The Mona Mousa Code (Geronimo Stilton, #15)

The Mona Mousa Code (Geronimo Stilton - Original Italian Pub. Order #10)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  1,752 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Geronimo investigates the rumours of a secret hidden in Mouse City's most famous painting, the Mona Mousa, and follows a trail of clues which lead below the streets of New Mouse City.
Published January 1st 2005 by Scholastic, Inc. (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Mona Mousa Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mona Mousa Code

Malachi
I liked this book very much. It was cute that everything is mouse-like. Like the mona mousa instead of the mona lisa. It gave some accusations of there being another picture under her smile. LOL they were also saying "Why was she smiling was it because that she knew what was underneath the painting." They also had a labyrinth in the story. But to make a long story short it was creative, funny and a good story over all.
Hailey
it was good. His writing is kind-of babyish but the plot is pretty cool.
Dulli Ahmed
its kid of good
Dolly
Apr 28, 2013 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Shelves: 2013, childrens, art, italy
We borrowed an audio CD with two Geronimo Stilton chapter books on it from our local library. It was narrated by Bill Lobley and I thought the different voices he used were very entertaining.

We listened to it during our long drive back home from our weekend trip to Williamsburg. My husband was not amused, so I didn't even try to listen to the other story.

This story was filled with drama and intrigue and I think it was patterned on Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. I thought it was pretty entertai...more
Novelenn
Lors de ma première semaine de stage, j’ai su que Geronimo Stilton viendrait le samedi même pour signer ses oeuvres, j’avais donc envie de le découvrir.

Geronimo Stilton est une souris qui enquête sur le secret de Mona Sourisa. A l’aide de ses confrères, il cherchera le mystère de ce tableau, pourtant quelqu’un rode autour de ce tableau.

Un livre qui fait sa différence dans les livres jeunesse : la typographie est soit en couleur soit en fonction du sens du mot et cela permet à l’enfant de compren...more
Robyn Mcginnis
That is one of my favorite books by Geronimo Stilton
Zacher45467
Apr 10, 2014 Zacher45467 added it
Shelves: g
I did not read it stoped
tecgy
Henry
i thought geronimo stiltion and the mona mousa code was so cool because it is cool how the author thought of this mystery and also how he came up with the code the code was labrinthus wich was a library where geronimo would get books so he went there he found something and at the top of the library a big big house formed and a month later the big big house got transformed into another library on top of the other library and another month later the filmed a movie about the mona mousa code and tha...more
Grettel Perez
En esta aventura en Ratonia, once son las letras que deberán encontran los Stilton para descifrar el misterio escondido tras el famoso cuadro de “La Sonrisa de Mona Ratisa”..no son ellos los únicos que andan tras las pistas, así que deberán apurarse en obtener la exclusiva para El eco del Roedor, el famoso periódico dirigido por Gerónimo Stilton.
Ashley
This was the first Geronimo Stilton book that i read. I have read a lot of Geronimo Stilton in my time and this was one of the best...it was funny. I like to read easier books sometimes..so read this book!
Tom
The boy always has loved the Geronimo Stilton books on CD. He was very excited when mom brought this home from the library. In fact, we had to hurry and finish the last Hank so we could get to this
Mia Taylor
La Sonrisa de Mona Ratisa
Melissa
I think kids will probably like this, but I couldn't stand it. It was obnoxious and not in the funny way like Capt'n Underpants. Warn parents this is a better solo read.
Amanda
My boys love every book he's written. I finally picked this one up to read to my 3 yer old and really enjoyed it. Great series with fun illustrations.
Shaeley Santiago
This story is definitely a bit "cheesy." However, it was interesting to read more about Leonardo da Vinci and his patron. Summer 2012 #bookaday
Amy
Good series for beginning readers. Fast-paced and humorous with fun and colorful illustrations.
Lily
I think u haters need 2 stop pickin on my Stilton!!!!! He's so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azure
Mar 20, 2008 Azure rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Elisa
This book is full of mystery, I really like it! I hope you'll read this! It's great.
Jazzy
I`ve never heard of this book but i wish i had I hope its a great bookj.

Bye for now
Pooh
Jan 04, 2012 Pooh added it
This is a surprisings book,when things happen you would never know it was coming.
Payton
The guy that likes Thea just gave her the map because he likes her.
Mandy
I love this book that I'm even doing a book talk about it
Akash
this is a very interesting book with tom cruise in the end.
Ryan
The stilton family need to find 11 letters.
Magda
Quite absorbing story with interesting mystery.
Mary
Cute story with a take on the Da Vinci Code.
Ana
it was also a very good book i like the pictures
Vidhi
cool intresting funny(not so much but yea)
Lola
this book was amazing it captured me
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Sir Lancelot, Where Are You? (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #6)
  • Journey to the Volcano Palace (The Secrets of Droon, #2)
  • Leprechaun in Late Winter (Magic Tree House, #43)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have...more
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34)