Start by marking “My Big Girl Undies” as Want to Read:
My Big Girl Undies

My Big Girl Undies

Perfect for girls who are ready to make the switch from diapers to underpants, this book is sure to be a hit with little girls who are ready to start wearing big-girl undies!
Board Book, 14 pages
Published February 2nd 2012 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about My Big Girl Undies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Big Girl Undies

Meredith
A little girl is proud that she gets to wear big girl underwear now that she is toilet trained. She begins the book by telling how she used to wear diapers. Then she talks about how she now wears big girl underwear during a variety of activities and in several places. She mentions that sometimes accidents happen and are okay. She ends the book by putting underwear on her baby sister's head and saying that one day she'll wear big girl undies, too.

A good book to share with a girl child who is pott
jacky
Jul 24, 2012 jacky rated it really liked it
Shelves: lib-lew, board-books
I liked this potty training book far more than her earlier lift the flap book. This book was a lucky find today. The potty books we had for Natalie were getting old and most of them really didn't fit her needs. But this book focuses on the undies and being proud of them. I really liked how it mentioned accidents. Even though this book is for girls, you could easily say big kid instead. There is nothing else about the book that makes it specific to one gender.
Missy Kirtley
We're still working on potty training, even though my little girl is turning 3 next month. She had my mother read this book to her four times, an wanted more! We're hoping that it'll help get her ready to transition from her diaper into some big girl panties.

I really like Karen Katz's books. I love the illustrations, I enjoy how simple and yet enjoyable they are.
Dimity
Oct 01, 2013 Dimity rated it liked it
My 2 year old loves this book and in the 2 days since checking it out from the library, I've read it to her many many times. I picked this out for her over a similar one because I thought it was fairly non-judgemental about "babies wearing diapers." We aren't actively potty-training but I hope it helps plant a seed in her brain!
Lisa
Apr 21, 2014 Lisa rated it liked it
Why does she always have to have a picture of a child having an accident? Not what I want.
Who cares how many pairs of underwear she has?
Amanda
Nov 01, 2015 Amanda rated it liked it
Cute book about big girl undies. I'm trying to get my daughter interested in potty training and she liked this book.
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2013
Richelle Rininger
Richelle Rininger rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2014
Alexis
Alexis rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2014
Shanshad Whelan
Shanshad Whelan rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2012
Aaliyah Hopkins
Aaliyah Hopkins rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2016
K Folkins
K Folkins rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2014
C.
C. rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Janice
Janice rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2013
Cailyn Hua
Cailyn Hua rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it did not like it
Jun 18, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Brin
Brin rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2014
Toby Filkins
Toby Filkins rated it did not like it
Oct 17, 2013
Zaidee
Zaidee rated it liked it
May 21, 2013
Heather Jo
Heather Jo rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2012
Rose
Rose rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Sarah Markovich
Sarah Markovich rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2012
Gwen
Gwen rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015