Start by marking “The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always Wanted” as Want to Read:

The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always Wanted

Most women in the midst of careers, marriage, raising children, and caring for parents set their personal goals aside. The Me Project provides women with fun and creative ways to bring back the sense of purpose and vitality that comes with living out the plans and dreams God has planted in their hearts. Kathi Lipp's warm tone and laugh-out-loud humor will motivate women to ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Me Project, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Me Project

Michelle Rayburn
Feb 22, 2011 Michelle Rayburn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just finished reading The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You’ve Always Wanted. I’ll admit, at first, I wasn’t sure about the title, since I don’t think women need to hear more “it’s all about me” philosophy. However, that isn’t what this is about at all, so don’t let the title fool you like it did me. Kathi Lipp has a series of project books such as The Husband Project and The Marriage Project. The title of this book fits in with that series.

This book is about taking that thing you’ve
Feb 23, 2011 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Title: THE ME PROJECT: 21 Days to Living the Life You’ve Always Wanted
Author: Kathi Lipp
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
February 2011
ISBN: 978-0-7369-2966-0
Genre: Inspirational/women’s issues

It’s time to pursue your dreams…

As women we all have the dreams that we lived with all our lives. Dreams that take us beyond the working mother who picks up dinner at the golden arches and then goes home to do laundry and help with school work. But even looking at college catalogs is so overwhelming. How
Britni
Jun 18, 2011 Britni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Me Project by Kathi Lipp is another one of those, take simple steps to put yourself first and become the woman you want to be books. Lipp helps you choose one goal and guides your through three weeks of simple steps to really focus and do all you can to meet that goal. Each day is something small like forming a support group (your project team), putting together a plan (your project plan) to help you reach your goal, and so on. The steps she goes through for the goal are all very doable and ...more
Cathy
Mar 17, 2011 Cathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always Wanted

Are you living out your God-given dream for your life?  Have daily demands put your dream on the back burner?  Would you be able to set aside a few minutes a day for 21 days if it meant moving forward with that dream?   What if I told you that you could Kick Start Living Your Dream right now?

Kathi Lipp explores those very questions in the book The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You've Always Wanted.  God has given each one of us dreams and aspirations but we are not all living out those
Lenore Webb
I have been working on The Me Project that was started by Kathi Lipp. Kathi Lipp is the author of The Husband Project and The Marriage Project, serves as food writer for Nickelodeon, and has had articles published in several magazines. The Me Project invites you to spend "21 days to living the life you've alway's wanted." I really feel it is important to put yourself first for your own sake. Mom's especially are horrid about caring for everyone else. Taking that back burner. And honestly, this ...more
Pamela (Lavish Bookshelf)
Has the Eeyore Syndrome got you down? You know, the idea that nobody cares what you do? Or perhaps you are thinking that it doesn't matter what your dreams are because they are all just far-off dreams anyway?

Time to stop the negative chatter that clouds your thinking! It's time to listen to those dreams and even, just perhaps, chase those dreams as if they are a calling from God.

Kathi Lipp has written a fabulous, uplifting book that motivates you to reach for the stars. With an amazing "can do"
Lara Krupicka
Feb 21, 2011 Lara Krupicka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A friend has pointed out how often a book will show up with answers to questions you've been asking. This is one of those books. I began pursuing one of my lifelong dreams in earnest last Fall and had already done some of the things Kathi suggests in this book. Then came The Me Project. Reading and thinking through each of the projects outlined in The Me Project has been such an affirmation to me that I am on the right path. With each chapter I've felt a rallying cry of "Yes! I can do this!". Ka ...more
Libby
Jan 04, 2012 Libby rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: choice-books
The Me Project is a 21 day guide to working on a dream. One of the things I really liked about this book was the idea of the 50/50 journal. It’s a journal with 50 (give or take) goals, one per page. Then as you accomplish anything toward that goal you record it on it’s page.

For example: one of my goals is having my own violin studio. Anytime I read a book about violin pedagogy, it goes on the list. Any time I add a student, it goes on the list. Taking classes or lessons goes on the list. Even h
Susy Flory
Aug 23, 2011 Susy Flory rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kathi Lipp's books remind me of Mary Poppin's recipe--a spoonful of sugar to help the advice, inspiration, and kick-in-the-pants go down smoothly. Kathi is a wise and wonderful life coach who shares how to make huge changes in your life...in just 21 days.
Pattie
Feb 19, 2011 Pattie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2011
A practical book to institute real, attainable changes in one's life to accomplish goals.
Kim Justice
Aug 08, 2012 Kim Justice rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
My Review:
Author Kathi Lipp has written an great book that many ladies, but for me at this time in my life I was not that into the book. She is very upbeat, encouraging, and Love the uniqueness of how she also has A God Centered plans.

I believe that this book would be for younger ladies that are just getting going in their lifes. As well as women who are still in their child barring years. But for me who is in her, well we will say retired and grandma years not so much.

There again this is my o
Jenny
Jan 09, 2013 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book to have on hand!

Skepticism struck me when a friend recommended this book, "The ME Project." It sounded selfish, but surprised me with inspirational and encouraging! We all have dreams (after all, God created each of us for a unique purpose), and this book guides us to bring reality to our goals.
Jenny
Apr 27, 2015 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book to have on hand!

Tiffany
Mar 27, 2015 Tiffany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful book to get you started on creating a plan for you life. I loved Kathi's 50/50 Journal...50 things that you want to accomplish in the next 50 years. So fun to think about. A very practical guide.
Marcia
Jul 08, 2015 Marcia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really great book full of good insights and actionable steps. I coach goal-setting and I still got a few great ideas!
Bree
Bree rated it did not like it
Mar 11, 2015
Leslie
Leslie rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Tawanna
Tawanna rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
Acquisitions TNB
Acquisitions TNB rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2013
Kavitha
Kavitha rated it really liked it
May 01, 2012
Sharon Paavola
Sharon Paavola rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2013
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
May 16, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2013
Tammy
Tammy rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Jessica Lynn
Jessica Lynn rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Jill Troxler
Jill Troxler rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Kifi Kanagy
Kifi Kanagy rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2011
Teresa Miller
Teresa Miller rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Katie
Katie rated it it was ok
May 26, 2013
Kathi Lipp helps women renovate their life with projects for the soul. She is a national speaker and author who inspires thousands each year to take beneficial action steps in their personal, marital, and spiritual lives. Her wit and wisdom will give you new ways to:
•Avoid settling for less than God’s loving plan for your life.
•Develop new levels of warmth and tenderness with your spouse.
•Return
More about Kathi Lipp...

“Trying to walk around in shoes that were custom made for someone else is a lot like trying to live a life that God custom designed for someone else. It may look pretty on the outside for a little while, but all it will bring is frustration, misery, and pain.” 0 likes