Start by marking “Lillian” as Want to Read:
Lillian

Lillian

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  78 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Lillian, a vampire novellete that follows Lillian from the days of becoming a vampire at the hands of her first love. Alex is torn from her and she finds that she must now leave her home in England and find her way in the world on her own. Is Alex really dead or will the two lovers find one day find their way back to each other?

Also included for you reading pleasure the f
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 25 pages
Published June 11th 2011 by Elizabeth Loraine

To ask other readers questions about Lillian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lillian

Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia WilliamsReasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia WilliamsReasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia WilliamsSequence One by C.D. ReissThat Man 1 by Nelle L'Amour
Serial Novels We Love
473rd out of 841 books — 674 voters
Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceTwilight by Stephenie MeyerDark Lover by J.R. WardMarked by P.C. Cast
Most Awesome Vampire Books
219th out of 301 books — 432 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessica Galczynski
Dec 16, 2011 Jessica Galczynski rated it really liked it
Caution there may be some spoilers!!!!!

Lillian was all in all a good read. I gave it 4 stars!! Although it is a very short book, it's worth reading!!! I so wish that the book would've kept going!! I didn't want it to end especially where it did end. I felt like I had no closure on the outcome of "Valerie" and Chase. I was so courious to find out!!! I was kind of torn at the end though with how things happened with Lillian and Alex, I was expecting true love to take ahold and never let go!!! I w
Pam Buck
Jun 17, 2011 Pam Buck rated it it was amazing
Very good story that leaves you wanting for more. It jumps around a bit but if it was rewritten as a full-fledged book, I'm sure the gaps would be wonderfully filled in as with all or Elizabeth Loraine's novels. Hopefully the author will decide to continue Lillian's story and let us enter her world again, this time for a much longer visit!
Karen
Jan 16, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing
I was very happy to see that there is possibly another great series in the future. This book had great plot, characters, and kept you involed to the point of not wanting to put it down till you where finished. In my book that is a sign of a great book!
Fèe ♡
Feb 07, 2016 Fèe ♡ rated it liked it
I really liked the story . It somehow reminded me of some movies I've seen before but it was a good read. I needed more details though !!
Aira
Jan 02, 2015 Aira added it
enjoyed it
Amalia Kollarou
Jul 26, 2013 Amalia Kollarou rated it it was ok
I just finished the story. Really nice plot but I think it should be written in more pages in order the story fully extent. The gaps were enormous! In my opinion Lillian was a weird character. She love Alex so true and strong she willingly became a vampire to join there lives for ever and then just because they loose each other she becomes a business woman. When they meet again she was just angry and Alex simply through an explanation at here. No rage nor passion, no nothing.
Taylor
Jun 13, 2011 Taylor rated it it was ok
I didn't like it, Lillian seemed extremely ignorant for someone who had been living for over a hundred years. I couldn't even bring myself to care about her, or really any of the characters...
Nikki Ritchie
Jan 06, 2013 Nikki Ritchie rated it it was amazing
A short little novella the has piqued my interest to read the next one Lillian 2 the mask. Like her other series Elizabeth Loraine doesn't disappoint with this little book!
Debby
Oct 15, 2012 Debby rated it really liked it
This book contains the beginnings of three books. Enjoyed reading all, and added continuations to my "To Read" list. Enjoyed the second story the most.
Netty Cunningham
Jul 09, 2012 Netty Cunningham rated it it was ok
This one was just "ok". The story line seemed a bit disjointed to me and I kept having to go back and reread parts to figure stuff out.
Karen
Feb 13, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing
Great book; ended fast but can't wait til the rest comes out!!! Want to read more of the story.
Oct 08, 2011 Sarah rated it it was ok
This was a decent little short read. I will not be reading it again though.
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
shanay
shanay marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Gail
Gail added it
Jan 15, 2016
Juanita
Juanita marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2015
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2015
Kimberly Music
Kimberly Music rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Lillian Pandalover
Lillian Pandalover marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Samantha Hall
Samantha Hall marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Teresa Holleran
Teresa Holleran marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Jeana Phillips
Jeana Phillips marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Will there be a book 2? 1 2 Mar 29, 2012 08:29AM
  • Bloodlines (Cries of Vampira, #2)
  • Club Nexus (Ivy Granger, #2.5)
  • The Vampire Underground (Grisly High #1)
  • Guardian
  • Dark Tomorrows
  • Lover's Betrayal (Misfits of the Lore, #1)
  • Aftershock (Rise of the Unseelie, #1)
  • Underneath
  • Ignite (Cryptid Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Sarah's Diary
  • Taming Darkness (Artemis Lupine, #4)
  • The Undead Heart (Blood Thirst, #1)
  • Common Descent (Darwin's Children, #3)
  • Vonnegut and Douglas Adams rewrite Brave New World and find The Future Perfect
  • The Pet Psychic Diaries
  • The Buried Covenant
  • Nowhere Train (The Enders, #1)
  • Reawakening (The Passage of Hellsfire, Book 3)
I grew up in a small northern Minnesotan town married my high school sweetheart, had two beautiful children and as soon as we could we moved to a warmer climate. I have worked with my husband building and decorating custom homes for years. After loving every kind of vampire book, movie and series I decided that I wanted to know more. I can write a book I thought, how hard can that be? Well.... But ...more
More about Elizabeth Loraine...