Start by marking “Return to Eden (The Soulkeepers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Return to Eden (The Soulkeepers, #3)

Return to Eden (The Soulkeepers #3)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  2,312 ratings  ·  110 reviews
Dr. Abigail Silva has waited over 10,000 years for redemption and a chance at a real relationship with the angel she loves. But when you're made from evil itself, it's hard to remember if salvation is worth the wait. With Lucifer's plan coming to fruition, she must decide if God's offer of humanity is all it's cracked up to be, or if a deal with the devil is the more promi ...more
Published February 29th 2012 by Carpe Luna, Ltd. (first published February 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Return to Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return to Eden

Masquerade by Cambria HebertPrecipice by Melissa Luznicky GarrettBefore by Cambria HebertRemembrance by Michelle MadowComing Home by Sarah R. Yoffa
Must Buy Smashwords Books
443rd out of 458 books — 448 voters
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie PerkinsPerfect Chemistry by Simone ElkelesBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireWhere She Went by Gayle FormanGoing Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Favourite Older YA Reads - Contemp fiction
283rd out of 304 books — 649 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula Sealey
I devoured this book in just a couple of sittings, desperate to discover what would become of my favourite characters from the previous books in the series.

While Jacob, Malini, Gideon and Dr. Silva search for the few remaining Soulkeepers to join them in their battle against Lucifer. Lucifer himself is busy hunting them down and planning their extinction. He is also hatching a larger plan, that the Soulkeepers must discover and put a stop to.

'Return to Eden' broadens our understanding of the rel
Larry Kollar
Apr 12, 2012 Larry Kollar rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 14+
Shelves: ya, urban-fantasy
To me, the book seemed to get off to a bumpy start — the beginning felt a little rushed or abrupt. But past the first chapter or two, it took off. Each book in this series focuses on a different person: Jacob in The Soulkeepers, Malini in Weaving Destiny, and now the rebellious Watcher Abigail Silva and the angel who loves her.

As with The Soulkeepers, I had to stop reading at times because the peril was just too much (especially when the characters were about to make a really bone-headed move).
Marsha
Jul 24, 2012 Marsha rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: YA
(2.5 stars) "Return to Eden" really is Abagail and Gideon's story although supporting characters have a major role to play as well. If I am to be totally honest with myself, this book was my least favorite in the series and probably represents the end of the road for me. At this point, I am not totally sure why I did not enjoy it as well as the other two books; however, to some degree I believe that the plot suffered from way too many mediocre twists and turns.

Abagail and Gideon are at odds with
H.
Every once and awhile, I find an author that I can pick up his or her books (or open my e-reader as the case may be) and read them until the pages fall apart—literally and figuratively. It’s fortunate that the Soulkeepers Series by G.P. Ching is in digital format, or I would have burned through several copies of the series already. The latest book, “Return to Eden,” left me with a lot to think about.

Throughout the series, there has been subtle elements of faith—a taboo in most mainstream writing
Misty Rayburn
Lucifer’s plan is unfolding and time is short. Dr. Abigail Silva has waited over 10,000 years for a shot at redemption and a chance to touch the angel she loves. With the situation so dire, she finds herself doubting God’s word. Now she must decide whether making a deal with the devil will be more worthwhile than waiting for God’s plan.

I liken this book to an eccentric slow dance. It’s beautiful and well put together but the pace never stays the same throughout. It speeds up and slows down, but
Syndey
Amazing! I have been super pleased with this entire series. Gen Ching has a wonderful imagination and she does amazing things with it. In Return To Eden we get to know the characters much better. I really like how we get the POV from each couple.

This book is based on making the right decisions, believing in yourself, each other and in your faith. In this book most of all I think you get the message to heart. It was interesting to see how each of them felt about certain situations or how they wo
Jeanne Dunn
I really want to give all the books in this series a 3.5 rating. They aren't quite a 4, but definitely more than a 3. As noted in my reviews of the first two books in this series, I always enjoy when a book springs a new idea/unique twist, particularly when it's an old plot (good vs. evil). The author did a stellar job in this regard.

I wish I could've cared about the characters more, and I still can't put my finger on why I didn't. It may have been the physical perfection of the main characters
Cyndi Stauff
Wow! In this third book there is so much going on, but each story intersects with everything so smoothly, you don't notice. It grabs you from the very beginning and doesn't let go. I started this book yesterday, went to bed reading it, and woke up, turned my kindle back on, re-adjusted my glasses, and kept reading. I read every chance I got and just finished it.

It's an exciting ride, filled with adventure, thrills, twists and turns, and so much more. I can't wait until the next book. I have read
Cameron Mascari
Hmmm not sure what to think on this book. Definitely not as good as the first two but it was good enough. Kind of slow though, made the book seem a lot longer than it was.

SPOILER BELOW:

One problem I had and SPOILERS so there is the heads up: Malini said someone was going to die in the battle with Lucifer (I was guessing Lilian, Gideon or Dr. Silva), she was really shaken up about it, she told Jacob it wasn't him but it still seemed very important, and at the end of the book no one dies? Did I mi
Kerri Harris
I could not wait to start this book as I loved the first two, it did not disappoint. So much happened and I'm so glad that Mara and Henry where still in it, they're definitely my favourite characters. Can't wait for the fourth :)
Larissa
As the previous book, this one will bring several POV's: Mara and Henry, Malini and Jacob, Abigail and Gideon, Katrina, Dane, and a couple more to make things interesting.

Also, be ready to see Malini takes more of her role of a Healer, Abigail surrender a part of her to her "true self", Gideon questioning a few decisions, gnomes, Dane trying a sacrifice of his own... And many more that are probably written all over those snapshots.

