Start by marking “Age of Innocence (The Nia Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Age of Innocence (The Nia Trilogy)

Age of Innocence (The Nia Trilogy)

The Age of Innocence is the first book of the Nia Trilogy novel series. An urban classic street lit that foretells a saga of love, passion, hood life, street gangs, sex, violence, money, and power which weaves a web of deception.

Drug Lord, Q, has his eyes on his beautiful stepdaughter, Nia. Nia's beauty and innocence is was what made Q want to draw her into his sinister w
Published (first published June 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Age of Innocence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Age of Innocence

Brianna
Apr 26, 2016 Brianna rated it it was amazing
This book was good, But everything the character Nia goes through is heartbreaking, she only 15 years old and she's been rape and threaten, by her mother drug dealer boyfriend who haves his way with her just because he threats to kill her and her mother, and her mother is on drugs bad, and will do anything for it, if it risks her daughter life... plus the only family that take her in the Thompson turned on her because they we're afraid of her mother's boyfriend , they did everything they could f ...more
Tasha
Aug 25, 2012 Tasha rated it really liked it
If you're a teenaged girl whose mother is an addict, the best thing in the world for you is to have a good support system. If the same is true and your mother marries her drug dealer, who also happens to be a child molesting rapist, that becomes even more important. This is exactly the situation Nia finds herself in. Fortunately, she has a best friend whose family loves her and meets a boy who falls in love with and wants to protect her. Life is never as easy as we'd like for it to be, though, a ...more
Tremayne Moore
Feb 22, 2012 Tremayne Moore rated it really liked it
Age of Innocence is the story of a teenage girl named Nia. She is the prodigy of a drug-addict mother with a desire to be free from her, and her drug-lord stepfather. Knowing this is the first of the a three-part series, this book will keep you on the edge of your seat and actually angry in a few places.

Having said that, this book could've been a 5-star rating. What damaged it so was the editing issues. There were so many editing issues that it distracted me at times.

Concept - 5 stars
Editing -
Tamisha
May 04, 2012 Tamisha rated it it was amazing
I am waiting for part 2 to come out. I enjoyed reading a story about someone my age give a take a few years and being able to identify with some of the pressures she faced as a teen. I was saddened and hopeful for her so I liked the array of emotions that played out throughout the book. It was an intriguing read and I very much look forward to the rest of the books. *From a writer's stand point, watch for typos*
Smileyface Eboni
Dec 02, 2013 Smileyface Eboni rated it it was ok
this book was ok. the only good thing I can say about it is I like the characters and the plot. the grammar was horrible and it seems the book was all over the place I would like to see what happens next but I'm not gonna waste my time. *read at your own risk*
Lisa
Sep 13, 2012 Lisa rated it liked it
Shelves: drama
If you just want to get mad, read this book! It started off a little slow. I kept reading it because I really wanted to know how it ended. Yes you guessed it! After I finish this I have to read two more, it's a trilogy! The next one might be better for me. I say check it out for yourself!
Ashley
Jan 12, 2012 Ashley rated it it was ok
The story line was great but there were extremely too many errors for me. I would definitely like to read the next book in this trilogy, hopefully it will be better. The errors is the only reason I'm giving this book 2 stars otherwise it would have gotten a 4.
June
June rated it liked it
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2014
ricketta hall
ricketta hall rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2015
Kimberly Purpoz
Oct 20, 2011 Kimberly Purpoz rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2012
Too-fine
Too-fine rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2014
Ann  Curry
Ann Curry rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Andrea Yang
Andrea Yang rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2017
donna
donna rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2014
Shawnna White
Shawnna White rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2014
Lyn
Lyn rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
Keena
Keena rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2012
LoveLee Kourage
LoveLee Kourage rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2012
Amanda Lee
Amanda Lee rated it liked it
May 20, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Marlana Dawkins
Marlana Dawkins rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2013
barbara nixon
barbara nixon rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2011
Elania Cook
Elania Cook marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2011
Keyon
Keyon marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2012
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2012
Lesa Divine)
Lesa Divine) marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sarah added it
Jan 21, 2012
Ama Major
Ama Major marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2012
Papaya
Papaya marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2012
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2012
Sharell
Sharell marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2012
Melanie Mobijohn
Melanie Mobijohn marked it as to-read
May 06, 2012
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2012
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Laree walker
Laree walker marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Benita Vehnom  Ruiz
Benita Vehnom Ruiz marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Monique Jackson
Monique Jackson marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014