Start by marking “The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)” as Want to Read:
The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)

The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)

Sophie has survived her nineteenth birthday and another attempt on her life. But as the days pass, she realizes there are significant signs that her chances of reaching twenty are not in her favor. With Sophie’s resolve weakening, Wes is convinced that a different fate is locked in memories from a past lifetime. If only they can access them.

But even if Wes can convince So
Paperback
Published November 26th 2012 by Lands Atlantic Publishing, LLC (first published November 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Hour of Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hour of Dreams

Shelena
Jun 17, 2011 Shelena added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Thank you Sophie and Wes for letting me spend time with you and to share your story. You'll forever hold a place in my heart. Forever.
Sa Phuong
Jun 22, 2011 Sa Phuong marked it as to-read
no matter how many book there is to this series I will read them all :D
Mary
Jan 02, 2015 Mary rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! I have marked so many lines and pages!! I cried when I finished reading the series!
Jessie Harrell
Aug 14, 2012 Jessie Harrell rated it really liked it
This was a really great conclusion to the series. I especially enjoyed Sophie's journal entries that give little glimpses at the past three books. And I liked how Sophie and Wes had to really work at things even when it seemed like everything was going to be fine, b/c that's so realistic. It wasn't all rosy and yet the ending was still great.
Angela
Jul 15, 2013 Angela rated it it was amazing
Things were perfectly wrapped up for the series. Just about every loose end was bound and you were given background to support it. Everything you could hope for as a reader was given. Sophie and Wes' story was completed and yet it gives you hope for more... Love it
Elle
Dec 06, 2012 Elle rated it really liked it
All well that ends well!! I will really missed this book! Thanky uou for sharing Sophie and Wes journey. Kudos, Shelena Shorts!!
Cassie C
Jul 06, 2012 Cassie C rated it really liked it
I'm really sad because this is the end of Sophie and Wes's love story, but this is a satisfying ending. I did enjoy this story, but I didn't think it was as good as the previous novels in the series. There were heart-stopping moments, and adorable moments, but at the end of the book, I was left feeling that something was missing. I feel that all Ms. Shorts would have had to do is put in an epilogue of 10 years later or something to that effect. This would have tied everything together, and proba ...more
The Reader
Mar 01, 2015 The Reader rated it it was amazing
This was the best book I have ever read. If you don't read this, you're crazy. Shelena Shorts throws in a huge curveball/plot twist that changes EVERYTHING!!! I literally started crying at the end. It was that good/bad. I loved the ending, yet I hated it!! Shorts adds more of Sophie and Wes' background in this book that made me also want to cry. This book was one of the rare ones that makes me emotional. Their story is fantastic. One thing I didn't like too much was that there was very little ac ...more
Christy
Sep 22, 2011 Christy rated it liked it
A little disappointing, the story didn't have much to add to me from the others, I feel book 3 could've been a little longer and this series a trilogy. I was happy to see the HEA for Wes and Sophie though.

Lindsey  {Lindsey's Bookshelf}
Aug 05, 2011 Lindsey {Lindsey's Bookshelf} rated it really liked it
book 4 was great. I couldn't put it down. lots of shocks and sad moments that suck you in and lots of anticipation. can't wait to read 4hem all back to back in the new year.
Christina
Jun 21, 2011 Christina rated it it was amazing
I absoluetely loved this series. So sad to see it finally come to and end but I did like the way it ended. I thought it was the perfect ending for Wes and Sophie.
Beccie
Dec 02, 2012 Beccie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this series. I'm very sad to see the end of Wes and Sophie's journey.
Celine
Sep 30, 2016 Celine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
Ahh, the conclusion for The Pace series.

After reading the third book, I think I already had an inkling on how it would end, and yet it took me as a surprise on the backstory about Wes and Sophie.

It's a wonderful thing to know that all their respective alters were endearing altogether.
Carie
Jul 25, 2011 Carie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
Probably 3.5. for this one. I’ve really debated about whether to give this 3 or 4 stars. I’d probably give most of it 4, but the ending deserves no more than 3--if that. I really liked this book up to the point at the (view spoiler), then it went drastically downhill for me--it lost (view spoiler) ...more
Jess (Fairytales and Books)
Oct 16, 2011 Jess (Fairytales and Books) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I am a little sadden right now. Wes and Sophie's journey is now over, but is complete and Shelena finished their story beautifully. I loved finding out more about their past, things that they were not even aware of. There was also a few surprises along the way that I did not see coming. Since the beginning of the series Wes and Sophie's timeless love has always encaptured me, brought tears to my eyes, and it is just as enthralling in this final chapter.

I absolutely loved and adored this series
Belinda
Jun 18, 2011 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved it!!! Great book, great serie. This is it, the last book in The Pace serie. I've read the third book back in 2011(september). I loved the serie then en still do now. Every book I've read from Shelena Short was amazing, I just hope she keeps on writing new ones.
Sakurahan
Feb 17, 2015 Sakurahan rated it it was ok
I unfortunately didn't like this book nearly as much as the other 3 :(. I don't feel it's needed to be honest.
Stacey685
Dec 20, 2012 Stacey685 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Loved this series...great twists and turns along the way. I never knew what to expect and it made it nearly impossible to put the book down!
Terry
Terry rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2012
Trina
Trina rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2012
Rachel Tonge
Rachel Tonge rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Chantel
Chantel rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2011
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2011
Rhonda Adkins
Rhonda Adkins rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2015
Lands Atlantic Publishing
Lands Atlantic Publishing rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2012
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2013
Tanya Rara
Tanya Rara rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Megan Freeman
Megan Freeman rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Paige Marie
Paige Marie rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2014
Tina Cortez
Tina Cortez rated it did not like it
Jul 24, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Perigee Moon
  • Broken
  • Slack Tide
  • Senshi (Katana, #2)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 05
  • Black Blood (Time Spirit Trilogy, #2)
  • Alight: The Peril (Pyxis, #2)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 9 (Wild Ones, #9)
  • The Emerald City (Osland Trilogy, #1)
  • Kissing Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1.5)
  • Dream of Me
  • Before You Go
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Fish Eyes ( A Stranded Mermaid Adventure )
  • Curves & Courage (Future Alphas, #2)
  • Beginnings (The Guardians of Vesturon 0.5)
  • Defy (Firstborn Trilogy, #1)
  • Gifted (Donovan Circus, #1)
Shelena Shorts is a graduate of George Mason University with a degree in English and Education. As a former teacher, she uses her passion for literacy to entertain readers through writing and publishing. When she’s not working, she can be found at the softball fields with her two daughters or the motocross track with her super active son. Shelena lives in Virginia and is grateful for God's daily b ...more
More about Shelena Shorts...

The Pace (4 books)
  • The Pace (The Pace, #1)
  • The Broken Lake (The Pace #2)
  • The Iron Quill (The Pace, #3)