Peekaboo! I See You! (Sesame Street)

Peekaboo! I See You! (Sesame Street)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  6 reviews
In their first year, two of a baby’s most important developmental milestones are mastering imitating others and learning to play simple games. What combines both better than a game of Peekaboo?

This flap book offers babies an interactive game of Peekaboo, with each spread featuring a close-up of a Sesame Street Muppet hiding behind sturdy, hand-shaped flaps that open to re...more
Board Book, 14 pages
Published May 28th 2002 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Peekaboo! I See You!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peekaboo! I See You!

Amanda
This is probably the first book that Caleb could "read" cover to cover by himself. When I read it to him I would practically yell, "Peekaboo, Big Bird! I see you." that is inside the flaps that Caleb could lift. Like "So, Big" this book illistrates for parents and children one of the earliest social games babies learn. I know that all toddlers I have ever read to LOVE lift flap books and this is an excellent way to develop those fine motor skills and to get those neuropathways for curiosity and...more
Modboy
Most toddlers should enjoy Peekaboo with the Sesame Street gang. More an activity than a story but one that most children are familiar with. If not then they will learn by the time they finish this book.
Ashley
I requested this book from our library while searching their online catalog.
My almost 2 1/2 year old sat through this book about four times.
She enjoyed it so much and that made me enjoy it as well.
Heather
Not for extreme littles, as there are flaps, but older littles age 3 will love the lift the flap action. Simple easy book.
Tania
This is for all Sesame beginnings books. Lily loves them and I like the way they are so interactive. Great learning tools.
Kristie
Lift-the-flap book featuring our favorite Sesame friends.
Anna
Anna added it
Jan 02, 2013
Mackenzie
Mackenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2012
Ryan
Ryan added it
Jun 07, 2012
Raindrop, Plop! Going to Sleep on the Farm Buzz Said the Bee (Hello Reader, Level 1) (Hello Reader) The Princess and the Potty (Stories to Go!) Silly Milly (Scholastic Reader Level 1)