Start by marking “Passion Bay (Moon Island, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Passion Bay (Moon Island, # 1)

Passion Bay (Moon Island #1)

Two women from different ends of the earth encounter destiny, and one another, on a South Pacific paradise.
When Boston securities broker, Annabel Worth inherits remote Moon Island, she travels there to solve a mystery that has haunted her family. Dumped by her lover, laid off from her job, New Zealander Cody Stanton flees to the island seeking solace and solitude. Both wo
Published April 14th 2004 by Yellow Rose by RCE (first published June 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Passion Bay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Bay

M
Apr 07, 2013 M rated it really liked it
Shelves: l-books
First in the series and a great read.

So good, that I immediately wanted to:

1) Ditch my job as a corporate wage slave (without pointing out any account discrepancy)

2) Book a holiday to the Cook Islands

3) Remind my wife that Wellington was colder and wetter than Edinburgh

Fantastic start to the series.
Wayne Spiceland
An quick, easy read. Though I don't usually read novels which are strictly romance, this is one of the better ones I've come across. A nice enough story, enjoyable, with quite good writing from a technical standpoint. Two likeable characters. A bit of suspense when the hurricane strikes.

I thought having Cody reading a story about Amanda Valentine roughly 3/4 of the way through was sort of cute, but later when Annabel has a one-night stand with a writer named Rose Beecham, it almost completely r
Dee
Nov 17, 2016 Dee rated it really liked it
I grabbed a copy of this story when I saw it listed as a freebie, and the mention of New Zealand. As with most freebies I figured it'd simply kill a few hours reading time and didn't expect more than an average read, if that.

The cynic in my was eating humble pie very early on. The story is beautifully written, I thoroughly enjoyed the setting, the characters, the angst, the love, and so much more.

My one critique as I generally have one... I hope the author has learned to use contractions since
Diana
Feb 07, 2015 Diana rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction
Some parts of the romance were nice. However, there was some unnecessary angst near the end of the book that only made me want to scream out of frustration. I’m not really sure I want to read the rest of the series. I mean, if this is the first one I don’t know what I should expect from the next ones.

2.5
qrbooks
Nov 07, 2016 qrbooks rated it liked it
F/F romance

hmm... my first albino in lesfic, heh heh. That's a new one. Admittedly, I was momentarily spooked. Turns out she was quite lovely. Ghostly blonde... lavender/blue/pink eyes. Ambitious and wealthy. And ALL lesbian!!! Nice. There was a sensuality around these leads and this island that really drew me in at first. There is always something very noteworthy about Fulton's characters. Something alive and honest.

Unfortunately I didn't find the other lead as intriguing and an overkill of plo
Val
Nov 29, 2016 Val rated it did not like it
Obviously, I didn't like this book. What starts out as a sweet sort of romance is totally ruined by one of the main characters having a one night stand because she "thinks" her lover may have gotten back with her ex. AND to top it all off she never confesses to this "indiscretion". "Hey baby, I totally am in love with you so when I thought you MAY have changed your mind I jumped in the sack with someone else." If you're not into monogamy this may not ruin the story for you. But it sure did muck ...more
Kent
Nov 30, 2016 Kent rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kent by: Dee
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
This was a very good story although there were a few minor typos. Thanks for the recommendation Dee.
Paula
Jan 25, 2008 Paula rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome-reads
I love LOVE! This story centers on the heart, how one broken heart can lead to finding that someone special. It also has some adventure in it too! It has everything! It is a lesbian romance. The second one I truely felt was an excellent read (not just another wham-bam-thank you ma'am)
Line
Line rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Rachael
Rachael rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2015
Becky Rosenson
Becky Rosenson rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Meranda
May 03, 2015 Meranda rated it it was amazing
Spectacular! A wonderful love story in a beautiful dream setting with a hint of ex-lover conflict.
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2013
Megan Benson
Megan Benson rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2015
Xenanroc
Xenanroc rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2013
Spooky
Spooky rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2015
Hilo
Hilo rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Mctazr2
Mctazr2 rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2010
Eridzs
Eridzs rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2012
Laydin
Laydin rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2012
Jan
Jan rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2013
Tj Dinwiddie
Tj Dinwiddie rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Pat
Pat rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2014
Ashley Moran
Ashley Moran rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2015
Lyssa Wolf
Lyssa Wolf rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2016
Dani Page
Dani Page rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2016
Tracey Price
Tracey Price rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2012
Fiona Hanks
Fiona Hanks rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2016
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Broken Wings
  • Sierra City
  • The Candidate
  • Honor Under Siege (Honor, #6)
  • Eye of the Storm (Dar and Kerry, #3)
  • The Wild One
  • Josie and Rebecca: The Western Chronicles
  • Rush
  • Mother Load (Shaken, #4)
  • First Lady
  • The Long Way Home
  • Fireside
  • Designed for Love
  • Destiny's Bridge (Lex and Amanda, #1)
Jennifer Fulton is the romance pen name of best-selling lesbian romance and mystery novels writer Jennifer Knight. She is the prolific author of romance and mystery novels under three pen names — Jennifer Fulton, Rose Beecham, and Grace Lennox. She was first published by the Naiad Press in 1992. Jennifer is a recipient of the Alice B. Reader's award for Lesbian Fiction, multiple Golden Crown ...more
More about Jennifer Fulton...

Moon Island (4 books)
  • Saving Grace (Moon Island, #2)
  • The Sacred Shore (Moon Island, #3)
  • A Guarded Heart (Moon Island, #4)