Start by marking “All Expenses Paid” as Want to Read:
All Expenses Paid

All Expenses Paid (Postcards from Paradise)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Davis Harper’s life isn’t going according to plan. He hates his job and his boss. And, to make matters worse, his long-term relationship with his boyfriend, George, isn’t what it used to be. One day, desperate for something to change, he enters a contest to win a three-week trip to Australia, all expenses paid. Despite the impossible odds of winning, Davis feels hopeful fo ...more
Published June 26th 2011 by Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure (first published June 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All Expenses Paid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Expenses Paid

Riley Maranville
I decided to buy this book because I did a semester overseas in Australia and I fell in love with the country (and a few of its boys!) plus I love m/m romance. So it seemed like a perfect fit for me. I really loved the characters but I really fell for Davis. I found his snark and sarcasm enjoyable, but then again, I’m dating a snarky and sarcastic guy. I liked Judd a lot too, but in the end I found my self identifying more with Davis’ side of the story.

The sex scenes were super hot and really we
Really more like 3.5 stars, but I decided to round up! Just finished this book. Thought it was a quick, hot read that I would recommend to anyone who likes m/m romance books. Sex scenes were very hot, thought the characters were believable and likeable. Am new to the m/m genre, but will most certainly check out more from this author.

Makes me want to visit Australia!!
A light, fun read! I really enjoyed this book and am interested to read more by this author. I love sarcastic humor and found Davis a great leading character. The descriptions and details about Australia made me feel like I was there. All in all a really good book, nothing too heavy. Recommend to anyone looking for a fun, summer read.
2.5 STARS.
A rather forgettable 'holiday' romance with an HEA I struggled to believe simply because Davis is not only on a rebound, he's at a point in his life where he doesn't know what he wants, who he wants, etc. While I applauded his finding the balls to call it quits with George, the latter also had some points - Davis had been distracted, he had been displaying signs that all wasn't well and Davis himself didn't deny the fact that their relationship was going downhill for awhile already.

I truly enjoyed this story. I could even feel Davis emotions. He was so humanly and so real, a character full of flaws and troubles. I really liked this story. And I wouldn't mind reading a sequel... This couple was really well suited for each other. Judd was warm character and pulled out positive energy from Davis.
Enjoyable, if you do not take it too seriously.
That's a really good book! I was sucked into the characters from the beginning. Thanks Heidi for this book :)
Good_danto marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Shannelle Lamour :)
Shannelle Lamour :) marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Pam Luteran-Isbell
Pam Luteran-Isbell marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Sandy added it
Nov 29, 2014
Ahud marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Gwen marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Nik added it
May 23, 2015
Emilee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Heidi Champa is a typical last-born child. Snarky, attention-seeking and rebellious, she started to create dirty stories to keep herself out of real trouble. Having tried her hand at a million terrible jobs, she bought herself a laptop and finally started typing up those handwritten tales. After much deliberation, she started to let other people read her work.

In addition to her flare with the wri
More about Heidi Champa...

Postcards from Paradise (9 books)
  • Birds of a Feather (Postcards from Paradise)
  • Clay's Challenge
  • Fire Castle
  • Four Days With Jack
  • Getting Off The Ground (Changing Plans, #1)
  • Freedom In His Arms