Start by marking “Coca Kola - The Baddest Chick” as Want to Read:
Coca Kola - The Baddest Chick

Coca Kola - The Baddest Chick (Apple & Kola: The Baddest Chick #2)

Steady Schemin'

Harlem honeys Apple and Kola are back and cutthroat as ever, and serving The City That Never Sleeps with a wakeup call. Now permanently disfigured, the once beautiful Apple's future isn't looking bright as the empire she worked so hard to build begins to crumble, brick by brick. The tables are turned, and Apple finds out that the ultimate betrayal cuts tha

Published March 13th 2012 by Melodrama Publishing (first published February 9th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Coca Kola - The Baddest Chick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coca Kola - The Baddest Chick

Iamshawnda Hamilton
Awesome Read

This book was a great read from Beginning to end ....I could not put this book down it had me wanting to know was next with every page that I turned. I cannot decide yet it I am TeamKola or TeamApple.... Nisa Santiago is fire with the pen...
Delonya
Jul 07, 2012 Delonya rated it liked it
Round Two

Sisters Apple and Kola are back for another round in this highly anticipated follow-up to Bad Apple readers find Kola reigning supreme while Apple's life has taken a dramatic tailspin. Left disfigured Apple is no longer viewed as untouchable and solely has to rely upon her new boyfriend Chico. Making Apple's situation even more unbearable is that her twin sister Kola has continued to make power moves in and out of the bedroom with Apple's former crush Cross. Apple is attempting to fight
Latifa
Dec 19, 2013 Latifa rated it it was ok
Apple & Cola are twins that have absolutely nothing in common. One is quiet and more reserved while the other likes to wild out every chance she gets. When an unfortunate tragedy disrupts the girls lives, they become instant enemies.

