Start by marking “Strong Arms Of The Law” as Want to Read:
Strong Arms Of The Law

Strong Arms Of The Law

Rex Martinez is one tough Texas Ranger who's always gotten his man. No woman has ever resisted him either. But the saucy little number currently under his protection makes him nuts. Makes him hard. And makes him eager to put her in her place . . . which is, of course, in his arms. And his bed.

Crime writer Skye Chamberlain chafes under Rex's rigid rules. He's too macho, too
Published June 15th 2011 by Ellora's Cave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Strong Arms Of The Law, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strong Arms Of The Law

Sassafrass
Jul 03, 2011 Sassafrass rated it it was amazing
A review for The Romance Reviews.

Witness protection has never been so hot. STRONG ARMS OF THE LAW gives a whole new meaning to the words "to protect and serve", and if I am going to be protected by a guy like Rex Martinez, sign me up!

Skye Chamberlain has to testify in a trial that has put her life in danger. But right now she's in danger of losing her mind. Her sexy protector, Rex Martinez, is making her so hot with lust she's not sure how she's going to make it through the next few weeks until
Romancing the Book
Jul 22, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary, erotica
Kimberly
Blue Ribbon Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Original Review Link

Crime writer Skye Chamberlain always knows how to get the best story, but when digging for information on the Gonzaga Familia, she gets a bit more than she bargained for. Now a witness to a triple homicide, Skye is stuck in protective custody until she can testify in court. Things aren’t all bad, however. For one thing, Skye’s got sexy Texas Ranger Rex Martinez guarding her. If only Rex wouldn’t be such a stickler for rules – namely, the one pr
Linda
Sep 17, 2011 Linda rated it it was amazing
Chicago ER Nurse Turn Crime Novelist Writer, Skye Chamberlain Wanted To Go To Texas To Research Her Next Novel For A Drug Gang She Planned To Create, Yet In Was Jorge The Second In Command Of The Gonzanga Family Whose Attention She Caught With Her Blond Hair, Purple Eyes, And Her Forty D Cup. Skye Accidentally Overheard Manuel Bragged About Killing Three Women And Now She Was Stuck With A Texas Ranger That Drove Nuts! She Had Been Stuck In The Tiny Safe House With Him For Over Two Months And The ...more
SirenBookReviews
Mar 13, 2013 SirenBookReviews rated it it was amazing
Strong Arms of the Law by Cerice DeLand captivated my attention from page one. Tension between Rex and Skye leapt from the pages. I witnessed Rex fight with his work ethic and raw physical need front and present. Skye didn’t make things easy for him. He didn’t stand a chance when it came to her brazen desire. I loved that about her; she couldn’t handle the atmosphere and called it like she saw. Why fight the need.

As the story progressed the fire didn’t die down but blazed and when the villains a
Lenore (Biblliolatry Me!)
While I liked both characters, the short story format made it hard to get much more out of them other than their lust. Ms. DeLand is a good writer and I for one would have loved a few more love scenes and character development. It would have been great to extend this short into a novella. Hot read for a summer night. Enjoy!

Read more http://www.nocturnereads.com/Strong-A...

Blackravens Reviews
Aug 19, 2011 Blackravens Reviews rated it really liked it
Cerise DeLand has once again created realistic characters with needs, wants, and desires so palpable your emotions are in sync with theirs. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2013
Ana
Ana rated it did not like it
Dec 06, 2012
Gloria
Gloria rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2015
Nicole Austin
Nicole Austin rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2011
Cerise DeLand
Apr 30, 2012 Cerise DeLand rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-own-books
Khothy
Khothy rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2014
Emily
Jun 20, 2011 Emily rated it liked it
Shelves: betrayal
A quickie
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2011
Kirsten Brown
Kirsten Brown rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2014
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~ rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2012
Desiree Holt
Desiree Holt rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2011
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2011
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2012
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2012
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Valentine
Valentine marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2012
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
Alexa
Alexa marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2012
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
AnnaBanana
AnnaBanana marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Liberty Ann Ireland
Liberty Ann Ireland marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Maureen Ames
Maureen Ames marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Evita
Evita marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Blissfulbernie
Blissfulbernie marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Feb 07, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
✿kawehi.reviews
✿kawehi.reviews marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Y
Y marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Kimberly Talbot
Kimberly Talbot marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Tanya Gaunt
Tanya Gaunt marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
I love to cook, hate to dust, live to travel and read and write! I've written #1 bestselling Regencies as well as contemporary romances starring SEALs that readers love! Come to my website, read my FREE books and buy my others! Then write to me. Love to hear from readers, especially those who dig my history, my sense of humor and my heroes.
More about Cerise DeLand...