Start by marking “Where Two Worlds Touch: Spiritual Rites of Passage” as Want to Read:
Where Two Worlds Touch: Spiritual Rites of Passage

Where Two Worlds Touch: Spiritual Rites of Passage

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
No matter where you are in your own spiritual work, this book can show you how to harness the power of an experience we all share and often fear: change. Discover how you can learn to consciously use change as a spiritual rite of passage. Illustrated with wonderful allegorical tales from all the major spiritual traditions, compelling life stories and transformative exercis ...more
Published August 4th 1990 by Ballantine Books

To ask other readers questions about Where Two Worlds Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Two Worlds Touch

Mary Karpel-Jergic
A fascinating book about spirituality and the journey that is possible for anyone seeking a profound life journey into the realm of spirit. Gloria writes clearly and encouragingly and from a deeply personal perspective. The book's message is about the dynamics of conscious change and is based on her many years of healing, teaching and counselling. The steps of the journey are laid out and it is a difficult path. Not sure I'm ready to embark but there are golden nuggets of philosophy tucked away ...more
Connie Hayek
Apr 12, 2016 Connie Hayek rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books I will read over and over. It is particularly helpful in times of stress or significant loss. The message about continuity of life is very comforting and intriguing.
I don't agree with some ideas in this book but still find it a worthwhile read. I've recommended to many and keep extra copies on hand as it is one I like to share.
Lynda Hunter
Aug 27, 2013 Lynda Hunter rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help, spiritual
I loved this book. What incredible insight from Gloria Karpinski over 25 years ago. This book reaffirmed what I have believed for most of my life and is really life affirming. If you are interested in why we are here, where we are going and what for....you should enjoy this book. It is one that I will go back to often for it lifts my spirits and I know it will help me through difficult times.
Sylvia
Oct 04, 2008 Sylvia rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book to anyone who is open to eclectic spiritual ideas. Karpinski is a gifted spiritual teacher who knows how explain the unexplainable. It is also a wonderful introduction to the unseen world for those willing to explore beyond their culturally-held views.
shannon
Feb 05, 2008 shannon rated it it was amazing
so great when going through a change in your life... encouraging and affirming
Rachel
Jun 11, 2007 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone really with an open mind
Shelves:
This seems to have a lot of answers to my previously-unanswerable questions.
Wanda
Wanda rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Seth Adams
Seth Adams rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Deanna Lack
Deanna Lack is currently reading it
Feb 02, 2016
Angie Leavitt
Angie Leavitt marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Terre
Terre is currently reading it
Oct 03, 2015
Zuckzor
Zuckzor rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2015
Susie Huser
Susie Huser rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2015
Joyce Anderson
Joyce Anderson rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2015
Julisa
Julisa rated it really liked it
May 27, 2015
Darlene Arsenault
Darlene Arsenault marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Jae
Jae rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
Catherine Price
Catherine Price marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
M
M added it
May 04, 2014
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Sverre
Sverre rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2013
Kathie
Kathie is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2013
Yaaresse
Yaaresse rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Kate  Jones
Kate Jones rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2013