Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)

Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  31 reviews

Pastry chef Maddie Higgins is horrified when her prize-winning torta di chocolate gets a bad review. Choking critics is never a good thing, and she loses her job before the scathing article hits the morning paper. Forced to take a job in a friend's bakery and teach a children's evening class to make ends meet, she vows vengeance on the man responsible for her damaged reput

Published August 5th 2011 by Avalon Books (first published April 24th 2008)

Barbara Ell
What's not to love about chocolate? This story takes us into the life and love of a chocolatier and a foodie writer. When one is unduly hard on oneself, just a small error can send one plunging into the depths of despair. This story takes us as she is crawling up out of those depths and finally returning to the world of chocolate, can love be too far behind?
Aimee
What could be better than a love story with chocolate mentioned more than once on every single page? Yummy! This was a sweet, clean, quick, chocolate filled book. Did I already say yum? YUM!

(This is an Avalon book that I picked up on a whim on my way through the library. The cover was just sitting there, begging me, daring me. I couldn't resist.)
Lonnie
Again, I somehow read the last book in a series first...but it was good and only took 2 hours, so now I just need to read the first 2 books! :-)
Breanna
I love chocolate and I love this book. :)
This is a thoroughly enjoyable book.
Shantyl
Shantyl marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Arielle Jones
Arielle Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Donna Schuler
Donna Schuler marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
summaiya
summaiya marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Amanda Lasky
Amanda Lasky marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Saheeda
Saheeda marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Anthea
Anthea marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Connie Steckel
Connie Steckel marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Sharon Kirkwood
Sharon Kirkwood marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Clean Romances: Chocolate Magic 1 16 Sep 22, 2013 11:39AM
A pediatric ER nurse with a passion for reading, writing and traveling. I am a member of RWA and FRW. Both organizations have played an important part in my writing career.
I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and set my Love by Chocolate series in a popular Brooklyn neighborhood.
More about Zelda Benjamin...
Chocolate Magic Chocolate Secrets Chocolate Couture Brooklyn Ballerina