This book confused me . It started out with great promise but somehow along the way it turned into a book that was just plain outright unbelievable. The relationship between Apple & Supreme was confusing at its best, especially when you add on the incident wi
Dee Cherry
Jun 29, 2014 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fiction
This book was an excellent read! I knew Kola was bad after reading the first book, but she took her Gansta to a new level in this book! These twins are really forces to be reckoned. Enjoyed every minute of part 2 of this saga
Jasmine
Apr 14, 2015 Jasmine rated it it was amazing
This book was fierce and full of attitude I read all of the books for this series and it's all amazing. I love the drama in this book and Nisa is an amazing author.
LaShanta Charles
Jul 17, 2012 LaShanta Charles rated it liked it
Apple and Kola are at it again in this book, but I must say that I was a bit disappointed by the way things went. I think there should have been more interaction between Apple and Kola and I really didn't like how it ended. Chico basically stopped everything for Apple when she was in the hospital and recovering; he gave up an empire to help her get her revenge and then in the end he just easily blew her off and stopped looking for her. That's bogus! Kola is still doing her thing though and the w ...more
Ladii Mia
Feb 02, 2014 Ladii Mia rated it it was amazing
I thought I could just read the book it won't let me read it is there something else I'm supposed 2 do or do I need to scan a book then it will be on here 4 me 2 read...???
Nicma
Jun 30, 2014 Nicma rated it liked it
i dont know what to think at the moment. i will have a better review once i read checkmate.
Desire'e Greene
Apr 30, 2016 Desire'e Greene rated it really liked it
Money gives you power, but when it is gone you become powerless!!
Sonia Barkley
suspensful!
Tamia Young
I love her books
Juanita
Sep 20, 2014 Juanita rated it it was amazing
Shelves: challenge
Ok I have to see what's going to happen next these girls are off the chain.
Writer's Block
Aug 09, 2012 Writer's Block rated it liked it
Was definitely looking forward to reading this after reading Bad Apple, however, I found Coca Lola to be a disappointing read. The storyline was funny to me & often didn't make sense. The relationship change between Apple and Chico at the end, didn't fall in line with rest of the story. The story felt rushed at times & this was an overall bad read. I am usually a HUGE Nisa Santiago supporter and am hoping for a more exciting read in Checkmate.
Nicole
Aug 26, 2012 Nicole rated it really liked it
Okay, so I finished the book and it has me speechless. Where did this Shaun person come from? I mean yeah it says it was Ayeshas and Memos brother but what the heck? How did he get her to Mexico so fast if hats where their at? And where is Cross at did he do the bid for the gun charge? What in the world is gonna happen to these people? And where is Guy-Tony?! Need to get the third part to find out!
Brittney Green
Jul 24, 2012 Brittney Green rated it it was amazing
In the 2nd installment of the baddest chick..you have Apple and Kola still at odds with one another and it isnt getting any better...Life has taken a drastic turn for Apple and all she wants is revenge on everyone..and if that doesnt hurt already Kola is making major moves adding fuel to Apple's fire...both
sisters are bitter as hell...I can't wait for Checkmate! Cause the real boss will win.
Mirrlees
Mar 28, 2013 Mirrlees rated it really liked it
Overall rating of 4.5 stars again another good read. Apple face tragedy and pain at its worse. Chico is trying his best to make everything work out but things seems to be spiraling out of control fast while Kola is doing her thing with Cross but she to encounter so news that will turn her life upside down. Time to move to part 3 to see what author Nisa has in store for me.
Terri
Mar 01, 2012 Terri rated it liked it
this book was so disappointing with bad apple being so good. the end put me in the mind of murderville and i just didnt like the way she went about it. there should have been more interaction with kola nd apple. they didnt evn bump toes in this book. and i think there should have been more about their mother
Letitia
Oct 03, 2013 Letitia rated it it was amazing
I know that Apple is young but she was really making me mad with her childish behavior. How can you be street smart but so dang dumb. I can't wait to see if she gets out of her predicament and hopefully without a habit. Only one twin can come out on top, who it is going to be?
Tanya
Apr 16, 2012 Tanya rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Tanya by: Nookers
Another great read!!! This series gets better and better with each book!! Never a dull moment, from page to page it keeps your attention and suspention as to who and what next! My question is which sister deserves to be Queen?
Belinda
Aug 05, 2016 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was off da chain. Coca Kola was something else. Cross disappointed me by cheating on Kola. Apple has really gotten herself in a real mess. Both sisters have enemies all over New York.
Tamika
May 13, 2013 Tamika rated it liked it
Although I liked this book, is wasn't as good as book 1. It was a bit long winded for me and the time lines didn't really add up. This was more of a set up for book 3 then a book standing on its own.
Punkin
May 03, 2012 Punkin rated it really liked it
Nisa did it again I liked this one better then Bad Apple.I cldnt beleive hw things ended up for Apple in this one,and how Kola became the bird lady a great read..
Nichole Cooper
LOVED IT!!! have to get the next book! Going to get it tomorrow hope they have it! Then what am i going to do when the books are done??suggestions on other books???
ConSonia
Mar 09, 2013 ConSonia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow Wow Wow thats all I can say.. cant wait for the next one but nisa dont have her books on amazon to download.. Dang
Tanesha Walker
I enjoyed this book, until it got to the end and I found out its another part. Now i am anxious to read part 3.
E G
Sep 29, 2012 E G rated it liked it
this book was slow but surprising things happen. ill be reading checkmate next. hopefully that is the end of the seqel.
Laree walker
Dec 29, 2013 Laree walker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read
Babysha_shashahotmail.com
Nov 08, 2012 Babysha_shashahotmail.com rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coca-kola
this book is awesome i love it... i would love to read all of Nisa Santiago books!
Monique Jackson
Dec 11, 2013 Monique Jackson rated it it was amazing
I really like this author and I'm ready for the next read in this series.
Goodread
Jul 03, 2012 Goodread rated it liked it
book 1 was good, book 2 was ok I sure hope book 3 knock some socks off
  • Relapse
  • Mafia Princess
  • Damaged
  • A Sticky Situation
  • Low Down and Dirty: A Novel
  • Jayden's Passion (Raunchy #3)
  • Welfare Grind
  • Superstar
  • Millionaire Mistress Part 3: Chloe's Revenge
  • Sweet Giselle
  • Pitbulls In A Skirt 3-The Rise of Lil C
Nisa Santiago came bursting onto the literary scene in 2009 with her debut title, Cartier Cartel. The book garnered rave reviews and left her readers wanting more. She followed up with the sequel, Return of the Cartier Cartel – which turned into a national bestseller. The Library Journal declared that Santiago’s sequel, [Return of the Cartier Cartel] “Will keep readers hooked to the last chapter.” ...more
More about Nisa Santiago...

Apple & Kola: The Baddest Chick (6 books)
  • Bad Apple - The Baddest Chick