Start by marking “Little Golden Picture Dictionary” as Want to Read:
Little Golden Picture Dictionary
Preview

Little Golden Picture Dictionary

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  1 review
This longtime favorite and bestseller is getting a whole new look! Colorful artwork, bold graphics, and modern words–with lively sentences that define them–make this book a sure hit for children and educators alike. The Little Golden Book line has always had a picture dictionary, and we’re pleased to offer this updated version for a new generation.
Published June 11th 2002 by Golden Books

To ask other readers questions about Little Golden Picture Dictionary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Golden Picture Dictionary

Karen
I love this book for two reasons:

1. Because of the text, my five-year-old son can read this book by himself.
2. And, because of the illustrations, my five-year-old son will read this book by himself.

The text is simple and straightforward, not elaborate or twee. The subject of each sentence is easy to find. Because the text is elemental and basic, I can use the text teach my son how to form simple sentences.

The illustrations, also, are simple and straightforward. They reinforce the sentences'
Sarah Owen
Sarah Owen marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Bri
Bri added it
Aug 18, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Jun 28, 2014
LeviSamJuno
LeviSamJuno marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Melissa Spears
Melissa Spears marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Jenny
Jenny added it
Apr 22, 2013
Sharyn
Sharyn marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Lisa
Lisa added it
Nov 29, 2012
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Debra
Debra added it
Aug 17, 2012
Walt Disney's 6 Little Golden Books: Bambi/Dumbo/Mother Goose/Pinocchio/Scamp/Three Little Pigs Pat the Zoo (Pat the Bunny) Little Golden Book Collection: Farm Tales House of Anubis Fan Book (House of Anubis) Little Golden Book Collection: Animal Tales