Start by marking “Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm” as Want to Read:
Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm

Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm

Kim Cattrall, "Sex and the City"'s Samantha, slides between the sheets and shares her secrets on reaching the heights of pleasure. She teams up with her husband in this how-to-sex book, based on viewer feedback from the show and designed to help couples focus on achieving the female orgasm. 75 illustrations.
Published February 1st 2003 by Warner Books (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Satisfaction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satisfaction

abby
Nov 01, 2007 abby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sex
men shoud read this book. i'd be happy to let you borrow it.
Alex Telander
Jan 28, 2011 Alex Telander rated it really liked it
Warning: this review contains language of an adult nature.

This is certainly a book for guys; girls are not invited. Just kidding! But Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm is intended for guys – read the title. Do girls need to know how to give girls orgasms? Well, yes, but that is another matter. The point is guys are not so wise in the ways of giving a girl satisfaction, mainly in the form of an orgasm, or perhaps multiples (contrary to what Jay of Silent Bob fame may indicate). And so th
Rossen Antonov
Feb 18, 2015 Rossen Antonov rated it it was amazing
The book has several profound and very simple ideas, that we all know but we don't know that we know. The book is practical and simple. I would recommend every man to read it.
Dawn Serra
Aug 30, 2014 Dawn Serra rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sex-how-to
I was skeptical about this book. It has some great things and some not so great things, but overall, I was pleasantly surprised. Despite some major pitfalls, the book has some good lessons for those looking to find new ways to talk about sex with a lover.

The good:

The illustrations in this book are beautiful. Tasteful, sensual, and erotic.

Kim and Mark, the authors, repeatedly stress the importance of checking in with your lover during sex, taking your time, communicating, and trying different te
Rebecca
Jul 18, 2016 Rebecca rated it liked it
I remember reading this back in 2003 out of curiosity. This was when SATC was still a huge draw and I wanted to know what Kim Cattrall had to say about sex. I was in my very early 20's, so sex can be quite different at that age compared to a woman in her 40's, and I wanted to learn any tips. I don't remember getting much knowledge from it that I didn't already know, but what is interesting is how this book has impacted Kim's life and all of her relationships with men since writing it. I think pe ...more
Leisha
Cattrall did a good job with this one - I mean, it's mainly intended to be a money maker but it's definitively not bad and a good choice for those who wish to dig into the subject ;) - there's better out there of course.
Julia
Dec 05, 2007 Julia rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
This is a great erotic book not only for personal shelves but public libraries. It's written in a clear, comfortable style with excellent illustrations - something you can recommend without people edging away from the desk.
Diane Wachter
Mar 01, 2016 Diane Wachter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction, reference
Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm, Kim Cattrall & Mark Levinson, HB-B, @ 2002, 7/02. Intended for use by adults who are informed and want to invigorate and maintain a great sexual relationship. Interesting and Informative.
Jana
Jan 24, 2009 Jana rated it it was amazing
Satisfaction is not just about technique; it is about loving, and the deep enrichment that comes from caring about your lover's sexual fulfillment.
Molly
Mar 16, 2008 Molly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: beginners in sex, people who haven't explored
A really really REALLY basic book for people who know very little about anything to do with sex. But that means it's great for beginners!
Angela
Oct 08, 2008 Angela rated it really liked it
good descriptions. helpful in an explicit way without being tacky or preachy. classy? definately honest.
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2010
David Hunter
David Hunter rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2012
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was ok
Mar 13, 2010
Rosalie
Rosalie rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Noelle Kelley
Noelle Kelley rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Cheryl L. McEwen
Cheryl L. McEwen rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2015
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2013
Charlotte
Charlotte rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2008
Joseph Girard
Joseph Girard rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2017
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
May 18, 2015
Marc Medley
Marc Medley rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2009
Rosemary
i have the 2002 edition - will add the cover picture sometime - just found it lol
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Lucia
Lucia rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2017
Kanhiaya Sachdev
Kanhiaya Sachdev rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2013
Fredrick Zal
Fredrick Zal rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!
  • Daily Sex: 365 Positions and Activities for a Year of Great Sex!
  • The Multi-Orgasmic Woman: Discover Your Full Desire, Pleasure, and Vitality
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!
  • Toygasms!: The Insider's Guide to Sex Toys & Techniques
  • For Yourself: The Fulfillment of Female Sexuality (Revised and Updated)
  • Kittens For Dummies
  • Betty Crocker's New Cookbook
  • Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women
  • Anal Pleasure & Health: A Guide for Men and Women
  • Top Secret Recipes: Creating Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
  • The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need
  • The Pocket Parent
  • What Is My Cat Thinking?
  • Cats for Dummies
  • Hot Sex: How to Do It
  • Fundamentals of Nursing
Kim Victoria Cattrall, is a British-born, Canadian-raised Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-nominated actress. She is known for her role as Samantha Jones in the HBO comedy/romance series Sex and the City, and for her leading roles in the 1980s films Police Academy and Mannequin.
More about Kim Cattrall...