Start by marking “A Delicate Game” as Want to Read:
A Delicate Game

A Delicate Game

3.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  192 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Even masters of the game can meet their match…

Elio and Sestro are beautiful, seductive, and talented—in more ways than anyone knows. They are known for taking lovers back to their room to share for the night—but each lover only enjoys one night with the notorious brothers. Practically no one realizes the true nature of the lovers they choose. It is a game they created, and
ebook, Free Edition, 19 pages
Published July 5th 2011 by Less Than Three Press

To ask other readers questions about A Delicate Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Delicate Game

Beyond Complicated by Mercy CelesteGemini by Chris OwenMy Brother's Lover by Lynn KellingThe Carnalli Complex by Passhenette1Brothers LaFon, Part One by Joseph Lance Tonlet
Best M/M Incest Books
47th out of 78 books — 133 voters
Quid Pro Quo by L.A. WittDance in the Dark by Megan DerrThe Coil by L.A. GilbertBlood in the Water by Megan DerrDance with the Devil by Megan Derr
M/M Romance With (Mostly) Black Covers
419th out of 442 books — 70 voters

More lists with this book...

M'rella
I honestly do not mind lack of sex. Amount of sex scenes is not an indicator of a good book. My problem is that it reads like a digest with not only details, but some important parts missing. I am not even sure which tags to use. Is it contemporary (it can be)? Historical? Fantasy? Angst?Hurt/comfort? Menage? (but then again, there is no actual sex to add that tag) Still, the set up was intriguing. I wish the story was (much) longer.
3.5 stars.
Maya
Jul 10, 2011 Maya rated it it was ok
Being me, I am terribly disappointed that there is no actual sex in this book! The warnings were completely unnecessary.
kasjo_peja
That can't even be counted as a short story, but only a sketch.

In some historical/alternative universe setting two brothers play games. Not only sexual kind. There is some intrigue, but it's vague. Pops up out of nowhere and leads to nothing.

Sex happens off the page, so the warnings about menage and twincest are laughable.

The whole story just lacks substance.
L-D
Oct 04, 2011 L-D rated it liked it
Despite the warnings, this book contained no erotica and turned out to be more a short story about espionage. The role of the twin spies was vaguely outlined, but a lot was left to the reader to fill in the blank. Not a bad story, but if the story was going to be more plot focused than sex-centric, then the plot should have been more developed.
Fi Brit
Apr 24, 2015 Fi Brit rated it did not like it
This is a story about nothing.
Ayanna
Nov 23, 2013 Ayanna rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, meh
I'd actually read this one yesterday, so I suppose this one was the beginning of the menage run. (I've noticed that when there's some salient feature of a book, I tend to see it again and again for the next couple of books [at least three]. Once it was facial burn scars. Another time was dead lovers. I suppose this time it's menages. I have absolutely no idea why it happens - I generally pick books out of my unread ebooks folder more or less at random - but it does.)

It wasn't bad. Short. Brief.
Bookbee
Hm... The warning indicated a threesome and, yeah, I could sorta maybe imagine that based on the kissing and INFER that such did in fact happen. But the warning for this short also indicated incest and there was absolutely nothing like that at all...not even a chaste kiss between the brothers... unless you count some mild innuendo as such.
Adrienne
Jul 03, 2015 Adrienne rated it it was ok
Okay, so... free is free, you get what you pay for and all that, but... come on. What was the point?! Don't try to build up if there's no pay off!
Harry
Dec 23, 2013 Harry rated it did not like it
The premise seemed promising, complex - two brothers seduce a man at a masquerade. But the most interesting part of that - that it's brothers interacting - is completely ignored in the story. Instead, it becomes some international espionage story that is so lacking in concrete details I have the sense the writer didn't even know what the story was. Characters are "operatives" from "my country." Vague time period, vague geography, vague political intrigue - there's so much vagueness that we're no ...more
Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌
Rating: A bit less than three

It was lovely, and I actually liked the set-up. A lot. I really want a longer novel out of this. But in the end? The thing that mattered most to me, I think, was that I actually wasn't convinced that they would be happy. Let alone have a HEA.
blub
Dec 06, 2012 blub rated it it was ok
I would have liked a bit more romance. There was a feeling of attraction between all three characters but nothing that shouted everlasting love or long lasting relationship. The lack of sex didn't really bother me, the story itself had a good starting basis for a longer story.
A.F. Henley
Feb 23, 2013 A.F. Henley rated it really liked it
This story caught me right away. There was tension and drama and it played up the plot development quite well. I just wish there had been more to it. It would have been great to follow it through with them.
Mel - abandoner of no longer all buddy reads
This is short and free. I've read a book by the author which I liked. And the negative reviews make me want to read this :D
Mar 27, 2013 Sarah rated it liked it
Very good, but more of a fragment of a novel than a story.
Mandy Beyers
Sep 17, 2011 Mandy Beyers rated it liked it
I would have liked a longer story about these three ;)
H.V. Corbin
A cute, quick polyamory romance read.
Auraya
Auraya rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2016
Rina
Rina rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Traci
Traci is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2016
Nizam uddin
Nizam uddin rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Nadia
Nadia rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2016
Kelvin Thompson
Kelvin Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Nurdan
Nurdan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Sarina
Sarina marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Minamigawa
Minamigawa rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
  • Midsummer Baker
  • That Famous Happy End
  • Darkling Mine
Sasha L. Miller spends most of her time writing, reading, or playing with all things website design. She loves telling stories, especially romance, because there’s nothing better than giving people their happily ever afters. When not writing, she spends time cooking, harassing her roommates, and playing with her cats.
More about Sasha L. Miller...