Start by marking “My Big Boy Undies” as Want to Read:
My Big Boy Undies

My Big Boy Undies

What parent doesn't cherish that much-anticipated moment when toddlers graduate from diapers to underpants? Here is a great board book that celebrates the grand occasion.
Board Book, 14 pages
Published February 2nd 2012 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about My Big Boy Undies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Big Boy Undies

Meredith
A little boy is proud that he gets to wear big boy underwear now that he is toilet trained. He begins the book by telling how he used to wear diapers. He then talks about how he wears big boy underwear during a variety of activities and in several places. He mentions that sometimes accidents happen and are okay. He ends the book by putting underwear on her baby brother's head and saying that one day he'll wear big boy undies, too.

A cute book to share with a boy child who is potty training.
jacky
Jul 24, 2012 jacky rated it really liked it
Shelves: lib-lew, board-books
I liked this potty training book far more than her earlier lift the flap book. This book was a lucky find today. The potty books we had for Natalie were getting old and most of them really didn't fit her needs. But this book focuses on the undies and being proud of them. I really liked how it mentioned accidents. This is for boys, but I simply said big kid instead the one time and then it is easily applied to either gender.
Asho
Lately my son has been more interested in reading his High Five magazines than books. He has also already been potty trained for a solid six months now. But he picked this book out from the library and wanted to read it every night for a few days.
No idea how it actually works as potty training encouragement since he wasn't interested in it until he was already potty trained, but he liked looking at and talking about all of the undies.
Ryo Bruford
May 01, 2016 Ryo Bruford rated it it was amazing
Shelves: obsessed, owned-books
Grandma got this book for me for Christmas and I've been obsessed ever since. Mom and dad are so proud of me...thanks to this book and sign language, this got me super interested in using the potty and am halfway there-no more dirty diapers to change and I'm only 18 months!
Renate Robey
This book gets right to the point- it's cool to wear big boy underwear because I'm a big boy and I don't have to have anybody changing my diapers anymore. This book is good for print motivation since it talks about something that kids are very interested in at a certain age.
Sam
Aug 14, 2013 Sam rated it really liked it
Shelves: potty-training
I suspect my parents are trying to tell me something here. I don't like it. No sir, I don't like it one bit. (Cute book. It hasn't helped with potty training though. Might try it again)
Paul
Aug 14, 2016 Paul rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens-books
Interesting book. I think its a good book to go through with a toddler growing up. Good illustrations.
Beloved Girl
Beloved Girl rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2014
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Cailyn Hua
Cailyn Hua rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Bill Sanders
Bill Sanders rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2013
The Crawford
The Crawford rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2014
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2015
Sarah Markovich
Sarah Markovich rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2012
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Suzy
Suzy rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2014
Krista
Krista rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2013
Nicki
Nicki rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2016
Briony
Briony rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2013
Elizabeth Spadea
Elizabeth Spadea rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2015
Kate Celauro
Kate Celauro rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2014
Hedda
Hedda rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
Shelley Trick
Shelley Trick rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Catherine Nathanson
Catherine Nathanson rated it liked it
May 20, 2015
Adrienne DePorter
Adrienne DePorter rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2016