Start by marking “The Sea Wolves (The Secret Journeys of Jack London, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Sea Wolves (The Secret Journeys of Jack London, #2)

The Sea Wolves (The Secret Journeys of Jack London #2)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The world knows Jack London as a writer who lived his own real-life adventures. But there are some parts of his life that have remained hidden for many years, things even he couldn't set down in writing. Terrifying, mysterious, bizarre, and magical--these are the Secret Journeys of Jack London.

Clinging to life after he is captured in an attack by savage pirates, Jack is un
Published February 28th 2012 by HarperTeen (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Sea Wolves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sea Wolves

Wonder by R.J. PalacioThe One and Only Ivan by Katherine ApplegateThe False Prince by Jennifer A. NielsenHigh in School by Salman AdityaKeeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
Middle Grade Novels of 2012
123rd out of 338 books — 660 voters
Pandemonium by Lauren OliverHallowed by Cynthia HandFever by Lauren DeStefanoA Million Suns by Beth RevisThe Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
2012 YA/MG Sequels
141st out of 145 books — 841 voters

More lists with this book...

Hazel West
Thoughts on the Overall Book: Like with the first one, this was a very interesting, different story. I actually think I liked this one better over all. It wasn't quite as odd as the first one but it was not in any way less well written. And hurray for 'real' werewolves! You don't know how happy I am to see a book with real werewolves in it that's not some blasted YA paranormal romance! Add a sea adventure with that, and you have a very unique and awesome story.

Cover--Yea or Nay: I love the cover
Well, I finished it in a day. It was a good story and you didn't need to read the first book to understand.

The book is written that you don't know more than the main character, so sometimes it could be incredibly frustrating when you can just feel that there's more to learn and you have to be patient. But most things are resolved well enough.
Erika Plascencia
its amazing I loved how strong and confident and smart he is. its also amazing how he stays humanity and stays his cool most of the time. that's very awesome, I hate ghost but I guess he is better than his brother. I didn't know there was a first book.
I think that this is a very entertaining book - hard to put down.
The Flooze
Oct 14, 2011 The Flooze marked it as to-read
Shelves: owned, fantasy, ya_teen
Chris marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Kat marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Kalee marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Susbogblog marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Sherry marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Aryana Kolton
Aryana Kolton marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Morgan marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Alex Padilla
Alex Padilla marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Liz marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Rodolfo marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Miza Peters
Miza Peters marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Kade marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Christopher Golden is the award-winning, bestselling author of such novels as The Myth Hunters, Wildwood Road, The Boys Are Back in Town, The Ferryman, Strangewood, Of Saints and Shadows, and (with Tim Lebbon) Mind the Gap. Golden co-wrote the lavishly illustrated novel Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire with Mike Mignola, which they are currently scripting as a feature film ...more
More about Christopher Golden...

The Secret Journeys of Jack London (3 books)
  • The Wild (The Secret Journeys of Jack London, #1)
  • White Fangs (The Secret Journeys of Jack London, #3)
Hellboy: Odd Jobs The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Watcher's Guide, Volume 1 Hellboy: Odder Jobs Snowblind