Bondage

Bondage

3.05 of 5 stars 3.05  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  17 reviews
The New York Times bestselling author of Homefront and The Way I See It--and the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan--has made national headlines with this sensational novel of sexual abandon. Now in paperback, here is Patti Davis's shockingly frank erotic thriller.
Published February 20th 1996 by Random House Value Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bondage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bondage

Mina
This is more about emotional bondage than its sensationalistic title suggests, however there are quite a few scenes of kink for those who enjoy such things.

Not a bad read, although somewhat hard to identify with the characters at times. Difficult to imagine women this age still being this passive-aggressive and whiny. Every moment fraught with the sort of encounter-group, wide-eyed emotional drama I should think most of us would have outgrown beyond a certain point, but perhaps that's just me.

I...more
Darby
Bondage by Patti Davis (Ron and Nancy Reagan's daughter) was given it as a gift in 2000 and never read it. It had some light bondage in it. It wasn't horrible. But it isn't a book I would read again or keep on my bookshelf.

Basic plot Sarah is has built up lots of walls around herself so that when she enters a relationship she controls it - she decides where it will go and what she will feel and how it will end. And then she meets Anthony and everything changes. He seems to be able break those wa...more
Kim
I expected so much more from this book. It started out good & when I thought it would start to get really good, it fizzled out. It is a good drama, the storyline is a good one, yet everything was just mediocre. I did not care for the ending at all and saw a lot of places where the author could have developed the relationships, scenarios and situations into so much more than she did.
Gabrielle
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much - I had designated this as "recreational reading", but it delivered more than recreation. The author (Ron & Nancy Reagan's daughter) seems to be well versed in the emotional, mental, and psychic aspects of power, control, and cult abuse. This was an absorbing read.
Erin Nudi
This is a very bizarre book. I randomly picked it up at a used bookstore and gave it a shot. I don't think I'd recommend it. Although if you're looking to expand your sexual life, and explore some new, strange areas with that...then...maybe this is a good one for you!
Ren
I was reminded of the Shades of Grey when reading this book. Wasn't quite the storyline I had anticipated though and I certainly didn't end up with the warm fuzzies I'm accustomed to. Just goes to show you though, all fantasies don't have fairy tale endings!
Karen
Keri (JD)
I read this book hoping it would be about BDSM, but instead it was about emotional bondage. It was interesting. But not really my average 'Thing'
Angela Field
Shhh, can u keep a secret?? I read this when I was 11, maybe 12. It was soooo hot!! OMG!! It makes Shades look like a practice exercise!
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
As the title suggests, this is about bondage. I learned about sexual tension from this book. Was eye opening for a 18 year old.
Kelly
This was okay but definitely left me wanting more. The end seemed quite contrived and unsatisfactory but I didn't hate it.
Sarah Murray
best book ever read it twice very very good book its on my must read list for my friends
Mariloli OS
Save yourself the trouble, the most exciting element in this book is its title.
Alina
started out good. Then it went all down hill from there.
Jamie Kustak
Predictable and dated. Mediocre sex scenes.
Chamie
pageturner.
Mikayla Deitz
Mikayla Deitz marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Red Bob
Red Bob marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Jay
Jay added it
Apr 22, 2014
Agnes Kalandyk
Agnes Kalandyk is currently reading it
Apr 05, 2014
Lexie
Lexie added it
Mar 20, 2014
Ernesto White
Ernesto White marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
After 8 conventionally books I decided to self-publish through Amazon's KDP and CreateSpace. My first novel was Till Human Voices Wake Us, a story about 2 sisters-in-law who unexpectedly fall in love after a family tragedy. My newest is a YAF ghost story called The Blue Hour. It deals with bullying and forgiveness, and what holds us to this earth even after death.
More about Patti Davis...
The Long Goodbye Till Human Voices Wake Us The Lives Our Mothers Leave Us: Prominent Women Discuss the Complex, Humorous, and Ultimately Loving Relationships They Have with Their Mothers Angels Don't Die: My Father's Gift of Faith Two Cats and the Woman They Own: or Lessons I Learned from My Cats