Start by marking “Anachronessence” as Want to Read:
Anachronessence

Anachronessence

4.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Aydan Flynn is your everyday, socially-ungifted, ordinary girl with a semi-perfect life-a great school, an awesome family, and of course a part time job that she's always late for, and another that she'll be starting over the just-beginning summer. What's even more wonderful is the fact that she's going back to her birthplace India to work as a tour guide for her Aunt Sadh ...more
Published June 2nd 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Anachronessence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anachronessence

Switched by Amanda HockingMy Blood Approves by Amanda HockingBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFate by Amanda HockingTorn by Amanda Hocking
Self-Published Young Adult Books
250th out of 1,694 books — 2,614 voters
Hallowed by Cynthia HandClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareSilence by Becca FitzpatrickSpell Bound by Rachel HawkinsCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Books on To-Read List (YA)
113th out of 179 books — 39 voters

More lists with this book...

Paige
Jul 21, 2011 Paige rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Paige by: friend
Shelves: good-read
A very good read for young authors. The book clearly gives enough detail and slowly introduces characters with good pace and at the same time giving attention to detail of each character. A very well planned plot with all interesting twists all along. The storyline has friendship, adventure, magic creating interest in the readers. Every young girl can relate herself to the character in some way and enjoy all along. The ending is even more interesting and takes the reader to the next level by an ...more
Ash
I'm not quite sure what to say about my book, since it's my book, but I'll tell you this, fans of fantasy fiction and the Ranger's Apprentice series might really enjoy this work. Also, if you really like historical fiction fantasy with a splash of love, you'll appreciate this book.
The characters are very real and I've poured my heart and soul into them so I hope that everyone who reads loves it :)
Samantha
Jan 05, 2012 Samantha rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone!!!
Hmmm....where do I begin?

I recently acquired this book from a giveaway and honestly didn't know what to expect. I read the information excerpt, but I still didn't know what I was getting myself into. When the book arrived, I was extremely excited. The cover was so colorful and it felt so smooth in my hands...and I set it aside (only for a day or 2, 3 at most)before I couldn't take it anymore. I HAD to read it.

Once I started, I couldn't stop!! The characters were believable and relatable (very w
Jessica Buike
Jan 05, 2012 Jessica Buike rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
This book is still in need of some editing, as spelling and editing errors abounded throughout. For someone like me, that instantly makes me discount the book to a lower status, because it feels unprofessional.
The story jumps around quite a bit, and is difficult to follow, with the characters feeling a little too shallow. A lot of the concepts presented aren't really covered in depth, and I think they could be expanded more.
However, one thing I really did enjoy with this book was the reincarnat
Ash
Jul 21, 2011 Ash rated it it was amazing
I thought Anachronessence was a FANTASTIC piece of reading that was perfectly planned out and everything. I mean, it was a little confusing in some places, but after I reread it, it made sense. I enjoyed this book coz it was balanced out--no part of it was too much or too little.
Ramesh
Jun 13, 2011 Ramesh rated it it was amazing
A great book for age group 11 and above. I love the cover page and an interesting story line. I recommend for all pre-teens and teens.
Eva Lisowski
Eva Lisowski marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Rachel Baginski
Rachel Baginski marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Sara Henley
Sara Henley marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Shahin Shojon
Shahin Shojon marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Purrfictionist
Purrfictionist rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2012
F. R. B.
F. R. B. marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2012
Amy Soler
Amy Soler marked it as to-read
May 14, 2012
Aujenee
Aujenee rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2011
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2011
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Buddy Pittman
Buddy Pittman marked it as to-read
Jerri Giammarino
Jerri Giammarino marked it as to-read
john albarado
john albarado marked it as to-read
Terrie Berkley
Terrie Berkley marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »