Start by marking “Ashton and Justice” as Want to Read:
Ashton and Justice

Ashton and Justice

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  18 reviews
When his domineering brother drags him to a college party, the only thing Justice expects is to have yet another boring night out. So he's both shocked and intrigued when he catches the eye of a cute, mysterious stranger named Ashton. Just as they introduce themselves, Justice's brother intervenes and pulls them apart. It's then that Justice learns the horrible truth: Asht ...more
ebook
Published August 7th 2011 by Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure (first published August 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Ashton and Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ashton and Justice

Alex
Ami
While I admit it's sweet, and it proves how sometimes outer image is not necessarily what happens inside (Justice's father is a district attorney but very abusive while Ashton's father is a criminal that support his son's choice). However, the quick solution to Ashton and Justice to be together makes it less impressive.
Brenda (b)
I guess I didn't research this one as much as I should because wasn't expecting the violence.
Jessie Potts
Ashton and Justice was a great fictional m/m read. It was a little twisted in that the DA is abusive while the mob boss is more caring about his son. Hecht really enjoys writing about characters that have no true good or bad to them only a deep pool of grey. The DA puts very bad guys behind bars all the time, he's keeping the streets and city safer, yet he beats his youngest because he's gay and a disappointment. On the other side of the tracks (so to speak) we have the mob boss, who is ok with ...more
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Justice is the put upon and beaten down son of a District Attorney who tries to keep his head down and do what he’s told. Ashton is the son of the local crime boss and although his father love’s him Ashton feel’s frustration because everyone thinks he is just like his father.

I found myself sympathizing with these two young men as they are both affected by who their fathers are, they are both in their own way he
Dre
I liked this story, but I felt like Ashton and Justice seemed more like teenagers in high school than college aged guys. I didn't feel as strong a connection between them as I usually do with Stephani Hecht's characters, but I feel like the story was a little rushed with a nice, tidy HEA for them. (view spoiler) ...more
Sasha Conte
Heather♥

I was so glad that Ashton and Justice found happiness and love together, especially considering the abuse Justice suffered at the hands of his own family. But I do wish Justice's asshat father and brother would have been reported to the police and/or media because they deserved some sort of punishment (like maybe castration) instead of simply letting them get away with it. Everything was resolved too easily.
Cole Riann
Hmm, I enjoyed this story, though the first half much more than the last. The story was set up so wonderfully, but then I felt like it fizzled out a bit. It was set up to be so explosive, and then ended without much drama at all. It ended up leaving so much up in the air and I didn't really feel like much would be resolved in the long run. The freedom Ashton and Justice won seems only short-lived.
Meggie
This short novella was fresh and positive. The end was happy and good, but I feel like I was left down, it didn't felt completed. I would rather read on and on, about the problems Ashton and Justice would need to face in near future. The plot could be more developed. Simply said I wouldn't mind reading a sequel!
Natālija
"Ashton and Justice" is a modern-day version of Romeo and Juliet. The storyline was easy to follow and and the characters were amazing. I loved how sweet and tender their relationship was, and it was very satisfying when they found a way to be together. I'd love to read a sequel to this book.
Susan
I did like this story although there were a couple of confusing moments for me in it. The resolution was a little easy for me but it would be interesting to see what happened next for the couple.
Chris
3.5 stars. Sweet m/m romance about the abused son of a prominent district attorney and the son of a notorious criminal. Their fathers hate each other - how can things possibly work out?
Bookbee
Sweet story. The first chapter was quite good and grabbed my attention quickly. I liked the role reversal of who was decent and who was not. The end resolved itself too neatly.
Ter
I just wished he went public about his dad and brother thou.
Shelley
Maryellen Berwind
Maryellen Berwind marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Mimi_mare
Mimi_mare marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
sandy
sandy added it
Dec 03, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Kagome
Kagome added it
Jun 25, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • (Just Like) Starting Over
  • Passion (Passion, #1)
  • Equation For Love
  • January: Miami's Perfect Weekend (Calendar Boys, #1)
  • Hot in Here
  • Slow Burn
  • Phantom Lover (Phantom Lover, #1)
  • The King's Tale
  • Sinders and Ash
  • Accidentally His (His, #1)
  • NEG UB2 (M4M, #2)
  • In The Heart Of Darkness
  • Ghost (A Velvet Glove Novel)
  • Taking Work Home (Lord and Master, #2)
  • Across the East River Bridge
  • The Back Stairs (Sundown, #1)
  • Permanently Legless
  • Hallowed Bond (Chronicles of Ylandre, #2)
2047242
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.

When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various ac
More about Stephani Hecht...
Primal Passions (Lost Shifters, #1) Savage Awakenings (Lost Shifters, #3) Carnal Intentions (Lost Shifters, #4) A Feral Christmas (Lost Shifters, #2) An Assassin's Touch (Lost Shifters, #9)