Start by marking “Firestorm (Fatefully Yours #3)” as Want to Read:
Firestorm (Fatefully Yours #3)

Firestorm (Fatefully Yours #3)

[Siren LoveXtreme Forever ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage Romance, M/M/M/M/M/M/M/M, demons, light bondage, sex toys]

The new moon creeps closer, bringing with it the threat of deadly fires. Their army is growing, more are joining their ranks, and Fiero struggles to hold on to some semblance of his former self.

Echo’s becoming more confident in his powers, working harder e
Published June 27th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Firestorm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Firestorm

P
Sep 20, 2015 P rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
3 stars

Fiero is an interesting character for me,he possesses the power of fire and his characteristic is controlling and demanding both in his field and in his bed.Here comes his task,the riddle that noboby can figure out,and the time is nearly runs out.

I like the concept of this book, how heroic Echo is , Evans can hook me from the first page until the last that make me want the next book so badly.
Corazon
Oct 31, 2011 Corazon rated it it was ok
Shelves: gay
Rating for this book:

After the promising beginning of the series in book 1, I’m very disappointed with book 2 and 3. I hoped so much that the demon characters would be more explored. But – though the demons have some powers – we don’t see them as demons. (ok. One exception, but a very, very short and disappointing one).
I looked forward to see the demon side, to see their form. But all we get was a short glimpse of a gift.

In book 3 – Fiero – I don’t get it. Sorry author, but your plo
Serena Yates
Jul 04, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m
As suspected, this third volume focuses on the next of the demons and his abilities: Fiero has to learn to trust and let go in this book. The test of Fiero's abilities is almost secondary to the relationship development with Echo. It is there to get the group to focus, but it plays less of a role (I think) than Eyce's test did in the second book. It made for a nice variation. After all, without changing things up a little, this series could potentially get very boring.

Echo is there to help and s
Jess
Aug 21, 2011 Jess rated it really liked it
As with the past books - I adore the 7 demons and their love/attraction for each other. I love how some have started to verbalize their feelings and I just go all mushy in some scenes.

I liked the new vamps - they are cutesy

The fight scene was probably the best one to date. More action and direct and BEST thing yet is there was no stupid plot ideas like in previous books.

BUT

There is a downside - Echo was a A$$hole in a few scenes - I hate how he bosses the other men around. Its like Right you go
Christy Duke
This was a fun and equally exciting installment in the series. In this book the focus is on Fiero and his challenge, but even more than that, the focus is on him, his relationship with the warriors and with Echo. It was actually more interesting, to me, than the prior book because it dealt with more of the emotional aspects of the relationships.

Ares returns and Echo makes a deal with him which really pisses off his men. No worries, it all works out for the best. The intro of two vampires to thei
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical gabrielle evans serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical gabrielle evans? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as the
PMGingTiger
Jan 04, 2014 PMGingTiger rated it really liked it
A little slower then the first two BUT I loved the vampires sun and jinx and also I loved the scene when Eyse tells Fiore that he loves him it was so heart wrenching!!
Rachel
Jul 01, 2011 Rachel rated it really liked it
I continue to love this series. I loved Fiero's book, he's probably my favorite of all the guys so far. Can't wait for more!
Karel
Mar 03, 2013 Karel rated it did not like it
Shelves: nomance
All I have to say is:

"... pound into his needy hole."

Veronica /  V
Feb 27, 2014 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I'm having such a good time reading this series, I love it. I hope it doesn't go down the hill, it would be a real shame. SO FAR, I recomended it:)
Ageha
Ageha rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2012
Michaela
Michaela rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Kirstie Quinn
Kirstie Quinn rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2016
Suzi
Suzi rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2012
Laura Buschmann
Laura Buschmann rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2011
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2012
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2011
Rhya
Rhya rated it liked it
May 24, 2016
Cynthia Davis
Cynthia Davis rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Tanya Hill
Tanya Hill rated it it was ok
May 09, 2013
Kavisha
Kavisha rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2012
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Blaine ToraTsume
Blaine ToraTsume rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Morgan
Morgan rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2013
Mashkai
Mashkai rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2011
Mel Benard
Mel Benard rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2012
Supercandy
Supercandy rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2013
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2011
Tyra Berger
Tyra Berger rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2011
Lexi Ander
Lexi Ander rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • Ravyn's Blood (Ravyn War­riors, #1)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack #6)
  • Falling in Love Again (Of Dragons and Wolves #6)
  • A Caleb Footlong (The O'Hagan Way #2)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge #16)
  • Knox (Zeus's Pack #3)
  • Fade to Black (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #3)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what ...more
More about Gabrielle Evans...

Fatefully Yours (10 books)
  • Dark Devotion (Fatefully Yours #1)
  • Upon Crimson Waters (Fatefully Yours #2)
  • Hell's Tempest  (Fatefully Yours #4)
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours #5)
  • Hypnotic Healing (Fatefully Yours #6)
  • The Hunger (Fatefully Yours #7)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Fatefully Yours #8)
  • Reckoning (Fatefully Yours #9)
  • Lest We Forget (Fatefully Yours #10)