Start by marking “Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)” as Want to Read:
Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)

Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance) (A Chocolate Romance)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  6 reviews

Pastry chef Maddie Higgins is horrified when her prize-winning torta di chocolate gets a bad review. Choking critics is never a good thing, and she loses her job before the scathing article hits the morning paper. Forced to take a job in a friend's bakery and teach a children's evening class to make ends meet, she vows vengeance on the man responsible for her damaged reput

Published August 5th 2011 by Avalon Books (first published April 24th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chocolate Muse (A Love by Chocolate Romance)

Barbara Ell
What's not to love about chocolate? This story takes us into the life and love of a chocolatier and a foodie writer. When one is unduly hard on oneself, just a small error can send one plunging into the depths of despair. This story takes us as she is crawling up out of those depths and finally returning to the world of chocolate, can love be too far behind?
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
What could be better than a love story with chocolate mentioned more than once on every single page? Yummy! This was a sweet, clean, quick, chocolate filled book. Did I already say yum? YUM!

(This is an Avalon book that I picked up on a whim on my way through the library. The cover was just sitting there, begging me, daring me. I couldn't resist.)
Lonnie
Again, I somehow read the last book in a series first...but it was good and only took 2 hours, so now I just need to read the first 2 books! :-)
Breanna
I love chocolate and I love this book. :)
This is a thoroughly enjoyable book.
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Sofia
Sofia marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
ℵαнε℮∂a
ℵαнε℮∂a marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Jennifer Pitkin
Jennifer Pitkin marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Evelina Leon
Evelina Leon marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Lauren C.
Lauren C. marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Shantyl
Shantyl marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Arielle Jones
Arielle Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Summaiya
Summaiya marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Amanda Lasky
Amanda Lasky marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Saheeda
Saheeda marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Clean Romances: Chocolate Magic 1 16 Sep 22, 2013 11:39AM
A pediatric ER nurse with a passion for reading, writing and traveling. I am a member of RWA and FRW. Both organizations have played an important part in my writing career.
I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and set my Love by Chocolate series in a popular Brooklyn neighborhood.
More about Zelda Benjamin...
Chocolate Secrets Chocolate Magic Brooklyn Ballerina Chocolate Couture Chocolate & Sensibility (Love by Chocolate Romance)