Start by marking “The Fifth Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack (Garfield food for thought, Garfield swallows his pride, Garfield world wide)” as Want to Read:

The Fifth Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack (Garfield #13-15)

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  6 reviews
GARFIELD IS BACK WITH THREE VOLUMES OF FUNNY ADVENTURES IN ONE!
That's right--the flabby tabby with the rude attitude is at it again! This time GARFIELD gives us three times the fun as he eats more, naps more, and wisecracks more than ever before. How does America's foremost feline do it? One thing is certain, GARFIELD is the master at generating bunches of belly laughs, an
Published January 30th 1996 by Ballantine Books (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The Fifth Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fifth Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack

Jalen
I liked this book because it is funny.
Kim
Same old jokes, but still funny.

Includes:
#13 Garfield Food for Thought
#14 Garfield Swallows His Pride
#15 Garfield Worldwide
Brandon
I looooooved it.I liked it because the charecter's were funny.I think i'm going to mary it!I wan't you to read it too!
Michael
I just love the old Garfield comics.. Not the cartoons on TV, just the old 3 or 6 box comic strips.
Tweety
Sep 27, 2013 Tweety rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who want to laugh
Another winner by Jim Davis! Hilariously fun romp! Love it!
Julian
I'ts garfield, my favorite, times three.
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Lauri
Lauri is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2014
Karolinde (Kari)
Karolinde (Kari) marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Quinlan
Quinlan marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Zach
Zach marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Moris
Moris added it
Aug 04, 2014
Darren
Darren added it
Jul 25, 2014
Edmundo
Edmundo marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Zane
Zane added it
Jun 22, 2014
Laura Lubak
Laura Lubak marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
James Robert "Jim" Davis is an American cartoonist who created the popular comic strip Garfield. Other comics that he has worked on are Tumbleweeds, Gnorm Gnat, Slapstick, and a strip about Mr. Potato Head. He also has created a Garfield T.V. show that aired on CBS for six years.

Jim Davis was born in Fairmount, Indiana, near Marion, where he grew up on a small farm with his father James William Da
More about Jim Davis...
Garfield Gains Weight (Garfield #2) Garfield at Large: His First Book (Garfield #1) Garfield Weighs In (Garfield, #4) Garfield Bigger Than Life (Garfield #3) Garfield Takes the Cake (Garfield #5)