Start by marking “All About Jenny” as Want to Read:
All About Jenny

All About Jenny

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  175 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Mark has been raising his niece since she was a small child. Abandoning his own life in the big city, he settles in a small town and devotes himself to Jenny. When Mark’s sister dies in an accident, Mark is given full custody of his precocious twelve-year-old niece. Just when he thinks the worst is over, he finds out that his sister left instructions to contact Jenny’s fat ...more
Published July 1st 2011 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about All About Jenny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All About Jenny

Serena Yates
All About Jenny is a wonderful, romantic story with a clear message of hope for those who no longer believe love is in the cards for them. The book’s charm sort of sneaked up on me, in the best sense of the word. After a fairly leisurely start, the first punch comes as a bit of a shock, after which it didn’t let me go. DJ, by his own admission, doesn’t do ‘sweet’ very often. But when he does – oh, boy! The combination of great writing, his understanding of people and keeping a certain tension go ...more
Alina
Jan 24, 2012 Alina added it
It was a nice and sweet book and I loved it up until the point Cole arrived to the picture. Don't get me wrong, he's a good character per se, but I've had a huge problem with Jenny's super fast and easy acceptance of him. Never mind her easygoing nature, but still to let a total stranger into her life and her heart so easy - it felt completely unrealistic to me, not to mention very unfair to Mark. I felt bad for him, because he sacrificed so much for Jenny and he raised her like his own daughter ...more
Qi
1.5 stars: I think I could have fallen in love with these characters and with this story. Mark and Jenny are absolutely adorable (he's 100% the doting parent and she is a really fun tween) and they were what kept me reading.

Clearly, though, I didn't love this book. The story and the characters are full of potential, but the narrative didn't do either justice. (view spoiler)
MandyM
Nice premise but I didn't feel any sparks in this one. Mark is raising his 12 yr old niece Jenny. When her absentee mother is killed, Jenny's biological father is notified that he has a daughter. It's probably my suspicious nature but I would have waited for a long time before letting Cole close. His sudden arrival into town and almost immediate play for Mark just pressed all my cynical buttons.
CrazyMoo
5 Awesomeness Stars!

Author: D.J. Manly
Book: All About Jenny
Series: N/A
Rating: 5
Date Read: 28/08/14

Review:
Thanks to the author for this book.
Breath-hitching, cutely funny and off the charts with utter warmness.
If there were more ‘Uncle Mark’s’ in the world, our kids would be in such better places.

Janie
Totally loved this book. I loved that Mark was such a great guy and stepped up and raised his niece. And who couldn't love that ornery little girl, she was freaking hilarious! Love H.E.A.s but sure wished this book was longer.
Ami
I wish the cover has the 12-year old Jenny on it :). Any story with kids always get a plus from me. I like how open and friendly Jenny is, but at the same time, she knows how to get what she wants from her uncle Mark. Love how she keeps trying to get a dog (or a cat) and pushing Mark to date -- and when Cole comes to their life, reminds Mark that Cole is perfect for him :). I think both men are pretty likeable. The story is light and the pace is just right, without being too angsty or t
Stacey Jo
Sweet story. The relationship moves quickly but I didn't really have a problem with that. They were really sweet guys. The only thing that had me really scratching my head was the fact that Jenny was 12 but she was going into high school next year. 12 year olds are typically in 6th grade. She'd be in jr high. And she went to a Sr. dance? Her character seemed a bit old for her age. It didn't detract from the story since those were only minor details.
Raevyn
Dec 05, 2011 Raevyn rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
This story was very sweet and just what I was looking for today. It doesn't have lots of action and the love may seem to come too quickly, but sometimes you just need really great characters and some sweet love.

As a side note, the page count here says 150+ pages, but my Nook put the book at 80 pages.
Vicktor Alexander
I actually enjoyed this book. When it first started I was a little wary of the whole "how is the romance going to show up with the two pigheaded people?" thing but it had a very nice finish and the Epilogue Whore was very satisfied with the way it ended.
Melanie
Aww Jenny was lovely, she made me laugh a lot, especially at the end.
rameau
It was like reading about a heterosexual romance disguised as a love affair between two men. Now that I think of it, it probably was written that way and later on Mary was edited into Mark.
Tracy
this was really different for the author from the last several books that I read, I really enjoyed this book and hope to more on this level. Thanks for a good read.
Ashley Cox
Cute and waaayyy more fluffy/sugary than the author's usual writings. I liked this one, but I think I prefer that author's usual writing style.
Kylee
Very sweet story. I think the story and the characters were realistically done. I wished it could have been a little longer
blub
A bit like a Harlequin novel, simply written with a simple cliched plot. I, for one like HQ novel so it worked out well for me.
CB
Loved this story. Very sweet and touching. Lovely characters, hot m/m romance and a unique story. Very entertaining!
Davina
Apr 25, 2012 Davina marked it as read-own-ebook
Just ok nothing really new, kind of saw thing coming even the main reason for the planed event.
Reeeeelly?
cute. sweet. mark and coles relationship was way to fast for me though...
Blue Bayou .
Easy read. Overly fluffy sweet.
Jaime
This was a cute angst free read.
LDL
A sweet and simple read.
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • A Nanny for Nate
  • His Christmas Wish (Men of Charlestown, #1)
  • Good to Know (Good to Know, #1)
  • Aquarius: He Said, He Said (Boys of the Zodiac, #11)
  • Deefur Dog (Deefur, #1)
  • Her Two Dads
  • Daddy, Daddy and Me
  • Tougher To Love (Jasper, #1)
  • The Mistletoe Phenomenon (Mistletoe Science, #1)
  • Something for Santa
  • Robert's VP
  • The Manny
  • Unexpected
  • Most Likely To Succeed
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • Countdown to Daddies
  • Rainbow Courage
  • Family Unit
I write not only for my own pleasure, but for the pleasure of my readers. I can’t remember a time in my life when I haven’t written and told stories. When I’m not writing, I’m dreaming about writing, doing something wild and adventurous, or trying to make the world a better and more open minded place to live in. I adore beautiful men, and I know I’m not alone in this! Eroticism between consenting ...more
More about D.J. Manly...
Melting Ice 1 (Melting Ice, #1) My Father's Lover Marry Me Or Die The Other Man The Pro