Start by marking “T. Rex at Swan Lake” as Want to Read:
T. Rex at Swan Lake

T. Rex at Swan Lake

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  9 reviews
After ninety-nine years of being on display at the Natural History Museum, T. Rex&150a dinosaur skeleton&150is bored. She yearns for the days when she used to leap in meadows and tiptoe through streams. When she overhears two museum visitors discussing a performance of Swan Lake, T. Rex gets a wonderful idea: she will dance in the ballet!

Published June 10th 2004 by Dutton Juvenile

To ask other readers questions about T. Rex at Swan Lake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about T. Rex at Swan Lake

Mitchell Ary
honestly i hate that the skeleton who has no muscles can move about the city as she pleases without a nervous system, a spinal cord or a brain she can do everything that a vertebrate organism can do. thoroughly annoyed right now.
Rachel
Very humorous, and I love the T-Rex's personality.
Lorena
It was a cute story. I was reading it to a group of about 10 kindergarteners at the end of my class. It was a few pages too long and my kids began loosing interest the last quarter of the book. If it was a bit shorter it would be a winner.
Tricia
a bored dinosaur wanders from the museum on to a ballet stage. the tutu is quite humorous and the we loved the ending. didn't see it as potential readaloud material for me personally but somebody slick could pull it off.
Shyam Rahim
Fun story about a t-rex who lives in the Natural History Museum. She gets the urge to break free and ends up dancing in a ballet before she goes back to her spot at the Museum.
Kris
Jul 28, 2008 Kris rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: kids/parents of kids who like dinos & ballet!
Shelves: ahh-youth
Just read this with the little one. She checked it out of the library last week. Very cute. And since she's been to the Natural History Museum, she enjoyed the story.
Cece
This is a very cute book about a dinosaur. Children will enjoy reading this book, because it has a dinosaur pretending to be a ballerina.
Kiera
Good illustrations. An interesting (but random) story of a very lively T-Rex skeleton.
Bug
Thee's a t-rex who breas out of a museum to become a ballerina.
Maya