The book was well written, the relationships grew in an accepta
Shadallark
The overall story was interesting and had plenty of potential. It should have been two or three books though so it did not feel rushed and rather quickly resolved (in the story's timeline). In real life timelines this book felt like a big departure from the previous two books. This one felt like there was a huge focus on emotions and feelings and the thinking that people were doing and, oh yeah, there was something that happened now and then.

Some very interesting ideas around the characters of F
Emmy
It says publish- 2011. And it's 2012. What's up with that??
Rachel
Apr 02, 2012 Rachel added it
To come! Loved this book and series.
KG
Amy
Nov 02, 2012 Amy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: arc, own

Aeicha
I’m a huge fan of G.P. Ching’s The Soulkeepers Series (check out my review of The Soulkeepers and Weaving Destiny) and I’m glad to report that book three, Return to Eden definitely does not disappoint.

In Return to Eden we find Jacob, Malini, Gideon and Dr. Silva searching for fellow Soulkeepers as Lucifer hunts them down, while Mara is caught in the In Between with Death himself. As the newly found Soulkeepers train in Eden and Lucifer rallies his army, each character finds themselves facing the
Andrea
Apr 25, 2012 Andrea added it
What an intense journey! After THE SOULKEEPERS established the backdrop for this intense series, and WEAVING DESTINY kept the momentum going, RETURN TO EDEN is the dynamic showdown between Good and Evil.

WEAVING DESTINY is a busy book. God's Army on Earth is preparing for battle, gathering up their forces, making their plans to defeat Lucifer. This book centers more on Abigail Silva, fallen angel who is now a Watcher. She is on the edge, and no one truly knows which side she'll fall on. Abigail
Shari Davis
I'm lovin this series more

I'm lovin this series more

I chose the five rating because so far each book has been better than the one before.
All the characters have been very interesting and learning more about each one is wonderful.
Now onto the next book.
Jonathan Smith
This was an action packed book full of awesome fights. It is very well written. The main characters Jacob, Malini, and Dr. Silvia fight the struggle of Lucifer.Lucifer is trying to rise by capturing a human and sacrificing a soul. I cannot wait to read the next addition to the series.
Jared
good read

I have liked the first three books. I see the gay agenda creeping into this book and have read the reviews. I am not interested in reading about gay lovers AT ALL. I won't be continuing the series.
Cindy Farmer
Can't get enough

Can't get enough

my only thing is I wish they were longer but I can't get enough I started this series and have not been able to stop
Kathryn
Fun read

great twists, interesting retelling of time, death and fate. a new world in the telling of this story. did not care for the light introduction to sex.
Barbara Maier
Great book

Characters evolving and increasing in depth. Plot has many twists and turns, not often the way you would anticipate it to go.
Tracy
Soulkeepers

This series keeps getting better. It has a surprise ending. You follow the goalkeepers battle Lucifer for control of earth.
Felicia
Another good one

they keep getting better . constant surprises. I am thoroughly enjoying this series. I would recommend to everyone I know
Lorraine
Awesome...

Couldn't put it down and as soon as I was done reading this book it was like before. I just couldn't wait to read the next book.
Allison Fonner
Amazing!

I love these books. I'm addicted to them for sure. download them all its worth it you won't regret it!
Rose
Awesome! Return to Eden is the third book of the Soulkeepers Series. I had look forward reading this novel...wanting to read the revelation Dr. Silva & Gideon. To my disappointment there was not much of them instead the were more of Mara & Henry(aka Death). Nonetheless, it was still a page turner. In this novel the Soulkeepers had come together to put an end on Luciper & Army of Watchers plan on humanity. God fulfilled Gideon & Abigail's prophecy. The book ended with the possibil ...more
Chris
I am really enjoying this series by G.P. Ching. This is the third installment of the series and the characters are strong and the story still as engaging as the first book. In this book, we find the soulkeepers trying to thwart Lucifer's attempt to take over the Earthly realm for him and his fallen angels, aka, the Watchers.

Also in this book, we finally meet God and get some insight on what the fight is all about.

This is a good series and the pace is quick and fresh. A good thought provoking se
  • Inertia (Gravity, #3.5)
  • Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3)
  • Horizon (Soul Guardians #3)
  • Paths of Destruction (The Awakened - Book Two)
  • Flesh and Blood (Hayle Coven, #7)
  • Perilous Light (The Afterglow Trilogy, #2)
  • Prodigy (The Shapeshifter Chronicles, #2)
  • Hunted (The Chosen, #2)
  • Found (Penny Black #1)
  • The Mind Thieves (Mind Readers, #2)
  • The Heat of the Moon (Rachel Goddard Mystery #1)
  • Death Weeps (Death, #5)
G.P. Ching is the bestselling author of The Soulkeepers Series and The Grounded trilogy as well as a variety of short fiction. She specializes in cross-genre novels with paranormal elements and surprising twists. G.P.’s idea of the perfect day involves a cup of coffee, the beach, and her laptop. She splits her time between central Illinois and Hilton Head Island with her husband, two children, and ...more
More about G.P. Ching...

The Soulkeepers (6 books)
  • The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers, #1)
  • Weaving Destiny (The Soulkeepers, #2)
  • Soul Catcher (The Soulkeepers, #4)
  • Lost Eden (The Soulkeepers, #5)
  • The Last Soulkeeper (The Soulkeepers, #6)
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers, #1) Weaving Destiny (The Soulkeepers, #2) Soul Catcher (The Soulkeepers, #4) Lost Eden (The Soulkeepers, #5) Grounded (The Grounded Trilogy, #1)

“When you loved someone, it was impossible to believe they were hopeless.” 1 likes