Lillian

Lillian

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Lillian, a vampire novellete that follows Lillian from the days of becoming a vampire at the hands of her first love. Alex is torn from her and she finds that she must now leave her home in England and find her way in the world on her own. Is Alex really dead or will the two lovers find one day find their way back to each other?

Also included for you reading pleasure the f...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 25 pages
Published June 11th 2011 by Elizabeth Loraine

To ask other readers questions about Lillian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lillian

Beg by C.D. ReissThe Law of Attraction by N.M.  SilberMasters at Arms by Kallypso MastersEvery Shattered Thing by Elora Nicole RamirezFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
MUST READ INDIES
351st out of 1,147 books — 1,101 voters
The Undying by Ronnell D. PorterSomething Wicked by C.J. BakerDemon Girl by Penelope FletcherSpiderwork by L.K. RigelHush Money by Susan Bischoff
Indie Books - Paranormal Cover Love
364th out of 351 books — 751 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessica Galczynski
Caution there may be some spoilers!!!!!

Lillian was all in all a good read. I gave it 4 stars!! Although it is a very short book, it's worth reading!!! I so wish that the book would've kept going!! I didn't want it to end especially where it did end. I felt like I had no closure on the outcome of "Valerie" and Chase. I was so courious to find out!!! I was kind of torn at the end though with how things happened with Lillian and Alex, I was expecting true love to take ahold and never let go!!! I w...more
Pam Buck
Very good story that leaves you wanting for more. It jumps around a bit but if it was rewritten as a full-fledged book, I'm sure the gaps would be wonderfully filled in as with all or Elizabeth Loraine's novels. Hopefully the author will decide to continue Lillian's story and let us enter her world again, this time for a much longer visit!
Karen
I was very happy to see that there is possibly another great series in the future. This book had great plot, characters, and kept you involed to the point of not wanting to put it down till you where finished. In my book that is a sign of a great book!
Amalia Kollarou
I just finished the story. Really nice plot but I think it should be written in more pages in order the story fully extent. The gaps were enormous! In my opinion Lillian was a weird character. She love Alex so true and strong she willingly became a vampire to join there lives for ever and then just because they loose each other she becomes a business woman. When they meet again she was just angry and Alex simply through an explanation at here. No rage nor passion, no nothing.
Taylor
I didn't like it, Lillian seemed extremely ignorant for someone who had been living for over a hundred years. I couldn't even bring myself to care about her, or really any of the characters...
Nikki Ritchie
A short little novella the has piqued my interest to read the next one Lillian 2 the mask. Like her other series Elizabeth Loraine doesn't disappoint with this little book!
Debby
This book contains the beginnings of three books. Enjoyed reading all, and added continuations to my "To Read" list. Enjoyed the second story the most.
Netty Cunningham
This one was just "ok". The story line seemed a bit disjointed to me and I kept having to go back and reread parts to figure stuff out.
Karen
Great book; ended fast but can't wait til the rest comes out!!! Want to read more of the story.
This was a decent little short read. I will not be reading it again though.
Abbie Alvarez
Abbie Alvarez marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Hesta Rafuse
Hesta Rafuse marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Claudette Melanson
Claudette Melanson marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Catrina
Catrina marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Heidi Lueck
Heidi Lueck marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Elouise
Elouise marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Chris Winfield
Chris Winfield marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Donna Harms
Donna Harms marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Mackenzie
Mackenzie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Teresa Lam
Teresa Lam marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Stacey Wood
Stacey Wood marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Sally
Sally marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Will there be a book 2? 1 1 Mar 29, 2012 08:29AM
I grew up in a small northern Minnesotan town married my high school sweetheart, had two beautiful children and as soon as we could we moved to a warmer climate. I have worked with my husband building and decorating custom homes for years. After loving every kind of vampire book, movie and series I decided that I wanted to know more. I can write a book I thought, how hard can that be? Well.... But...more
More about Elizabeth Loraine...
Katrina, the Beginning (Royal Blood Chronicles, #1) The Protectors (Royal Blood Chronicles, #2) Quinn, a Vampire Watcher's Story (Royal Blood Chronicles, #0.5) Cain, The Quest (Royal Blood Chronicles #4) The Dark Prince (Royal Blood Chronicles, #3)