Start by marking “Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)” as Want to Read:
Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)

Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  37 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews

Pastry chef Maddie Higgins is horrified when her prize-winning torta di chocolate gets a bad review. Choking critics is never a good thing, and she loses her job before the scathing article hits the morning paper. Forced to take a job in a friend's bakery and teach a children's evening class to make ends meet, she vows vengeance on the man responsible for her damaged reput

Published August 5th 2011 by Avalon Books (first published April 24th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance)

Barbara Ell
Sep 11, 2011 Barbara Ell rated it really liked it
What's not to love about chocolate? This story takes us into the life and love of a chocolatier and a foodie writer. When one is unduly hard on oneself, just a small error can send one plunging into the depths of despair. This story takes us as she is crawling up out of those depths and finally returning to the world of chocolate, can love be too far behind?
Nd
May 12, 2015 Nd rated it it was ok
A fluffy little romance short story. Knew what was coming in the first few pages, but still enjoyed the chocolate references & tension. Too bad I'm not at the beach; it would be a great beach book.
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Jun 13, 2012 Aimee (Getting Your Read On) rated it really liked it
What could be better than a love story with chocolate mentioned more than once on every single page? Yummy! This was a sweet, clean, quick, chocolate filled book. Did I already say yum? YUM!

(This is an Avalon book that I picked up on a whim on my way through the library. The cover was just sitting there, begging me, daring me. I couldn't resist.)
Lonnie
Oct 07, 2011 Lonnie rated it it was amazing
Again, I somehow read the last book in a series first...but it was good and only took 2 hours, so now I just need to read the first 2 books! :-)
Breanna
Oct 04, 2011 Breanna rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I love chocolate and I love this book. :)
This is a thoroughly enjoyable book.
Susan Banner
Cute romance.
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Dorothy Titus
Dorothy Titus marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Gulzaib
Gulzaib marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Shanti
Shanti marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Annissa
Annissa rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Brittnie
Brittnie marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Mazza's Palace
Mazza's Palace marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Mary Ellen
Mary Ellen rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
S.
S. rated it liked it
May 12, 2015
Rajvir Sandhu
Rajvir Sandhu marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Sofia
Sofia marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
ℵαнε℮∂a
ℵαнε℮∂a marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Kerry Morris
Kerry Morris rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Jennifer Pitkin
Jennifer Pitkin marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Sarah Neau
Sarah Neau rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2014
Evelina Leon
Evelina Leon marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Clean Romances: Chocolate Magic 1 16 Sep 22, 2013 11:39AM
A pediatric ER nurse with a passion for reading, writing and traveling. I am a member of RWA and FRW. Both organizations have played an important part in my writing career.
I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and set my Love by Chocolate series in a popular Brooklyn neighborhood.
More about Zelda Benjamin...