Start by marking “Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm” as Want to Read:
Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm

Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Kim Cattrall, "Sex and the City"'s Samantha, slides between the sheets and shares her secrets on reaching the heights of pleasure. She teams up with her husband in this how-to-sex book, based on viewer feedback from the show and designed to help couples focus on achieving the female orgasm. 75 illustrations.
Published February 1st 2003 by Grand Central Publishing (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Satisfaction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satisfaction

Alex Telander
Warning: this review contains language of an adult nature.

This is certainly a book for guys; girls are not invited. Just kidding! But Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm is intended for guys – read the title. Do girls need to know how to give girls orgasms? Well, yes, but that is another matter. The point is guys are not so wise in the ways of giving a girl satisfaction, mainly in the form of an orgasm, or perhaps multiples (contrary to what Jay of Silent Bob fame may indicate). And so th
Dawn Serra
I was skeptical about this book. It has some great things and some not so great things, but overall, I was pleasantly surprised. Despite some major pitfalls, the book has some good lessons for those looking to find new ways to talk about sex with a lover.

The good:

The illustrations in this book are beautiful. Tasteful, sensual, and erotic.

Kim and Mark, the authors, repeatedly stress the importance of checking in with your lover during sex, taking your time, communicating, and trying different te
AMS
A Christmas gift from my ex boyfriend's mother... are you kidding me? I wanted to die when I unwrapped this... But, we did read it through once... I left the book at his place... The fact that Kim and husband are divorced now kinda killed their rankings...
Rossen Antonov
The book has several profound and very simple ideas, that we all know but we don't know that we know. The book is practical and simple. I would recommend every man to read it.
∞ julia ∞
Cattrall did a good job with this one - I mean, it's mainly intended to be a money maker but it's definitively not bad and a good choice for those who wish to dig into the subject ;) - there's better out there of course.
Julia
This is a great erotic book not only for personal shelves but public libraries. It's written in a clear, comfortable style with excellent illustrations - something you can recommend without people edging away from the desk.
Jana
Satisfaction is not just about technique; it is about loving, and the deep enrichment that comes from caring about your lover's sexual fulfillment.
Molly
Mar 16, 2008 Molly rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: beginners in sex, people who haven't explored
A really really REALLY basic book for people who know very little about anything to do with sex. But that means it's great for beginners!
Angela
good descriptions. helpful in an explicit way without being tacky or preachy. classy? definately honest.
Rosemary
i have the 2002 edition - will add the cover picture sometime - just found it lol
Cindy
i used to own this book. It was awesome. I seemed to have lost it in one of my many moves
abby
men shoud read this book. i'd be happy to let you borrow it.
Lillian M Parnoutsoukian
Lillian M Parnoutsoukian marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Micheala Barnett-Edwards
Micheala Barnett-Edwards marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Dahab_gogo
Dahab_gogo marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
MaryAnn Moffett
MaryAnn Moffett marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Jamie-lee Kolpin
Jamie-lee Kolpin marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Jennifer Jacobs
Jennifer Jacobs marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Prakhar
Prakhar marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
ArtemisPearl
ArtemisPearl marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Yana Khamadulina
Yana Khamadulina marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
  • Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!
  • The Multi-Orgasmic Woman: Discover Your Full Desire, Pleasure, and Vitality
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • For Yourself: The Fulfillment of Female Sexuality (Revised and Updated)
  • The Pocket Parent
  • Toygasms!: The Insider's Guide to Sex Toys & Techniques
  • Anal Pleasure & Health: A Guide for Men and Women
  • Hot Sex: How to Do It
  • Betty Crocker's New Cookbook
  • What Is My Cat Thinking?
  • Fundamentals of Nursing
  • Cats for Dummies
  • A New Way to Cook
  • The Guitar Handbook
  • The Amazing Book of Useless Information: More Things You Didn't Need to Know But Are About to Find Out
  • Five Little Monkeys Reading in Bed
  • Even More Top Secret Recipes: More Amazing Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
  • How to Give Her Absolute Pleasure: Totally Explicit Techniques Every Woman Wants Her Man to Know
Kim Victoria Cattrall, is a British-born, Canadian-raised Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-nominated actress. She is known for her role as Samantha Jones in the HBO comedy/romance series Sex and the City, and for her leading roles in the 1980s films Police Academy and Mannequin.
More about Kim Cattrall...
Kim Cattrall Sexual Intelligence Being a Girl: Navigating the Ups and Downs of Teen Life Sexual Intelligence. Kim Cattrall Sexual Intelligence Sex and the City:  The Complete Collection