Start by marking “Dark Love” as Want to Read:
Dark Love

Dark Love

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Abby Dodgers is a human girl raised by a family of vampires. Since she came in to the family when she was nine she was always inlove with Ethan, the eldest son of the family. He was beautiful and charming and he treated Abby like she was a Princess. Until her sixteenth birthday, when he turned on her and ran away from her, telling her he never wanted to see her again. Conf ...more
Published April 9th 2011 by Selena Cross on Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Dark Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Love

Astraycat
Too short! The story has so many potential!
Cate (The Professional Fangirl)
I like erotica, if done well. I like vampires in literature, if done well. I do not particularly like young adult literature.

So why did I read this? It was free on Smashwords and I needed a break. I don't even know. And oh, this had 5-star ratings so I assumed it was at least good. But no. Don't waste your time. I've read better fanfiction. Granted the sexy part was sort of hot but... eh.
Dena
This was a straight to the point novella with no real plot. A guy meets his life ate and turns her into a vampire after clearing up his misunderstanding the end.
It needed more of a story. Where is the drama? Danger? Just something I mean I am all for cutting the fat per se but geez this is cutting out everything but the characters.
Monica&spikey
See, there's a reason I don't read the books on my nook. They MIGHT have good premises, but they're all executed poorly (Because when I first got my Nook, my mom went on it and bought up all the free books, which we all know are the crappiest)
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
Such a tease but not really in a good way. The story ended way too soon. I'm almost mad because I think there could have been some real depth to this, but as soon as it got good it ended.
Audrey Cook Kolbek
This was a free novella from Smashwords. It was good, but there was several typos .... what can you expect for a frre short story?
Emma
It was really good, I just wish it would have been a full length novel instead of a short novella.
Monica
this was an ok book....i think maybe if it was longer it would have been better
Pink17
Pink17 marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
dontCare
dontCare marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Mydearloverboy
Mydearloverboy marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Amelia
Amelia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Nakita
Nakita marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Wolf's Captive Their Runaway Mate Dark Diary's Lizzy's Lessons (The Hunt Family, #1) Hunt Family's Christmas Surprise (The Hunt Family)