Start by marking “Pleasure in Hawaii” as Want to Read:
Pleasure in Hawaii

Pleasure in Hawaii

Gene Malloy is finally ready to get on with his life. And he just may have found the perfect woman to share it with him. From the moment Gene rescues Sloane Hepburn from a rogue wave on the beach, she makes his most passionate fantasies come true. With her sultry beauty and lively spirit, Sloane is turning the divorced Maui B and B owner's life upside down--and he's loving
Published June 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published May 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure in Hawaii, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure in Hawaii

Paula
A sweet and sexy read. Although the plot had very little conflict and not much depth to it, I really liked the main couple (hotel guest relations director Sloane, and bed and breakfast owner Gene). The romance was easygoing and there was plenty of sex. The tropical island paradise of Maui was gorgeous and provided a wonderful setting and made me wish I was there.
Beverly
Jun 23, 2011 Beverly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Here is my review from romanceincolor.com

Career-minded Sloan Hepburn is quite excited about her promotion to director of guest relations at her company’s luxury resort located on Maui. Sloan has made up her mind that, even in Hawaii, work will come first, but she is open to a non-serious relationship, if the right opportunity arises. Divorced Gene Malloy is the sole owner of the bed-and-breakfast inn, Malloy’s Bed and Breakfast, and while he would welcome someone new in his life, she would have
Chelsea
Jun 14, 2013 Chelsea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Pleasure in Hawaii is definitely one of my favorite stories. I felt the passion and chemistry between Sloane and Gene. This was the first book I've read from Devon Vaughn Archer, and it most certainly did him justice. I really liked the way the scenes were painted. I was actually under the illusion that I was in paradise. I look forward to reading the rest of the passions in paradise series. Great story!
Karen
Jul 10, 2013 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first installment of the "Passions in Paradise" series and the first book that I've read by Devon Vaughn Archer and I found it to be a cute little love story. I didn't feel closure to this story, maybe an epilogue would have provided that for me. Otherwise, it was cute.
Shone
Nov 01, 2011 Shone rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Hawaii is the home of sky blue water, amazing beaches and B & B's. When Sloane Hepbun lands the job of a life time in Hawaii, will work be the beginning or the end?
Collene
Mar 03, 2012 Collene rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, kindle-books
Too many graphic sex scenes.
Rina
Rina rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Carla Campbell-williams
Carla Campbell-williams rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2013
Ethel
Ethel rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2012
Mrcano4mona
Mrcano4mona rated it did not like it
Jun 05, 2011
Sandra Cook
Sandra Cook rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2014
Oanh
Oanh rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2016
Lovette Chislom
Lovette Chislom rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Janice
Janice rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Fanci
Fanci rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2012
Felicia Redmon
Felicia Redmon rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2011
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016
JMoss
JMoss rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2011
Toni
Toni rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2011
Edwina Putney
Edwina Putney rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2012
Shaun Vaughn
Shaun Vaughn rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Ivelisse
Ivelisse rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2011
Paula
Paula rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2012
Brandy
Brandy rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2011
Vickie
Vickie rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2011
Edwina Ackie
Edwina Ackie rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2013
Cassondra
Cassondra rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Goodreads Authors...: Pleasure in Hawaii (A Contemporary Romance) 1 3 Jul 09, 2016 10:18AM