entire thing. Typical Lori Foster.
☂ ℬrandi
❤❤

Really I just wanted it to be over. It took me nearly 3 days to finish this and normally I'd only need 5-6 hrs. I didn't enjoy any of these stories and spent a lot of time shaking my head and putting off reading it. Even the few good moments that made me smile, shiver or laugh couldn't save this book. It was a disappointment and a sad way to begin the new reading year. Bah!

Do You Hear What I Hear by Lori Foster

When SWAT team member Osbourne Decker is approached by friend and sergeant, Lucius R...more
Heather
“granny.” you're a grown man and you're calling your grandmother "granny"?
“hoochie.” who talks like that?
How are we supposed 2 like someone that’s called a total nutcase. I mean, the guy’s been talking crap about her and women like her since the beginning.
She seriously didn’t know what that was. she said she’s not a virgin &yet you have no idea what it is. You ask if it’s a gun. Which, he’s an officer of the law, so it’s a legitimate question, but it was still ridiculous!
Why didn’t they say...more
Cindy
I'm really surprised the first 2 stories weren't actually put together in a paranormal Christmas anthology. They both are paranormal type stories.

I'm giving this book 3 stars, just because the first story is a favorite. The other 2 - ehh.

Lori Foster - 4 stars. Queen of the short romance story! This one is a beloved favorite. I read it every Christmas. I know - it's kind of dorky. A pet psychic, a SWAT cop & a stolen donkey. Whatever - I still like it! One thing that isn't logical about th...more
Kezermezer
"Do You Hear What I Hear" by Lori Foster

SWAT team member Osbourne Decker is not happy when his friend Lucius ropes him into watching over Lucian's new wife's twin sister Marci Churchill during Christmas. He finds sweet, sexy Marci irresistible. There's only one problem - Marci claims to be a pet psychic, and Ozzie has sworn he would never get involved with a nut like that again.

This story is not perfect, but it is fun. Ozzie is a sexy hero but also something of a judgmental jerk, and Marci is v...more
Anita Fleming
Very fun. The three novella were all very good, romantic and fun.

Do You Hear What I hear - H/h had a history before story starts. Marci can talk to the animals and Ozzie finds that very unsettling. He had a prior relationship with a real crazy and does not want another. Marci and Ozzie are so hot that both of them are able to get by until they can come together.

Bah Humbug, Baby - H/h had a history before the story starts. Allison and lee are set up by their siblings to spend Christmas in a small...more
Tania
nature-quotes#299521 Bah Humbug, Baby

Along the other side of the street behind an identical mound of snow, Allison could see brightly colored hats and bare heads bobbing along. Occasionally, one would disappear from view, only to reappear a few seconds later. A green umbrella passed. A black-and-white spaniel clambered up the other side and slid toward the street. There was a bright red bow around his neck and a jingling brass bell. Two little heads appeared over the mound. Then two children, dr...more
Just - The romance reader
A sometimes racy, sometimes comical, thoroughly festive collection of novellas. I completely enjoyed all three stories. Each featured lively characters unexpectedly thrown together during the Christmas season. In each story the characters quickly discover, or in one case rekindle lots of romantic and sexual chemistry.

A Very Merry Christmas won't disappoint if you're looking for a light, fun read.
Kelly
3 stories by some fun writers. I haven't read anything by Lori Foster that I haven't liked and this story, Do You Hear What I Hear, continues the trend. Gemma Bruce's Bah Humbug, Baby has a twist that I never expected. By Firelight by Janice Maynard is a fantasy that I could all enjoy.
Melanie
Rating: 2.5

Definitely not the best Lori Foster anthology. The first two stories were OK (a 2.0 rating), but that's it. The last one was much better and would have rated a 3.0 by itself. Don't think this one is going to be one I go back to again. The Night Before Christmas was much better and is in my nightstand for rereading.
Paula
This was a very fun read. Even though I had already read one of the three stories - the Lori Foster one, which was one of the four in the last book I read, the other two stories were new to me and very entertaining. These are not "heavy" reads, but just a lot of fun and enjoyable for the holidays. (Makes then last a little longer.)
Jenn
3 tales involving loss, companionship, lust, friendship and commitment.
The wintery scenes sounded amazing especially since I'm now stuck in the house cause of frigid temps.
Shannon Cheatham
4 for lori
3 for gemma
3 for Janice
Tara
The first story was my favorite but I also liked the last one a lot. The middle one, about two old flames wasn't as good, but still 3 star worthy. The men in this book are hot and can't resist their women - all good settings for hot sex!

Marran
Very sweet storys

The first one Do You Hear What I Hear, Lori Foster was funny and cute

Bah Humbug, Baby, Gemma Bruce also a cute read..

the last one however humhum...I have a hard time liking story where the characters hook up right away...
Dawn ♥ romance
I only read Lori Foster story about SWAT Sergeant Osbourne asked to watch over pet psychic Marci who he suspects stole a nativity scene donkey. I enjoyed the humor, the steamy scenes and the plot of dealing with her special gift with animals.
Denise Kettering
This book has three very different short stories, but all of them have some rather unrealistic elements that tested my limits, even for Christmas magic. The book was quick and easy to read, but doesn't have a lot more to recommend it.
Sharon
Christian
Really a turn-on novel. Sassy, sexy, with nice plot. However, one of the story, Bah Humbug, Baby... well, it's really not my favourite kind of story. It ruined all impression I got on this novel.
Geneva
Low three. Another anthology. I keep giving them a try and they keep disappointing me. Definitely not the worst collection, but all the stories were low on plot.
Wendi
I started the first piece by Lori Foster and I did not like it. It was silly and unrealistic. And that's saying a lot since I like most anything paranormal.
Heather G
This is the first Lori Foster book I have read! I'm hooked! The Foster and Bruce stories were the best. Quick, easy read, too!
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Three good and different Christmas stories that are not the expected kind. Enjoyable, sweet and steamy. Good read!
Susan Kelley
Hot little Christmas read, it will certainly melt the snow off your roof! I'm crazy about Lori Foster's holiday reads!
Eli
Bah-humbug! These 3 stories were boring & the 1st 2 had annoying "supernatural" elements. Snooze.....
Carrie Felton
Read the updates
in addition to what i said for the first one, I love Lori Foster as a rule so!
  • To All A Good Night
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Santa, Baby
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Bad Boys With Expensive Toys
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Jingle All The Way
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
  • Naughty or Nice?
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • A Stockingful of Joy
  • Soldier's Christmas (Conard County #16, Wingman Warriors #8)
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Includes: Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Mistletoe & Magic
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • Bayou Bad Boys

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro...more
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)