Start by marking “Yarnplay at Home: Handknits for Colorful Living” as Want to Read:
Yarnplay at Home: Handknits for Colorful Living

Yarnplay at Home: Handknits for Colorful Living

3.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  36 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Decorate in Style with Colorful, Cozy Handknits

From inviting afghans and throws to a playful cozy for a French press and a mini sweater for a wine bottle, "YarnPlay at Home" gives you the perfect knitted accent piece for every room in your home. Dress up your bathroom with a super-soft bathmat or jazz up your dining table by slipping silverware into flirty little napkin sk
Published December 28th 2007 by Northlight (first published December 14th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Yarnplay at Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yarnplay at Home

Cara
Feb 07, 2015 Cara rated it liked it
Found this one at my local library. I found some interesting patterns in it and information and techniques that I hadn't known previously. The patterns were well written and easy to follow. I would have given this book four stars, but I found many of the designs not to my taste, but some did catch my eye.
Destiny Dawn Long
I love Lisa Shobhana Mason's use of color in her knitting. I've admired her sweater patterns in the past, but not attempted any because I find knitting clothes for myself to be frustrating (very non-standard body measurements). So, I was really excited to discover this book! For those of us who get tired of trying to size garments, knitting for the home is a great alternative. There are a lot of wonderful ideas in here for cozies, throw pillows, kitchen towels, blankets, rugs, and more. I've kni ...more
Laura Jean
Jul 11, 2008 Laura Jean rated it liked it
Pretty good book. Some intriguing dish cloth patterns. I like the tea towel, too. The blankets and afghans are very nice. if you're into big projects for the house, this is a book for you.
Miss Mouse
Jul 04, 2008 Miss Mouse rated it it was amazing
Shelves: home-crafty
This book had some really nice ideas for knitting projects for around your home. There were a lot in the book that I really would like to get around to making!
dreamer
Borrowed and returned to the library in the same day. Not a single pattern in it interested me at all.
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: craft, library-books
Great book to help make different types of afghans and pillows.
Brandy Smith
Brandy Smith rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Grace
Grace rated it it was ok
Sep 28, 2015
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Deneen
Deneen marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Jo Harvey
Jo Harvey rated it did not like it
Jun 17, 2014
Mioshee
Mioshee rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Ronnie
Ronnie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Dee
Dee rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2013
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Linda
Linda added it
Aug 08, 2013
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Amber
Amber added it
Jan 11, 2013
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2012