Start by marking “The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)” as Want to Read:
The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)

The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Sophie has survived her nineteenth birthday and another attempt on her life. But as the days pass, she realizes there are significant signs that her chances of reaching twenty are not in her favor. With Sophie’s resolve weakening, Wes is convinced that a different fate is locked in memories from a past lifetime. If only they can access them.

But even if Wes can convince So...more
Paperback
Published November 26th 2012 by Lands Atlantic Publishing, LLC (first published November 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Hour of Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hour of Dreams

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareSilence by Becca FitzpatrickShatter Me by Tahereh MafiCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareUnder the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
2011 - 2012 YA Titles.
79th out of 222 books — 108 voters
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareBloodlines by Richelle MeadCity of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareSilence by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
MOST AWAITED BOOKS 2011/2012!
427th out of 466 books — 965 voters

More lists with this book...

Shelena
Dec 04, 2012 Shelena added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Thank you Sophie and Wes for letting me spend time with you and to share your story. You'll forever hold a place in my heart. Forever.
Sa Phuong
Jun 22, 2011 Sa Phuong marked it as to-read
no matter how many book there is to this series I will read them all :D
Jess * Jess Time To Read*
I am a little sadden right now. Wes and Sophie's journey is now over, but is complete and Shelena finished their story beautifully. I loved finding out more about their past, things that they were not even aware of. There was also a few surprises along the way that I did not see coming. Since the beginning of the series Wes and Sophie's timeless love has always encaptured me, brought tears to my eyes, and it is just as enthralling in this final chapter.

I absolutely loved and adored this series...more
Elle
All well that ends well!! I will really missed this book! Thanky uou for sharing Sophie and Wes journey. Kudos, Shelena Shorts!!
Jessie Harrell
This was a really great conclusion to the series. I especially enjoyed Sophie's journal entries that give little glimpses at the past three books. And I liked how Sophie and Wes had to really work at things even when it seemed like everything was going to be fine, b/c that's so realistic. It wasn't all rosy and yet the ending was still great.
Angela
Things were perfectly wrapped up for the series. Just about every loose end was bound and you were given background to support it. Everything you could hope for as a reader was given. Sophie and Wes' story was completed and yet it gives you hope for more... Love it
Lindsey  {Lindsey's Bookshelf}
book 4 was great. I couldn't put it down. lots of shocks and sad moments that suck you in and lots of anticipation. can't wait to read 4hem all back to back in the new year.
Cassie C
I'm really sad because this is the end of Sophie and Wes's love story, but this is a satisfying ending. I did enjoy this story, but I didn't think it was as good as the previous novels in the series. There were heart-stopping moments, and adorable moments, but at the end of the book, I was left feeling that something was missing. I feel that all Ms. Shorts would have had to do is put in an epilogue of 10 years later or something to that effect. This would have tied everything together, and proba...more
Carie
Dec 22, 2012 Carie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
Probably 3.5. for this one. I’ve really debated about whether to give this 3 or 4 stars. I’d probably give most of it 4, but the ending deserves no more than 3--if that. I really liked this book up to the point at the (view spoiler), then it went drastically downhill for me--it lost (view spoiler)...more
She Known As Jess BlogSpot
“It’s real life. Things change. Life changes. And if you love someone, you roll with the changes and are there for that person. No matter what. “ Pg 221

Saying that I have been meaning to read this novel for a long time is an understatement. I have had this novel on my shelf since it released. I am not sure why I haven’t picked it up except for reasoning that I was incredibly burnt out after a year of full on reading and reviewing that I unfortunately lost sight as to why I began reading in the...more
Belinda
Loved it!!! Great book, great serie. This is it, the last book in The Pace serie. I've read the third book back in 2011(september). I loved the serie then en still do now. Every book I've read from Shelena Short was amazing, I just hope she keeps on writing new ones.
Christy
A little disappointing, the story didn't have much to add to me from the others, I feel book 3 could've been a little longer and this series a trilogy. I was happy to see the HEA for Wes and Sophie though.

Christina
I absoluetely loved this series. So sad to see it finally come to and end but I did like the way it ended. I thought it was the perfect ending for Wes and Sophie.
Stacey685
Loved this series...great twists and turns along the way. I never knew what to expect and it made it nearly impossible to put the book down!
Erica (daydreamer)
Aug 25, 2011 Erica (daydreamer) marked it as to-read
A fourth book?! I thought it was just a trilogy. But that's just fine with me :D
Tiana
This series was a favourite of mine. But this final book was a disappointment.
Beccie
I love this series. I'm very sad to see the end of Wes and Sophie's journey.
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Amber Minix
Amber Minix marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Precious
Precious marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Teodora
Teodora marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Hillary
Hillary marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Amber Hatfield
Amber Hatfield marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
  • Perigee Moon
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 05
  • Kissing Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1.5)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 8 (Wild Ones, #8)
  • Senshi (Katana, #2)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Pure Blood (Time Spirit Trilogy, #3)
  • Before You Go
  • Arcanus (Tempus, #2)
  • Alight: The Peril (Pyxis, #2)
  • Dream of Me
  • The Emerald City (Osland Trilogy, #1)
  • Gifted (Donovan Circus, #1)
  • Fish Eyes ( A Stranded Mermaid Adventure )
  • Owlet (Society of Feathers, #1)
  • Beginnings: Prequel to The Guardians of Vesturon (The Guardians of Vesturon, #0.5)
  • Pushed (Sense Thieves, #2)
  • Defy (Firstborn Trilogy, #1)
Shelena Shorts graduated from George Mason University with a degree in english and education. She loves engaging the imagination of young readers and the "young at heart." She currently lives in Northern Virginia with her husband and three kids.
More about Shelena Shorts...
The Pace (The Pace, #1) The Broken Lake (The Pace #2) The Syndicate The Iron Quill (The Pace, #3)