Start by marking “Dark Love” as Want to Read:
Dark Love

Dark Love

Abby Dodgers is a human girl raised by a family of vampires. Since she came in to the family when she was nine she was always inlove with Ethan, the eldest son of the family. He was beautiful and charming and he treated Abby like she was a Princess. Until her sixteenth birthday, when he turned on her and ran away from her, telling her he never wanted to see her again. Conf ...more
Published April 9th 2011 by Selena Cross on Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Dark Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Love

Cate (The Professional Fangirl)
Jun 20, 2011 Cate (The Professional Fangirl) rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2011-reads
I like erotica, if done well. I like vampires in literature, if done well. I do not particularly like young adult literature.

So why did I read this? It was free on Smashwords and I needed a break. I don't even know. And oh, this had 5-star ratings so I assumed it was at least good. But no. Don't waste your time. I've read better fanfiction. Granted the sexy part was sort of hot but... eh.
This was a straight to the point novella with no real plot. A guy meets his life ate and turns her into a vampire after clearing up his misunderstanding the end.
It needed more of a story. Where is the drama? Danger? Just something I mean I am all for cutting the fat per se but geez this is cutting out everything but the characters.
Aug 07, 2013 Monica&spikey rated it it was ok
See, there's a reason I don't read the books on my nook. They MIGHT have good premises, but they're all executed poorly (Because when I first got my Nook, my mom went on it and bought up all the free books, which we all know are the crappiest)
Audrey Cook Kolbek
This was a free novella from Smashwords. It was good, but there was several typos .... what can you expect for a frre short story?
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
Such a tease but not really in a good way. The story ended way too soon. I'm almost mad because I think there could have been some real depth to this, but as soon as it got good it ended.
Lacey rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2013
Amy rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2011
Stacey rated it really liked it
May 02, 2013
Jo rated it did not like it
Sep 16, 2011
Karinn Cintron
Karinn Cintron rated it it was ok
Sep 08, 2011 Emma rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook-lend-me-s, pnr
It was really good, I just wish it would have been a full length novel instead of a short novella.
Jen Popina
Jen Popina rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2013
Jwezi rated it it was ok
Jun 07, 2012
Karrie rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2011
Missy rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Jenifer rated it really liked it
May 24, 2012
Margaret rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2012
Rathanak rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2011
Yessenia Chavez
Yessenia Chavez rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2012
Nicole rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2015
Claudine rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2011
good and short
Michelle Reynolds hendrix
Michelle Reynolds hendrix rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Sarah rated it it was ok
Mar 09, 2012
Susan rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Nycole rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2012
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Sashie rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2013
Immanythings rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2012
Too short! The story has so many potential!