Start by marking “Age of Innocence (The Nia Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Age of Innocence (The Nia Trilogy)
Preview

Age of Innocence (The Nia Trilogy)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Age of Innocence is the first book of the Nia Trilogy novel series. An urban classic street lit that foretells a saga of love, passion, hood life, street gangs, sex, violence, money, and power which weaves a web of deception.

Drug Lord, Q, has his eyes on his beautiful stepdaughter, Nia. Nia's beauty and innocence is was what made Q want to draw her into his sinister w
Published (first published June 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Age of Innocence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Age of Innocence

Tasha
If you're a teenaged girl whose mother is an addict, the best thing in the world for you is to have a good support system. If the same is true and your mother marries her drug dealer, who also happens to be a child molesting rapist, that becomes even more important. This is exactly the situation Nia finds herself in. Fortunately, she has a best friend whose family loves her and meets a boy who falls in love with and wants to protect her. Life is never as easy as we'd like for it to be, though, a ...more
Tremayne Moore
Age of Innocence is the story of a teenage girl named Nia. She is the prodigy of a drug-addict mother with a desire to be free from her, and her drug-lord stepfather. Knowing this is the first of the a three-part series, this book will keep you on the edge of your seat and actually angry in a few places.

Having said that, this book could've been a 5-star rating. What damaged it so was the editing issues. There were so many editing issues that it distracted me at times.

Concept - 5 stars
Editing -
Tamisha
I am waiting for part 2 to come out. I enjoyed reading a story about someone my age give a take a few years and being able to identify with some of the pressures she faced as a teen. I was saddened and hopeful for her so I liked the array of emotions that played out throughout the book. It was an intriguing read and I very much look forward to the rest of the books. *From a writer's stand point, watch for typos*
Lisa
Sep 14, 2012 Lisa rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: drama
If you just want to get mad, read this book! It started off a little slow. I kept reading it because I really wanted to know how it ended. Yes you guessed it! After I finish this I have to read two more, it's a trilogy! The next one might be better for me. I say check it out for yourself!
Ashley
The story line was great but there were extremely too many errors for me. I would definitely like to read the next book in this trilogy, hopefully it will be better. The errors is the only reason I'm giving this book 2 stars otherwise it would have gotten a 4.
Smileyface Eboni
this book was ok. the only good thing I can say about it is I like the characters and the plot. the grammar was horrible and it seems the book was all over the place I would like to see what happens next but I'm not gonna waste my time. *read at your own risk*
Sistar Tea
Sistar Tea marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Damali
Damali added it
Mar 25, 2014
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Monique Jackson-Sanchez
Monique Jackson-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Benita Vehnom  Ruiz
Benita Vehnom Ruiz marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Laree walker
Laree walker marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2012
Melanie Mobijohn
Melanie Mobijohn marked it as to-read
May 06, 2012
Sharell
Sharell marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2012
Foreshadowers: And the Seeker of Legends Wanting Destiny (Punnani Secrets, #1) Wanting Destiny (Sneak Peek) (Punnani Secrets) Wanting Destiny (Punnani Secrets, #1)