Start by marking “Aquarius Descending (Elizabeth Chase, #3)” as Want to Read:
Aquarius Descending (Elizabeth Chase, #3)

Aquarius Descending (Elizabeth Chase #3)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Martha C. Lawrence's "remarkable first novel" (Library Journal), Murder in Scorpio, introducing psychic detective Elizabeth Chase, won her nominations for all three of America's most prestigious mystery awards, while the refreshingly down-to-earth Elizabeth was recognized as a unique and wonderful new heroine. The acclaim continued with her second mystery, The Cold Heart o ...more
Paperback
Published January 15th 2000 by Minotaur Books (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Aquarius Descending, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aquarius Descending

Melissa
Elizabeth Chase is hired by the father of her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. Jen has not been heard from in years - she joined The Bliss Project and disappeared. Elizabeth goes undercover and joins the 'cult' hoping to find Jen, or what happened to her. I really like Elizabeth Chase and the world she lives in (aside from the bad guys she brings down). I will definitely read the next in the series.
Nathan Burgoine
A great mystery series with psychic P.I. Elizabeth Chase. This time, she's going undercover into the "Bliss Project," a group of individuals part cult, part scam, and all danger. She might come out with little left of her own mind, if she comes out at all...

Thrilling, and with one major plot change in the form of a major character, this book made me cringe, cry, and furious all at the same time as I was enjoying it to the fullest. Nab it! But start with the series beginning, "Murder in Scorpio."
Cheryl A
Elizabeth Chase is not your normal California PI - she's got an extra edge and a psychic one at that. When the main man in her life, Tom, an FBI agent, is asked by his former fiancee's father for help locating the missing women, Tom turns to Elizabeth for her insight.

Elizabeth relucantly takes the case to locate Jen, who has joined The Bliss Project, a group with cult-like characteristic. Faced wtih dead ends, Elizabeth is forced to infiltrate the group. As Elizabeth is drawn further into the gr
Lora
Judym
First time reading this author and I would read her again. The book is fast paced about a psychic female detective.
Bridget Cameron
The third in the Elizabeth Chase Investigations series, following Murder in Scorpio and the Cold Heart of Capricorn.
Elizabeth Chase is a psychic investigator and is called on a case to investigate the whereabouts of her lover's x girlfrield, Jen Schaffer, who has been part of the cult, The Bliss Project and has been missing for 2 years.
Although she gets ' bad vibes' about the project, Elizabeth must join the Bliss Project in order to find Jen, yet will she survive their brainwashing and will her
Pamela
I really love this series. The main character is great, the book is fast-paced and easy to read. And the plot twist in this one was amazing. I never saw it coming.
Linda  Branham Greenwell
I LOVE Psychic mysteries! This one should be read before Ashes of Aries though
Kimberlyn
there are some very interesting aspects to this series
Donna
Donna is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2015
Meredith
Meredith marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Connie Steckel
Connie Steckel marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Darnice
Darnice marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Martha C. Lawrence has worked as a book editor, a professional astrologer, and a business writer. She is the creator of 'Dr. Elizabeth Chase', P.I. and parapsychologist in San Diego, California.
More about Martha C. Lawrence...

Elizabeth Chase (5 books)
  • Murder in Scorpio (Elizabeth Chase, #1)
  • The Cold Heart of Capricorn (Elizabeth Chase, #2)
  • Pisces Rising (Elizabeth Chase, #4)
  • Ashes of Aries (Elizabeth Chase, #5)
Murder in Scorpio (Elizabeth Chase, #1) The Cold Heart of Capricorn (Elizabeth Chase, #2) Ashes of Aries (Elizabeth Chase, #5) Pisces Rising (Elizabeth Chase, #4) Nevada Barr Presents Malice Domestic (Malice Domestic, #10)