Start by marking “Nalia and the Potion Maker (Nalia, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nalia and the Potion Maker (Nalia, #1)

Nalia and the Potion Maker (Nalia #1)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  6 reviews

But Nalia knows nothing of this world. She doesn't even know that she bears one of its most coveted and sacred gifts, a gift that has killed many and forced others into hiding.

When an unusual visitor escapes from the other world t
Kindle Edition
Published June 10th 2011 (first published April 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Nalia and the Potion Maker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nalia and the Potion Maker

The Undying by Ronnell D. PorterSomething Wicked by C.J. BakerDemon Girl by Penelope FletcherSpiderwork by L.K. RigelBetrayal by Mayandree Michel
Indie Books - Paranormal Cover Love
75th out of 368 books — 766 voters
Wither by Lauren DeStefanoEntwined by Heather DixonSilence by Becca FitzpatrickDie for Me by Amy PlumAnna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Best Book Covers 2011
290th out of 716 books — 3,107 voters

More lists with this book...

Jacquitta McManus
To read my interview w/ Queenbe Monyei about Nalia and the Potion Maker visit: http://www.insidethebooks.com/2011/09...
Nathiel
Queenbe sent me this book and I promised a review :) Thank you Queenbe.
This book had a good story, although clearly it's the authors first book and as so there are some errors, in my opinion the good stuff by far surpassed the bad.
I found many similarities in between this book and others I have read, such as the fact that a girl who supposedly is normal suddenly discovers she has magical powers. But what makes this book different to others is the fact that most of the story happens in a new worl
OpenBookSociety.com
Brought to you by OBS staff member Annabell Cadiz

Nalia and the Potion Maker
Author: Queenbe Monyei

Synopsis: In the once beautiful Aetheria, a spreading evil stems in the great Land of The North. It is a world that has been ravaged by vengeance and fury.

When an unusual visitor escapes from the other world to find her, he c
Annabell
Nalia has always been a shy and introverted girl. After she losses her father, Nalia disappears even further into herself. Her mother is distinct and somewhat cold since Nalia has so many features of the very man her mother had loved and lost. Weird small actions being to take place around Nalia whenever her emotions are heightened: a mirror breaking, a tree sprouting where there had never been one, a mysterious stranger seems to be following her around. After a terrible day at school, Nalia ret ...more
Andrew
After reading "Nalia and the Potion Maker" by Queenbee Monyei, I felt that the story has much potential. In this tale a young girl finds out that she originated from a very different world, one to which she returns to confront a great evil.
I found that the constant repetition throughout the book and some of the dialogue made it difficult to follow and really enjoy the story.
I see that the book is going through editing changes at this time which can only help to make this into what could be a ve
Yvette
A very interesting story with a lot of potential (I was stuck between three point five and four for a while). I liked almost everything about this lovely story: Nalia, the potions, especially the characters (what a wonderful assortment of people), the plot (I was definitely rooting for the good guys). Wonderful story.
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Patrice Ward paden
Patrice Ward paden marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Amanda Sunderland
Amanda Sunderland marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Abbey Rayborn
Abbey Rayborn marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Muhammad Hasan
Muhammad Hasan marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Mar 12, 2014
Vannessa
Vannessa marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Toni Michelle-Editor
Toni Michelle-Editor marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Lia
Lia marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Jas
Jas marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Katherine Salvatore
Katherine Salvatore marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Jade Casey
Jade Casey marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Jedipagan
Jedipagan marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Maisha
Maisha marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2013
Chaylee
Chaylee marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Gonsalves
Gonsalves marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Erin Daniels
Erin Daniels marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
GREAT interview with Queenbe Monyei! 1 4 Jul 08, 2011 10:18AM
I was born in Los Angeles, but spent a few years of my childhood in boarding school in the very cold south of England. After I graduated college, I taught English for a year in Turkey then went to grad school in London.

I'm a train hopping, Miles Davis and Chopin listening, Eiffel Tower climbing, oil painting, shrimp and steak eating, art galleria going, Harry Potter reading sort of person. If thi
More about Queenbe Monyei...