Fractions, Grade 4

Fractions, Grade 4

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Fractions - Grade 4 offers fantastic practice for your fourth graders in learning every aspect of fractions. Each two-page lesson includes one teaching page with step-by-step instructions of a particular skill andanother page that lets your students have lots of fun while completing activities which incorporate the skill just taught.
Published January 29th 1999 by Instructional Fair

To ask other readers questions about Fractions, Grade 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fractions, Grade 4

Robert
There are many good worksheets here for students to practice fraction skills. The only drawback is that several of the activities are for reducing fractions to the lowest common denominator, which is a skill that while presented, is not mastered at the level I teach. In the past, this was something I struggled teaching my students until I realized it was not a secure skill. D'oh!
Teach & Test Math Grade 4 Hands on Math, Grades 3-4 Addition & Subtraction: Grade Level 1-2 (Basic Skills & Beyond) Word Problems Homework Booklet, Grades 7 - 8 (Homework Booklets) Math Practice, Grades 3 - 4