Start by marking “Worldwide Evil and Misery - The Legacy of the 13 Satanic Bloodlines” as Want to Read:
Worldwide Evil and Misery - The Legacy of the 13 Satanic Bloodlines

Worldwide Evil and Misery - The Legacy of the 13 Satanic Bloodlines

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  29 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
BANNED IN FRANCE

This book is about the development of a New World Order that aims to suppress the whole of humanity.

We are raised, by tradition, to trust our governments, and convinced that they care about us. This, however, is a big mistake. Below the surface of official politics lies a complicated social and intellectual process that is taking place.

The world is gover
Published (first published January 1st 2005)

Be the first to ask a question about Worldwide Evil and Misery - The Legacy of the 13 Satanic Bloodlines

Robin De Ruiter
This is the ultimate book on the New world Order
A book every American should read. TO ORDER: http://www.marketingnewauthors.com/ww...

We are raised, by tradition, to trust our governments, and are convinced that they care about us. This, however, is a big mistake. Below the surface of official politics lies a complicated social and intellectual process that is taking place.

The world is run by unseen powers who pull the strings from behind the scenes. Approximately 300 men that know each other an
Edith
Aug 02, 2011 Edith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a lot to take in and digest. The most amazing part was the authors explanation of 9/11/2001. He was able to fill in the gaps to questions I had that just did not add up to what we were being told in the media.

It does not matter whether you are a conspiracy theorist or not, this book will get you to start thinking and asking questions you never thought to ask. The saying that "you should question everything" has been justified in this book. I am so amazed at what is possibly going o
Lamont Tanksley
Oct 12, 2014 Lamont Tanksley rated it did not like it
Guess I mostly didn't like the subject matter more than the writing.

Seemed to be a lot of stretching going on to prove the writer's point. I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Janice
Feb 17, 2014 Janice rated it it was amazing
You will never look at the world the same again and you shouldn't. You've been living in an alternate reality. WAKE UP!! Read this book but don't stop here. The Madhatter is on the loose.
Edith
Mar 14, 2012 Edith rated it it was amazing
Great great read!!! If you are a conspiracy theorist, which I am, this is the book for you.
kurt kern
kurt kern rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2016
Joey Alford
Joey Alford marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Nenad
Nenad added it
May 11, 2016
irene Carlos
irene Carlos rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Ally
Ally marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Moris Perić
Moris Perić is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2016
Di Sp
Di Sp added it
Mar 19, 2016
Maurício Ludwig
Maurício Ludwig marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Markus
Markus marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
nancy
nancy rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2016
Brian Jr.
Brian Jr. marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Julie Sinclair
Julie Sinclair marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
steven britt
steven britt rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
J Nubz
J Nubz marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Lee
Lee rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2016
Carter McLellan
Carter McLellan marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2015
Barbara Polsky
Barbara Polsky marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Rahviance
Rahviance marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
CasualUser
CasualUser rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Deejay
Deejay marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
FRONTIER AWARD WINNING BESTSELLER 1 8 Nov 16, 2008 05:37AM
Dutch writer who lived most of his life in Spain.

De Ruiter has studied Theology, Spanish and History. He graduated in 1974. And was a freelance journalist in the subjects politics and religion.

Robin de Ruiter is the most translated Dutch author. In the Netherlands de Ruiter publishes his books himself, because Dutch publishers refuse to publish his books.

Robin de Ruiter received the Frontier Awar
More about Robin de Ruiter...

“The Rothschilds have been closely involved with the global elite since the inception of this group. The oldest known Rothschild went by the name of Uri Feibesch who lived in the early sixteenth century. His great great great grandson was Moses Bauer, who lived in the early eighteenth century. A well-known ancestor of this banking family was Mayer Amschel Bauer, an asset manager in Frankfurt am Main. Among other things he represented the money and assets of sovereign Wilhelm von Hessen. He became very rich, because he attended to the conveyance of the capital that belonged to this sovereign during the French Revolution. Mayer Amschel Bauer chose, without exception, women from very influential families that belonged to the global elite, for his sons. In the same way, his daughters married prominent bankers who also belonged to the global elite. All these families acted in the same way as the royal families: they married amongst themselves. Bauer’s sons were known as the “five Frankfurter”: they became bankers of five European countries.” 1 likes
“Many years ago, during an Illuminati meeting Moses Montefiore said: “As long as we do not have integral control of the world press, everything we do will be without result. At any rate we need to make sure that we can influence the world press if we are to govern and shackle the masses.” 1 likes